PDA

View Full Version : Very squishy

Relytekal
12-04-2010, 04:49 PM
I am pure dex and my damage output is good enough to pull agro almost always with the void bow. My question is how do we survive? Should I respec and put more in strength? How do you guys survive?

Thanks!

tsschinadawg
12-04-2010, 05:10 PM
hmmm to stay alive when dealing with agro,. all i can say like in ao3 target aliens that are holding a staff easiest to kill then target the yellow aliens right away if you pull agro with your blast shot,. use your thorn wall skill its a multiple enemy root then spam skills again then wall again dont forget to run a little around away to those got root with thorn wall

enjoy playing your bird!! have a good day,..

Fyrce
12-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Stopping things from getting close to you help a lot. It's better, of course, to do this after a bear gathers, if a bear is gathering. And of course, targeting ranged attackers first is also good strategy. You can also temporarily move out of the ranged attackers' way for a bit, heal or whatever you do to prevent attack, then continue.

Ellyidol
12-05-2010, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure on the range of lower level weapons, but the blaster can pretty much out-range all mobs IMO. When I use a bird I just constantly keep moving back until the mob is in my range but I'm not in his. Seems to work well unless someone stomps or pushes them towards you. Lol

When you wanna do combos, just go in and out, in enough to do skills and combo, then out immediately to avoid the melee hits and have them chase you, which gives time for the others to do other skills to keep them off or kill them.