PDA

View Full Version : how did you earn money?

Daniel Banuelos
02-28-2014, 04:57 AM
I just wanna know how did you earn money
Cuz its so hqrd to earn money btw im already capped and have a lepre itried doing elite farming lockedbut still cant reach up to 400k

Xeusx
02-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Go farm locked at brankenridge if you have luck elixer, also if you have xp elixer, use it to lvl up your character and your pets

matanofx
02-28-2014, 05:48 AM
How do you earn money? i believe someone else already answered this question for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To

Azsontop
02-28-2014, 06:07 AM
Lmao

Omisace
02-28-2014, 06:47 AM
You might wanna visit the player guides section. But if you're gonna ask how I earned gold myself, it would be a combination of hard work and luck.

Hard work because I invested a lot of time in this game as a non-plat user, taking the daily bard quest, always getting the freebies from Klaas and Shazbot and farming crates, Malison eggS and Elite Bosses since S3. When the Bael and Krunch 2 AP came out I farmed Bael 2 for up to 8 hours a day since he dropped the good stuff before he and Krunch both got "fixed". When the Pirate Loop craze happened at the realease of the Elusive 4 AP, I made millions selling those Pirate Loops dropped by First Mate Ripper before It got nerfed (I actually felt sorry to those who bought it because they kinda got ripped off). This sold for millions, about 500k to 1.5m each. Bael and Krunch 2 and the Elusive 4 spawn at random and most of the time it takes hours to find them although sometimes they appear on your first run maybe 1 out of 20 appearances.

Luck because I won an arcane egg before in one of the contests by the mods where winners were picked randomly and 100 plat for a ss contest so participate in events/contests!

And that is how I earned my gold in AL.

killah
02-28-2014, 07:40 AM
We wont tell

Sching
02-28-2014, 07:54 AM
Hard work, lots of patience, time, goals, repetition and removing envy. I still don't have that much but this is my formula.

Commanderkeen
02-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Took a few seasons off and came back to find out all of my season one junk is worth millions.

Hoardseeker
02-28-2014, 11:14 AM
We wont tell
Buying plats and opening locks and selling excess items in CS is way of Killahkillah to get rich...LoL

Shlump
02-28-2014, 11:19 AM
Took a few seasons off and came back to find out all of my season one junk is worth millions.

Good thing you didn't liquidate them, and that is probably the best way to get a big sum of money fast!