PDA

View Full Version : Yearly convention for pocket legends

Balonia
12-04-2010, 03:29 PM
So, lol, have some time to think about the upcoming year anniversary for pocket legends(ok I know it's not until April idc). Pocket legends should have a convention just like WoW, star trek, you know where all the sane people are. We could dress up as our favorite character. Ok so I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face, but still, could pvp on huge screen with others, meet the devs, etc.. It would be fun.......:) what do you think?

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Lol omg someone please commit me if I ever think this is a good idea.

PL takes up too much of my life as it is!

Balonia
12-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Lesrider, you will be the first to sign up. Don't fool yourself. First ten people to sign would get a helm of their choice....

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Lol It would take a lot more than that to get me on a plane to Texas...

But Balonia, if you dress up as Gurgox, I might consider it!

HelpBot
12-04-2010, 04:08 PM
I'd go to it but it has to be in a state that's not stupid so have it in California.

Arterra
12-04-2010, 04:09 PM
nah New York... 'couse it is New York... EAST FTW

RedRyder
12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Yes make it ny so all id have to do is drive for 20 mins.

I see one happening in years tho, when the game really expands and explodes with content

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Wow, didn't realize there were so many NYers here.
I'd imagine it'd be in Texas so the devs don't have to travel. But yeah, in ny I might consider it (would just have to tell nooooooneeee about it).

Jespo
12-04-2010, 04:32 PM
I see one happening in years tho, when the game really expands and explodes with content

thats probably how it will happen. YEARS from now...

Balonia
12-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, didn't realize there were so many NYers here.
I'd imagine it'd be in Texas so the devs don't have to travel. But yeah, in ny I might consider it (would just have to tell nooooooneeee about it).

Lmao for real, if this really happened then I could not tell ANYONE either. Lol. I would have to do some kind of vaca. Lol

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Yes, would have to be our little secret -- no photos allowed!

jonboy
12-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Actually there is a post where asommers says thus is sn excellent idea, for around April next year close to the one year anniversary of the game.

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Rofl if I get a beast vanity item out of it then the answer would still be no... Sorry but Pocket Legends convention? Might as well load up a couple hundred pounds and go buy a size XXXL Droid outfit and make a foam vyxnaar helm. Thats the only way I would ever fit in a video game convention..

Kalielle
12-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I'd be there.

Dran
12-04-2010, 10:27 PM
You should have it in Baltimore so I would b able to go!

Arterra
12-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Rofl if I get a beast vanity item out of it then the answer would still be no... Sorry but Pocket Legends convention? Might as well load up a couple hundred pounds and go buy a size XXXL Droid outfit and make a foam vyxnaar helm. Thats the only way I would ever fit in a video game convention..

i have to say i sorta agree... i would MAYBE go, but say i was some lv17 bear called yellow buffalo or something... unless they gave out prizes for awesomeness, and I was the second prize winner (cant stand being first, the pressure lol) then MAYBE i would admit...

Militaryman
12-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Have the convention in Hawaii! Then everyone can make themselves broke coming here! And I would just take a 5 minute drive to the convention center! And I'll wear a hat that says MILITARYMAN in huge letters! And...and...and...and...!

tsschinadawg
12-05-2010, 03:11 AM
wide screen pvp omg!! ill go even if its in eygpt just make it worth the travel,. like cosplay show and player vs player tourney and team tourney "prize should be sets of iphone ipad droids and ingame equipts like voids rift cosmos but different color than normal items hehe