PDA

View Full Version : Epic

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 10:07 AM
The PL fanpage is always drowned with requests for free Plat, Plat 4 gold etc. But STS always kept a cool composure saying that offers for free Plat will come soon OR not acknowledge the stupid request with a response. I always go in on the cheap-o's and even got flaimed to 3rd degree burns by a stranger, but this:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/3016bfff.jpg

Made me happy inside

thugimmortal
12-04-2010, 10:24 AM
The cheek of them lol

im not asking for free platinum im just asking for a way to buy platinum without a credit card. i know the devs are now bringing in a tapjoy offer wall but i dont know what it is ? or how it works ? is it going to be on android ? if anyone could shed some light on the subject ?

Lol this post made me laugh how can you have 1m gold just fighting without buying plat it would take months lol

thugimmortal
12-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Whats the link to this fanpage

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 10:37 AM
Facebook.com then search pocket legends

Awesomeness
12-04-2010, 10:57 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pocketlegends

Paypal soon!

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 11:05 AM
Lol nice. Yeah, the facebook page always seems to be flooded with garbage. But it's a good place to get a quick response from the devs ;)

And Thug, most of those ppl are not asking for ways to buy other than credit card -- most really do want to buy plat with gold. Oh and one mill is not that hard to make later in the game (unless this guy hasn't bought any plat yet, then I don't know.)

thugimmortal
12-04-2010, 11:19 AM
How can i use paypal without a credit / debit card

lol this does not solve my problem i need a way that involves phone credit

but im not moaning keep up the good work

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 12:20 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/27ad3609.jpg

Awesomeness
12-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Thug, I believe you can tie paypal to a bank account and use it that way. We are looking into other forms of payment as well.

thugimmortal
12-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Lol i like the pocket legends reply.

went to the store and got loads of beer i said ill pay in gold they were glad to until they saw it was pl gold lol

there should be a thread on this its hillarious

the absolute cheek of these peeps

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Lol i like the pocket legends reply.

went to the store and got loads of beer i said ill pay in gold they were glad to until they saw it was pl gold lol

there should be a thread on this its hillarious

the absolute cheek of these peeps

Starting right now

thugimmortal
12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Rang for a pizza the other day asked how much he said 4.50 i said 4g ill owe you the 0.5g until next time and then i starved

dirtball
12-04-2010, 12:51 PM
I'd like to pay with my good looks

Justg
Rang for a pizza the other day asked how much he said 4.50 i said 4g ill owe you the 0.5g until next time and then i starved

rofl... I see a meme developing...

dirtball
Does anyone have some good looks I can borrow?

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 01:03 PM
I tried to buy these expensive shoes I've always wanted but my credit card was declined. I called the credit card company and apparently I wiped out my account so I asked if I can transfer the funds from my stash and they said no.

Arterra
12-04-2010, 01:04 PM
so now we know that they are hosted by amazon... ok...

no i dont have a plan. just seeing info here.

wasn't wikileaks on amazon servers too?
then again so are other countess sites, meh correlation fail

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 01:07 PM
so now we know that they are hosted by amazon... ok...

no i dont have a plan. just seeing info here.

wasn't wikileaks on amazon servers too?
then again so are other countess sites, meh correlation fail

I no no, wrong thread!

Seratonin
12-04-2010, 01:10 PM
rofl... I see a meme developing...
YES YES YES! I LOVE IT!

I no no, wrong thread!
Lmao!
This is so epic!

thugimmortal
12-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I was on the train the other day when the ticket man came he said 4 shiny platinum coins i gave him some grubby gold coins he then grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and said platinum was worth far more than gold and then threw me from the moving train as i tumbled down the tracks dodging the electricity cables i thought why couldent i have got some platinum i nearly died

Jespo
12-04-2010, 05:06 PM
WOW. someone got OWNED in the begining rofl!

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 05:54 PM
God I love this. I'm gonna make a facebook profile just to pwn little free platinum comments.

JonDaDon
12-04-2010, 09:26 PM
How can i use paypal without a credit / debit card

lol this does not solve my problem i need a way that involves phone credit

but im not moaning keep up the good work
u can use something called a money pack to refill paypal accts

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 10:01 PM
the only thing more epic.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa54/D_Lee_infinity/ThePowerofColoringYu-Gi-OhCard.gif

Fyrce
12-05-2010, 04:09 AM
You can buy itunes gift cards with cash. Are there any other gift cards that can work? Amazon gift cards? Visa/Mastercard giftcards? Do they work without credit cards/bank accounts?

If I'm clueless, just ignore me :P

RedRyder
12-05-2010, 04:59 AM
The visa gift cards can work if you link them to your iTunes, and I think amazon would be good for droid if you go to pocketlegends.com

nazgulking
12-05-2010, 06:00 AM
In my case I own an Iphone. I DO NOW WANT to give Apple my credit card numbers and whatsoever, that's why I prefer use Itunes card. In these days I'm getting tired of the continuos restrictions they put on the Iphone. So when I'm gonna change my cell, I would certainly change to android (Galaxy Samsung series). But then I will be oblidged to give Amazon, Paypal or whoever they are my credit card numbers. Can there be another option similar to Itunes card for android devices?

Ellyidol
12-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Visa Gift Cards are also an option for those that don't wanna use credit cards.

I just used 2 to buy something online, and it pretty much worked like a credit card. I think PL needs to have paypal though, since I used paypal to do those transacitons. Not sure, it was my first time too.

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Why are you so paranoid? Do you really think iTunes or amazon would do anything with it? It's not worth the risk to them. I can understand not wanting little unknown websites to have your info, but what are iTunes and amazon going to do with it? They have more to lose from that than to gain. Plus, most credit card companies don't penalize you for fraudulent charges.

catcher
12-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Make it EvEN sooner! I think u are missing out on 100.000s of euroos and dollars as long as u don't use paypal!
The game is awsome, just please have a look into the sounds, sometimes is becomes to reppeatetive and anoying.
Google doesn't like much competition, we all understand, but, it is YOUR game and to keep it ads free google will have to be
passified with something so I suggest a google database from homepage with all info about the game :)
Do It, PAYPAL FTW!!!! Yeaahh

RedRyder
12-05-2010, 12:28 PM
My thread was hacked :( arterra where are you

Arterra
12-05-2010, 01:48 PM
you really expect me to reel it back in?? we kind of have exhausted all we can say on original point, yes there are noobs who ask for free plat. at least not as much on forums.
i got asked a while back if there where free plat contests going on...

at least I'll refrain from images :D