PDA

View Full Version : How to get in to king's forest

Uvii
12-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Each time I have completed Quick Cash, I never have an option to "go to next level" to King's forest, how come? (I was able to get in King's forest once, when joined my friend's game when he was there)

Im using droid phone, is it bugged?

Ellyidol
12-04-2010, 07:08 AM
No. I don't think "Kings Forest" is a map like the consecutive maps earlier in the level. Once you finish the numbered maps, 1-5, you get those mini dungeon maps as bonus.

To go to a Kings Forest map you'd have to make one or join one.

Uvii
12-04-2010, 07:14 AM
No. I don't think "Kings Forest" is a map like the consecutive maps earlier in the level. Once you finish the numbered maps, 1-5, you get those mini dungeon maps as bonus.

To go to a Kings Forest map you'd have to make one or join one.

oh i see....thats why each time i finished level 5, never able to get to next level
so do you know which map i can get PINK in dark forest?

Ellyidol
12-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Dark Forest. If thats the one with Quick Cash, then I've heard you can just do that over and over for pinks.

Uvii
12-04-2010, 07:22 AM
thank you for your quick answer!

Fyrce
12-05-2010, 04:41 AM
Weird. I did this recently and you can finish Quick Cash! and it'll let you go to the next level, which is the King's Forest.

Maybe you have to defeat King's Forest separately first? No clue, but that's the normal way I go, because I like farming both levels: I clear Quick Cash! and just tap the Go to the Next Level button...

Unless they've changed it in the last week. I should be doing this again soon, as I have a new toon I'm taking through the quests...

ManBearZombie
12-05-2010, 05:01 AM
You should be able to select either level if you enter through the hidden path in town.