PDA

View Full Version : scammers: how not to get scammed

Ihateppl
02-27-2014, 01:40 PM
disclaimer* i am not responsible for anyone getting scammed after reading this thread

just use these general rules when playing

Number 1: dont give your acct info away to anyone, not your wife, not your kids, not your husbands too, there scamming everyone out there.

Number 2: IOU are NFY (not for you) if someone asks too pay you later, chances are you wont receive a payment in this lifetime.

Number 3: if someone is very rich and seems to be trustworthy but asks to give your payment in 2 parts, think these 2 questions "gosh, i wonder how he got so rich? (probably from scamming ppl like you)" and "if your so rich, why do you need to make 2 payments? go sell that 2 mil vanity and pay me in 1 go"

Number 4: "your brothers and sisters in arms" even if you have a guild friend, who is well liked and very very popular, and they ask for your prized arcane staff (just for 1 run) chances are they will take your staff and boot you from the guild. i would rather add another annoyed guild member too my list, then have my prized staff taken away.

hope this helps

Hiosahaf
02-27-2014, 02:06 PM
not your wife

-.-

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

inkredible
02-27-2014, 02:13 PM
heres another advice.
TRADE YOUR ITEMS TO YOUR OTHER TOONS MONTHLY AND BACK.
by the looks of it..sts seems to only have record of ur trading logs month to month and gets deleted (not sure.. but seems like it)
so from my understanding.. they "wont" know u had mythic weapons, amulet, rings if in a monthly basis u had no record of "losing or gaining" it via trade

just word of advice. since a member of us.. fully geared just randomly lost his tradeable gears. aka mythic daggs , amulet/ ring.(never gave his info out ) around the updates week.
sts said they had no whatsoever had any record of him losing it or gaining it in a month.. or "ever" had a record he had one.. and claimed that
this player is claiming something he NEVER had.

DO NOT gift it to ur toon. do it VIA trade system

Zeus
02-27-2014, 02:18 PM
heres another advice.
TRADE YOUR ITEMS TO YOUR OTHER TOONS MONTHLY AND BACK.
by the looks of it..sts seems to only have record of ur trading logs month to month and gets deleted (not sure.. but seems like it)
so from my understanding.. they "wont" know u had mythic weapons, amulet, rings if in a monthly basis u had no record of "losing or gaining" it via trade

just word of advice. since a member of us.. fully geared just randomly lost his tradeable gears. aka mythic daggs , amulet/ ring.(never gave his info out ) around the updates week.
sts said they had no whatsoever had any record of him losing it or gaining it in a month.. or "ever" had a record he had one.. and claimed that
this player is claiming something he NEVER had.

DO NOT gift it to ur toon. do it VIA trade system

Which member was that...? :/ That's terrible!

Kakashis
02-27-2014, 02:22 PM
That is horrible!