View Full Version : question regarding normal chests?

stackz
03-01-2014, 10:05 AM
I thought normal chests scaled to your level?

I'm leveling a toon and opening chests as I go. season one chests (gold chests) gave out pinks around the level you were within 2 levels down to your current level.

season two chests (banded golden chests) are not doing this so much. My character is level 17 currently and banded golden chests are tossing gear as low as level 13 and all pinks just about are level 16, very very rarely do I get a season two gear of correct level? why would second season chests toss lower gear like this?

also, got curious and bought some season three chests (gold pirate chests) and season four (gold war chests) and opened them and they will toss regular gear out at the lowest levels for their respective season but all pinks are maxed in either season. why arent even the pinks from those seasons the lowest level per season since I'm such a lower level? why are they tossing out season max level gear?

makes no sense to me.

aarrgggggg
03-01-2014, 03:15 PM
They do not scale with your level. The gear inside of those has predetermined levels on them based upon the season they were released.
Only locked crates scale with your level.

deathwraithx
03-02-2014, 04:29 AM
They do not scale with your level. The gear inside of those has predetermined levels on them based upon the season they were released.
Only locked crates scale with your level.

He's not saying they should scale to his level. He's saying if he's low level shouldn't the loot in a chest beyond his level be of the lowest level of that particular expansion ie if he's 20 then instead of a lvl 26 item, a pirate chest should drop a lvl 22 item,which makes perfect sense to me too .

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4