PDA

View Full Version : Gensin's FARM TO THE DEATH guide

Gensin
03-01-2014, 12:21 AM

I
FARM TO THE DEATH GUIDE

♋`(GENSIN (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?98000-PlayerANDRE) | FARM)`♋
LOOTING| ITEMS

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Updates:

Posted in March 1, 2014 - 3/1/14
Edited the links - 3/1/14
Added the new Power of the HOARD section - 3/3/14
Added the new Dragon's Teeth section - 3/15/14
Added a new link in Beware section Link of my new Miniguide Gensin's Protection Unlocked - 3/19/14

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

@Created for my 1 year celebration in Arcane Legends! :D

Intro

My name is GenSin. Some of you may know me for being playerANDRE/Cleity . I started to play this game since March 2013, chances are you’ve probably killed me in my other account, playerandre, was blinded by the info’s in the world of arlor. Many of us.. Im not gonna use the word “NOOB” why? no one is a noob, they just don’t have the sufficient knowledge about the game that they should have, anyways lets get back on track, many of us might wonder, How did she/he got rich without buying golds? or opening crates? simple, she/he knows to control herself/himself, This guide will tell you how to reach the MIDAS, but the changes are in your hands.

Subject

I'm really sure we all did the word, Farm, It is a really strange word for those who dont have such space in there mind.

Body/Main content

What does the MIDAS means to me:

Actually, Midas is a name that you can find in the Greek mythology, yes our mods and devs that created the title have references, Midas is a greedy king, and he had the ability to turn everything into pure gold, actually Dionysus gave this ability to him. But in the game the title “[The Midas Touch]” is where you obtained the limit where you can no longer add gold to your account (99,999,999 million). Beggers will really spam loads of begging on you once you wear this title.

You will have 3 titles when you obtain the specific number of golds

[Filthy Rich] – 10,000,000 gold
[Goldfinger] – 50,000,000 gold
[The Midas Touch] – 99,999,999 gold

There are other gold achievements which don’t provide a title.

Introduction, What is farming/looting?

LOOTING – this is the art of collecting and finding valuable items throughout the game this is another way to earn gold, this is the sure key to creating your way to the MIDAS in here you are not guessing it is a sure way if you have self control and you are really determine to reach the MIDAS. There are many items in a map that you can farm such as crates, gears, weapons and eggs, which you can get money from.

There are 4 structures or main pillars to consider yourself a farmer of items.

⌛ PVE SKILL BUILD
The faster you run and the faster you kill mobs will buy you time to do the map again in many times, pve skill builds will help alot, in-terms in those conditions
for example you are gonna run in a elite map, you have a pvp build usually pvp builds have aim shot, nox, packs and dash will these specific hitting skills help you?
No, you need skills that will give damage for all of the mobs at the same time, inorder for you to not deal one by one. (optional)

☭ POTIONS
The requirement of pots a farmer needs is alot, packs or everyhealing skills requires mana using pots is better, first if your stunned it always work it never ends, second you can spam it. You can also purchase potions easily and you can also buy them cheaply. youll get a discount if you are going to buy in a tavern or a guild hall.

∞ LEPRECHAUN AMULET or ELIXIR
This is the main item you must obtain inorder to be a farmer, Yes items do drop without any source of rerolls, but it is really rare to happen, Leprechaun amulet or a Luck elixir will help you get rerolls, you can purchase a luck elixir or if your lucky you can get one in Klaas or Shazbot (allies).

☑ EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
A farmer must have a goal to find in a map, for example if your going to hunt a Nexus you must go to the kraken mines, A farmer must know the simple or basic stuff to do in a particular map, for example if your gonna farm crates in brackenridge you must be swift inorder for you to catch on the other players, if you playing in the KM3 you must first find a party or if your op you can solo run it. You must understand the rarity of items.

These 4 Structures can help, fasten and soften you while you are farming.

Your attitude and What you should do while farming

Be smart, run with mythics and time runners, I runned with starweaver and her friend,
her friend had a pet and it was the arcane rarity pet which was available last Christmas event, The Brothers of Whimm, This arcane pet is a pve type pet, but you can always use it in pvp, This pet have the ability to pull mobs and players, and at the same time lowens the opponents armor, we almost beat the best time in KM3 it was magnificent.

