PDA

View Full Version : Feeling scammed (NativeX plat)

BATHORYARIA
03-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Well..700 plat to download, register, and spend 9.99 on GSN Wheel of Fortune. I did all said and registered with my fb account which is same as game. No plat. So I doublechecked. Really excited to get this been waiting on a chance to get my dragon vanities etc..The link is a trick. Gsn games is a separate link than gsn.com so my 10 bucks is stolen unless can link those two accounts. (it made me create a separate account same game even though fb linked without my purchase). Please fix this hate being scammed . Same password I have on here and game.

Xvanitykingx
03-04-2014, 03:41 PM
You should email sts your problem:

support@spacetimestudios.com

fourleaf
03-04-2014, 06:00 PM
You should email sts your problem:

support@spacetimestudios.com
He should definately not, sts has no part in the free plat offers as the payouts are handled soley by those 3rd parties, nativex and trialpay.
there should be an option to contact them let them know your issue and provide a screenshot of your receipt

Kingzila
03-08-2014, 11:43 PM
I did this offer before It was pay 9$ for it and still got nothing. I'd msg nativex about this though stg can't help you with this issue.

weeg
04-15-2014, 03:19 PM
I have found that both NativeX and TrialPay have really stepped up their support recently. The response time has dropped considerably and as long as you have the necessary proof of completion, they have been quite good about manually crediting accounts. So..

Things to remember when working with NativeX and TrialPay:

1. Document Everything - Take screen shots of the completion stages of each offer. (Computer: press ctrl+print screen -> open image editing app such as paint -> ctrl+v or edit/paste -> save to a folder you can find. Phone: Each phone is different. Old professor Google can usually find you instructions quite easily. (Ie: Samsung Galaxy series - Hold power+home) Or you can always take a picture of the screen with a different camera.

2. Save all email correspondence between you and the 3rd party, especially the conformation email (s).

3. Be friendly to the support staff - It is very easy to find yourself upset and angry when dealing with these problems. Taking that anger and frustration out on those with the ability to help you is never a great strategy.

4. Be patient - If you are unable or unwilling to understand that these offers are not 100% foolproof (some may argue a much lower %) and it may take a couple days and a couple of emails for your platinum to actually be credited, do not bother.

5. Don't spam the support resources - Once you receive an email confirming support has received your request, the ball is in their court. Any further emails will only bog down their ticketing system, and further delay not only your request, but everyone else's as well.

6. DON'T Pester SpaceTime about these issues. As others have stated, they do not have control over these issues, and the very last thing Pocket Legends needs is a legitimate reason for STS to abandon it.

I have yet to fail to receive the promised platinum when I have followed these guidelines (knocking on wood).

- weeg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

tharidom
04-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Email to nativex no offence but sts doesnt do anything about this ive mailed them twice without getting a reply nativex atleast answeres in 1-2 days.

for the lulz
04-30-2014, 05:26 AM
tapjoy was da best ever , period

Ssneakykills
04-30-2014, 09:47 AM
I have found that both NativeX and TrialPay have really stepped up their support recently. The response time has dropped considerably and as long as you have the necessary proof of completion, they have been quite good about manually crediting accounts. So..

Things to remember when working with NativeX and TrialPay:

1. Document Everything - Take screen shots of the completion stages of each offer. (Computer: press ctrl+print screen -> open image editing app such as paint -> ctrl+v or edit/paste -> save to a folder you can find. Phone: Each phone is different. Old professor Google can usually find you instructions quite easily. (Ie: Samsung Galaxy series - Hold power+home) Or you can always take a picture of the screen with a different camera.

2. Save all email correspondence between you and the 3rd party, especially the conformation email (s).

3. Be friendly to the support staff - It is very easy to find yourself upset and angry when dealing with these problems. Taking that anger and frustration out on those with the ability to help you is never a great strategy.

4. Be patient - If you are unable or unwilling to understand that these offers are not 100% foolproof (some may argue a much lower %) and it may take a couple days and a couple of emails for your platinum to actually be credited, do not bother.

5. Don't spam the support resources - Once you receive an email confirming support has received your request, the ball is in their court. Any further emails will only bog down their ticketing system, and further delay not only your request, but everyone else's as well.

6. DON'T Pester SpaceTime about these issues. As others have stated, they do not have control over these issues, and the very last thing Pocket Legends needs is a legitimate reason for STS to abandon it.

I have yet to fail to receive the promised platinum when I have followed these guidelines (knocking on wood).

- weeg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Amen