PDA

View Full Version : Rook's Nest AP...Bugged!?

Zeus
02-28-2014, 12:57 PM
I don't get it... I am STILL not able to get the Rook's Nest AP and I have completed Love Struck and just about every other AP in the category except for Kraag Crypts.

Can somebody help me with what to do!? :/

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Have you tried finishing the last of that* Gandalf's quests? That should do it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Milan Lame Man
02-28-2014, 01:20 PM
Funny I have it even on my last farmer. Just got to Kraag.
You can...
1. Walk all maps from Windmore to Kraag and check if there's a quest not finished.
2. Gimme your pass, I'll complete it for you ;-)

Zeus
02-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Have you tried finishing the last of that* Gandalf's quests? That should do it

Gandalf? Where can I find him? I'm usually very bad with NPC names. :p

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-28-2014, 01:45 PM
Rerun all of ydra for quests you've missed.... Must also check if you collected the ydra forest quest in travellers outpost. It's from the NPC that looks like deary (pet).
If you collected all the ydra quest and returned them you should get that AP as soon at you return the quest right after killing bael

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-28-2014, 01:47 PM

Gandalf is the NPC that does the tutorial with you when you first create your char.

wvhills
02-28-2014, 01:51 PM
nub

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 01:52 PM

I think he's Gustav XD :D

Zeus
02-28-2014, 02:01 PM
I've done Gustav, I ran through the entire Rook's campaign and there's no quests left. What to do? D:

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I've done Gustavl

Uhkaaaaay..

Your options are
1) create a new account, I'll hold yer stuff. For a while.

2) try killing that ugly couple in the 3rd last map. Wait for the pink deary to come, aka mage messenger. See if you've done that or not..

deathwraithx
02-28-2014, 02:08 PM
I've done Gustav, I ran through the entire Rook's campaign and there's no quests left. What to do? D:

Maybe you stepped in the poison before killing Stahl ? Idk cause you haven't mentioned you have all archenemies APS from ydra
So maybe it's either that or brained before beauty AP?

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Maybe you stepped in the poison before killing Stahl ? Idk cause you haven't mentioned you have all archenemies APS from ydra
So maybe it's either that or brained before beauty AP?

Hmmm.. I didn't know campaign APs were tied to that. Or are they?

Eski
02-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Go back to windmore and ran all map to rook,may u find a answer for your question

deathwraithx
02-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Hmmm.. I didn't know campaign APs were tied to that. Or are they?

If you step into poison while killing Stahl you don't get the ap for defeating him
As far as i understand,you need to have APS of all archenemies in a campaign to get the campaign AP
Makes sense no?

Eski
02-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Just run every single map since windmore an run them fully ,if u still dont have the ap .. its a case for the support

Eski
02-28-2014, 02:20 PM
If you step into poison while killing Stahl you don't get the ap for defeating him
As far as i understand,you need to have APS of all archenemies in a campaign to get the campaign AP
Makes sense no?

The "dont step into poison ..." is a elite ap...

havenjacket
02-28-2014, 02:21 PM
Funny I have it even on my last farmer. Just got to Kraag.
You can...
1. Walk all maps from Windmore to Kraag and check if there's a quest not finished.
2. Gimme your pass, I'll complete it for you ;-) dumbo. Against tos

Zeus
02-28-2014, 02:22 PM
It was the pink deary that spawned late... -.- I always ran to next map before it would spawn. Thanks guys!

Eski
02-28-2014, 02:32 PM
It was the pink deary that spawned late... -.- I always ran to next map before it would spawn. Thanks guys!

Just ran them new or mail support ,u shoult know that ZEUS

deathwraithx
02-28-2014, 02:42 PM
The "dont step into poison ..." is a elite ap...

Surprise!
XD

havenjacket
02-28-2014, 02:45 PM

Just ran them new or mail support ,u shoult know that ZEUS he isn't god, he is Human, we forget or don't know in the first place

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 02:48 PM
As far as i understand,you need to have APS of all archenemies in a campaign to get the campaign enemy
Makes sense no?

Makes sense, but I'm still skeptical btw.. coz I think you just need to complete the requisite quests to get the campaign AP. I'm not sure though! :)

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 02:49 PM

Happened with me too on my main! :)

Zeus
02-28-2014, 03:06 PM
he isn't god, he is Human, we forget or don't know in the first place

This, thanks! Just because my character name is Zeus, that doesn't mean I am a greek god. I just am really interested in greek mythology.

deathwraithx
02-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Makes sense, but I'm still skeptical btw.. coz I think you just need to complete the requisite quests to get the campaign AP. I'm not sure though! :)

Then maybe you just have to get the simple kill the boss ap,cause that will probably be included in your requisite quest.
The other quest,like anger management for example, probably isn't needed to complete shuyal campaign, as opposed to killing inanhesh

Hiosahaf
02-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Then maybe you just have to get the simple kill the boss ap,cause that will probably be included in your requisite quest.
The other quest,like anger management for example, probably isn't needed to complete shuyal campaign, as opposed to killing inanhesh

Zeus' post resolves this to an extent. He had all the APs (precise perm, etc) but he hadn't completed the questline, so no AP for him. My estimate is that that it's same way for all campaign lines. Complete the quest, boss APs may not matter. Still, just an assumption! :)

deathwraithx
02-28-2014, 04:47 PM
Zeus' post resolves this to an extent. He had all the APs (precise perm, etc) but he hadn't completed the questline, so no AP for him. My estimate is that that it's same way for all campaign lines. Complete the quest, boss APs may not matter. Still, just an assumption! :)

Good point! Didn't realize that! Though in my defense I never really knew he had all APs :P

Ellysius
02-28-2014, 05:26 PM
I have a same problem with The Dead City... Also Love Struck..

Fyrce
02-28-2014, 06:12 PM

nub.

LoL

Zeus
02-28-2014, 06:14 PM
nub.

LoL

In that case, I am justified to:

Ask:
"Are you girl?"

Followed by:
"Pls ma'am 5k gold pls"

And finish with:
"Pls, I need gf pls"

keikali
02-28-2014, 06:54 PM
This, thanks! Just because my character name is Zeus, that doesn't mean I am a greek god. I just am really interested in greek mythology.

Because if you were a god you wouldn't wreck cars, but then again you could be god since you and your crew were left unharmed!

lolwut

Zeus
02-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Because if you were a god you wouldn't wreck cars, but then again you could be god since you and your crew were left unharmed!

lolwut

Pls, Kei! The next day, I was all like, "I wake up in morning feeling like P. Diddy...".

JK, I cried. xD

Ebezaanec
02-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Pls, Kei! The next day, I was all like, "I wake up in morning feeling like P. Diddy...".

JK, I cried. xD

In the bathtub, right?

Zeus
02-28-2014, 07:34 PM
In the bathtub, right?

Have you been stalking me?

Ebezaanec
02-28-2014, 08:57 PM
Have you been stalking me?

No, you're predictable..

I see you found the bottle of jack next to the toothpaste?