PDA

View Full Version : Annoying players who don't respawn during CTF

Fiio
02-28-2014, 11:25 PM
What annoys me the most are 'teammates' who don't respawn and stay dead during CTF. It changes the whole dynamic and balance of play. It is wholly unfair on the rest of the team who now have to defend and can't attack. What's the point of playing if you have no chance of winning? Basically you're on a hiding to nothing.

I suggest the devs make a change so that if you don't respawn after say 2 mins, you automatically get booted from match. This would hopefully allow someone else to join and contribute to the team. Come on ppl, make a noise about this so that the devs have to take note. You know it bugs you too.

Exol
03-01-2014, 03:00 AM
I agree with you but if there's spawn killing involved then maybe that's why there not re-spawning or maybe that instant they know they're gonna lose. BUT...There's more buts...but with my agreement towards you. The people that don't re-spawn for no reason at all and holding back their team. I find it annoying too.

MR.GEE
03-01-2014, 10:25 PM
lol good luck on trying to get any changes for dark legends , however good point bro