⌛ Run fast, do not die you will have no time to kill the boss with your party specially in KM3 sometimes your party members don’t give a damn, they will not wait or they will not pull the boss, the best way to counter it is to play the same game, kill that boss without pulling? fine, I will do the same. In brackenridge you need to run fast inorder to catch up speed pets or skills that have dashing abilities should do the work.

Control, control yourself while farming if you got something expensive or valuable do not sell yet if you think the price is low in the selling ratio, many of my friends have done this before, they will sell many crates in 12k even though they can sell it next expansion or next mythic weekend for 20k. Control yourself do not rage quit, learn how not to get upset while farming. (Read section: The power of the hoard)

☠ Boss, If your on the boss part the exact thing to do is to kill the mobs around it, but when the boss health is half already you need to focus on the boss, I have these situations already my theory “Aim at the boss Theory” states that I believe that if you are the last one who shot or who killed the boss, have big chances to get good loot, but that’s just my guess. Because I experienced it since my character is a rogue I always aim shot the boss in its last seconds.

These 4 attitudes is really what exactly need to do, if not done chances are you will have bad loot or loose your golds in a flash.

Where can I farm?

Basically, everywhere

Quest:

Completing Daily Minstrel quest.
Completing daily map quest such as Monkey ball quest in Dragons Jewel.

Maps:

Farming in any Elite maps will give you awesome loot.
Farming in KM3 will give you crate and a chance of nexus.
Farming in normal maps that have specific items, such as Rooks nest for FlapJack.

Part 2 - Where can I farm? (Extension)

The new update/expansion/patch has come!
and it gave us the opportunity to farm a thing called "Dragon's Teeth". This thing can be farmed in bosses, but it have chances, it is not sure.
This thing is very hard to farm, which is just fair. Because you can use them to buy the new arcane ring recipe, and many other lvl 41 gears, which is more dope. Farming these dragons teeth will not be easy but it will be worth it.

(You cannot buy Dragon's Teeth with plat.)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Suggestions!

If your farming the best way to counter your madness is to have fun, since I’m a music lover, I like to listen in music while I’m playing, taking breaks is magnificent too, relieves stress and doesn't allow the madness to stay in your mine for to long. Its like opening crates as TrueOrigin said "break break break" Crate that midas touch reference. :D

Beware

Beware of person that is called a scammer, these peoples want to steal and use trickery on you, never make negotiations with these people, they will cause trouble and money lost.

Never make conclusions in full payment.
Choose a good trade.
Know the price, so you will not be lowballed.
Walk away if you seen a scammer.
Give discounts for those who are really good and deserving.

Visit my MiniGuide to have knowledge about scammers and what to do to avoid them:
[MG] Gensin's Protection Unlocked. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?143429-MG-Gensin-s-Protection-unlocked)

EXTRA: Power of the HOARD. Thread in process! :hororr:

I might create another thread about this but since a farmer is also a half merch, Ill put it :).
things changes, also in real life meh... things change in quality and rarity heres what I'm trying to say, If you hoard 20 crates and sell it for 12k in a eventless moment you will only get 240k... if thats great for you think again... if you successfully controlled yourself and sold it for 20k in a mythic weekend you can get 400k greater right?

In Prance egg, this rare egg is now discontinued, it was available last Christmas event it was 30k = 20k in the duration of the event, but now its is worth 40k above.

DOWNSIDE

People will have the same idea, so you need to be more patient.

My message for the Farmers out there/ Outro:

We farmers have big ambitions, We want to have a great toon that everyone will be amazed of it. Farmers are like grass, we can rise above the dirt and reach the skies, but one mistake, we will be cutted back to ground and start over. Farming is not easy but when you are motivated, it feels like you want to run forever. Thanks for reading hope it helps you control and understand yourself in the world of farming.

Inspired by

TrueOrigin's Thrill of the Trade (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85036-TrueOrigin-s-Thrill-of-the-Trade&highlight=Thrill+trade)

Thank you

TrueOrigin, for showing me in the world of the farm and for showing kindness.
Ganku, for showing kindness and being my friend.
MaestroMaster, for showing kindness and love in the whole guild.
Reroller, for making Five Elementz laugh and rejoice in his jokes.
Drgrimmy, for being supportive friend.
Whole Five Elementz (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?119716-lt-%AB%26%239790%3BFive-Elements%26%239789%3B%BB-gt&highlight=ELEMENTS), thank you for being apart of my life.

I choose to be, happy.

