PDA

View Full Version : Class AP( do it yourself )

Cero
02-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Idk if this has been already suggested but i still think its good to brought this thing up. Firstly, i care less about AP. I stop doing them from s2 and just get some while farming.

AL has many APs but mostly are done by the help of others. The midas touch and filthy rich,imo, was supposed to be done by the player itself but it was "cheated". My suggestion is having a class APs that is unlocked by the player without any help.

Examples:

Warrior 10k HP heals AP:
This achievement can only be unlock if the player healed other class in a total amount of 10k.

Rogue 5k Crit AP:
Again, this one can be unlock if the rogue crit a mob at one point in pve.
(Ik crit buff can be aquired by others help but if sts makes some program that it DQs the player if he aquired crit buff from others)

Sorc 10K DoT dmg:
Yea dont need to explain i guess.

I can see that this might not happen.
From what i understand this suggestion would give more workload for sts devs:P

Pls note that my examples are just examples:)
To make things a little bit clear with the suggestion and doesn't need to be followed
Im pretty sure devs can come up with better ideas.

Spartansultan
02-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Good idea
! LIKE

Instanthumor
02-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Unfortunately, your examples aren't the best they could be. Those AP you mentioned only take time and if you think about it, they're really not actual 'achievements'.. If you get what I'm saying. That's something everyone can do, If you can heal four people every 15 seconds for maybe 12k hp already, if you add them all up.

Serancha
02-27-2014, 05:38 PM
This would just encourage more farming of low level maps, for rogues at least. The highest damage is on the mobs with the lowest armor.

Cero
02-28-2014, 01:48 AM
Unfortunately, your examples aren't the best they could be. Those AP you mentioned only take time and if you think about it, they're really not actual 'achievements'.. If you get what I'm saying. That's something everyone can do, If you can heal four people every 15 seconds for maybe 12k hp already, if you add them all up.

Yep ik my example sucks but sts might have better ideas than me:P

Desperoto
03-01-2014, 12:35 PM
I can one hit Bael normal with aimed crit, not a big achievment. Also healing isn't hard to. But maybe the DoT is

Cero
03-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Pls note that my examples are just examples:)
To make things a little bit clear with the suggestion and doesn't need to be followed
Im pretty sure devs can come up with a better idea.