PDA

View Full Version : Am I on the right track?

FriendlyPlayer
02-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Ive been like a lost little kid in this game. I think ive read more in here on the forums in the past 3-4 weeks than I have here at work for the past 6months LOL!
Im just a loner PVE Warrior. I never PVP. So I am wondering... Does this setup look ok for a tank? Im not all that interested in DPS as of now. Thanks in advance! -Brutal

Roberto077
02-28-2014, 12:30 PM
I suggest you focus on PvE for a while and compare stats to other gear. You don't have the necessary damage to kill thing but your tankiness is pretty good. You would need to be more focused on team work in CTF than fighting 1v1.

Anarchist
02-28-2014, 01:09 PM
My Lv15 twink does 77 damage more and has the same health as you so i dunno if you are doing well...

But what i am sure about is if you are just trying to cap and play at your own pace then it is ok

FriendlyPlayer
02-28-2014, 01:19 PM
My Lv15 twink does 77 damage more and has the same health as you so i dunno if you are doing well...

But what i am sure about is if you are just trying to cap and play at your own pace then it is ok

From what ive read here, PLEEEASE correct me if I am wrong, but Tank builds dont really have lots of DMG.?.? Ive dropped all my skill points into this setup. Passives too... critique, critique

Milan Lame Man
02-28-2014, 01:37 PM
You should get all STR first, then armor.
Also I think you don't really need extended range on HoR, and Snare on Whirlwind.
Anyway people can hardly remember their stats back at lv24. I suggest you get reasonable gear (200-1k gold each piece, up to 5k later) and not worry about stats, just the build.
Also unlock new maps as you can, Shuyal dailies are quite easy and give like 3k in 20 minutes (10 with good gear).
And finally, warrior is the worst class for solo play, unless you want a challenge with little reward.