Spyce
03-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Great job!

Gensin
03-01-2014, 12:29 AM

CrazyTank
03-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Wow. Nice

xcainnblecterx
03-01-2014, 01:09 AM
Ill thank when i get more. Surprised a new forumer that isnt that popular makes a guide, no one thanks.

karrdath
03-01-2014, 01:26 AM
Nice!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

kjed
03-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Nice guide!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Gensin
03-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Guide will be updated every patch or every event that has something to do with it. :)

Tuyulcanggih
03-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Best thread ive ever read

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

keikali
03-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Note that the 100M AP is not technically 100M. It is -1 gold. So 99,999,999 gold.

According to alot of player experiences, anything after that would disappear into limbo if tried to traded etc.

Also great guide. Very nicely laid out and informational.

Gensin
03-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Thanks Keikali, Ill edit it. :)

Summerland
03-01-2014, 11:44 AM
You had some great points. Thanks for writing it. :cat:

Bornof1000Kings
03-01-2014, 12:30 PM
One of the best guides I've seen in terms of clarity and presentation. Would be a super duper guide with just a bit more info about the best places to loot like Mali in Rooks Nest elite, Kettle in Brack Forest elite, Kelvin in Keep norm, Vixen in Hall norm, etc. No need to be comprehensive considering most of this info is available on the forum already but a bit more info couldn't hurt.

Also, as you stated: run your dailies. I consistently run Brack and Ydra forest dailies with lep/elixr and it pays off. While you're running those dailies maybe you drop a couple locked crates, or while you're in the Ydra maps you could drop a Ribbit, Ethyl, Flap Jack or a Blight though its not worth nearly as much as the others. You drop one of these while you run and then you get another chance at an egg with the completed quests (like Cinder for breathing fire). And if you're going to run Monkey Ball for George why not go ahead and kill the boss, maybe you get lucky and get a Krunch II sighting.

Again, fantastic presentation. A really well put-together posting. Thanks.

MoloToha
03-01-2014, 01:18 PM
I like it. This guide makes me hope that farmers are still alive although merches filled all Arlor...

Lovingly
03-01-2014, 02:43 PM
I love this bro

Gensin
03-01-2014, 09:20 PM
I like it. This guide makes me hope that farmers are still alive although merches filled all Arlor...

There will be no merches, if theres no farmers and crate openers. :)

Nagin
03-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Note that the 100M AP is not technically 100M. It is -1 gold. So 99,999,999 gold.

According to alot of player experiences, anything after that would disappear into limbo if tried to traded etc.

Also great guide. Very nicely laid out and informational.

Lolz actually it shows 'Full inventory' thing....but i guess u already know it:p

Back to topic: Very good guide, keep it up man!!

bloodpack004
03-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Excellent post! keep it up! :)

NiceNightmare
03-02-2014, 05:33 AM
This thread is amazing Gensin! Now people new to game will know some basics, and will start farming. But till midas, its a lot of work. Anyway, leprechaum and a good guide like yours+ hours of playing = money. Well done!

Origin
03-02-2014, 05:58 AM
Oh wow this is awesome Andre! :) And ty for the credit, although I can see it's ur hard work. ^^v

Gorecaster
03-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Great post, we all can appreciate the time you took to put this together.

Gensin
03-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the support! Gorecaster

Gensin
03-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Oh wow this is awesome Andre! :) And ty for the credit, although I can see it's ur hard work. ^^v
Most of my experiences was from your mouth sooo, creditsss!

Daddyblu
03-03-2014, 06:53 AM
nice good job!

Keshav Agarwal
03-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Very Very Very nice guide
Best i have ever seen
Nice presentation
great content and everything
great guide

Gensin
03-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Thanks daddyblue and Keshavagarwal!

Gensin
03-04-2014, 03:08 AM
(THREAD MOVED)~!
thanks for the support!

Gensin
03-14-2014, 10:33 PM
UPDATED!
Added the new "DRAGON'S TEETH SECTION"
as promised this thread will be updated every expansion or every update that has something to do with it.

theprofessors
03-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Great

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
05-22-2014, 01:14 PM
This one and the one of trueorigin are the best farming or getting rich guide in this forum :)

—AshDex

Gensin
09-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Thansk for all your feedbacks!

Kreasadriii
09-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Great guide!
;)

Ishtmeet
09-07-2014, 06:59 PM
Nice Guide!

Raselph