PDA

View Full Version : I have had enough!!!

giayuan
12-04-2010, 08:26 PM
I understand the devs have changed everything and stuff and tried really hard but WTF!!! I had a lvl 50 mage in full Cosmos, mirage set with bonus (was testing out), fully buffed (ready for coming boss), full health in victory lap. My team walks down the hallway and an archer thinks its funny to blast a barrel and get the whole team hurt. Than hes apologizing for FUC**** KILLING ME!!! HOW???!!!!! COME ON!!!!

jonboy
12-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Barrels are not full of fun, despite what the carnies, tell you. I've been one shoted by a barrel in full rift on a Mage. Not fun after potting.

Icemageix
12-04-2010, 08:31 PM
first of all calm down.. try asking the team not to brake any barrels at the start of the level. maybe that will work...
if not, then try using a mana shield when ur going near a barrel.

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 08:35 PM
I thought this was gonna be another quitting thread...

Anyway, barrels are annoying, and I try to tell my team not to hit them. But doesn't always work. Just watch your teammates and learn their habits. If you see they like to hit the barrels, stay back a bit until they've already exploded them. Also, don't use ALL your buffs while rushing, bc if you do hit a barrel, it'll wipe them all and all your skills will still be in cooldown.

Not the end if the world, just learn to work around it. Or find teams that know how to avoid blowing them up unnecessarily.

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Better hope there aint any barrels around you in real life....

Ellyidol
12-04-2010, 08:42 PM
That's why you don't play with randoms or a random host. I'd boot that archer already.

Some people don't know they remove buffs too. So as a mage after buffing the group, some bear or archer is just lazy and spams auto attack at anything and blows a barrel removing buffs.

jonboy
Lol Id be dead all ready from the asshats around me if there were barrels on RL that exploded, thoughj would make getting to my office interesting.

Balonia
Well, I intentionally hit the barrels just to see who I can kill in full sets and I end up surviving in my pauper suit. Hahahaaaa. O sorry that is evil I know, but just let me know "no barrels" and won't hit em for u! I never hit if someone has potted.

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 08:44 PM
i have a confession... I have blasted a few barrels myself just to see who i can knock out like a bowling pin against brok lesner...

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Balonia, pots don't get wiped from barrels -- that wouldnjust be pure evil on devs' part.

But I'll say it now for all future games with you -- please don't hit barrels :)

juhnken773
12-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Barrels are fun when I hit them :)

I give everyone a boost when rushing. Muahahaha

giayuan
12-04-2010, 09:03 PM
LMAO guys....im not blaming that archer!!! or the barrel!!! its the rubbery, stretchy feature of the mages defense!!!

Alterra
12-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Better hope there aint any barrels around you in real life....

Lmao at that

Um but ya barrels suk but... Today i finaly hit 50 and suited up in full cosmos set. Farmed all day pretty much and did come acrossed this one avian (no names) who just had to pop barrels when i got close to em. Every time he did this. Thing was ide get hit with multiples almost everytime and i didnt die. Im almost full int also.

What Les said. Learn ur skills, teamates and surroundings. U will be just fine :)

Zeus
12-04-2010, 09:11 PM
OMG it's an alterra imposter, not cool man, you should never imitate someone's name, It is usually considered offensive...

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 09:16 PM
ewwwwwwwww :(

giayuan
12-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I feel so nooby xD
you guys are giving me advice I already know haha
i meant for devs to take a look at this

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 09:26 PM
LOL you know whats even worse? in PVP when your teammate blasts a barrel pwning you.

giayuan
12-04-2010, 09:51 PM
IKR lol!!! except i only twink pvp now and im the ones blasting =)

Arterra
12-04-2010, 10:01 PM
OMG it's an alterra imposter, not cool man, you should never imitate someone's name, It is usually considered offensive...

lol chill different sig and avater, im not getting mixed up anytime soon.

anyway yea... me and PewPew have a barrel war every time me meet in a dungeon... tiresome but hey you got to get revenge lol
i used barrels in the halloween dungeon to boost forward when rushing lol (b4 nerf)

Alterra
12-04-2010, 10:10 PM

Not sure what u ment by that. My name is the name of the server we are on in pocket legends. Its also the name of the land in game.
I havent seen another alterra on forums. Ive seen arterra on here and have mad resect for him. U said alterra tho so idk. These are diferent names regardless and i ment no disrespect to arterra range.

Alterra
12-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Ok u were talking bout arterra.
I ment no offence guys

HelpBot
12-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Yeah barrels are retarded I can't free load with those barrels because my team blows me up!

Arterra
12-04-2010, 10:38 PM
no worries, be happy now.

back to barrels: interesting idea for pvp, but now people know and just shoot them down beforehand. their use is limited, we need more grates.

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 10:44 PM
no worries, be happy now.

back to barrels: interesting idea for pvp, but now people know and just shoot them down beforehand. their use is limited, we need more grates.

nice thread jack save.

Yeah barrels in pvp are useless. It really gets to me badly when your teammates blow em sky high while your near em though..

Zeus
12-04-2010, 10:46 PM
LOL Pharcyde, I did that to arterra in pvp the other day in alien underground. His enchantress flew all across the map and then slammed into a virtual wall and died. It was hilarious

Pharcyde
12-04-2010, 10:56 PM
LOL Pharcyde, I did that to arterra in pvp the other day in alien underground. His enchantress flew all across the map and then slammed into a virtual wall and died. It was hilarious

As rangepwnsmeel pays omnach to Arterra *5 minutes later* Pharcyde straps a barrel to his chest and runs full speed at rangepwnsmeel.

Arterra
12-04-2010, 10:58 PM
actually barrels DO have a use in pvp. i was completely corners by two member on both sides of an alien underground passage, so i decide to try blowing myself up.

the one time i WANT to die, it doesnt. they get point.

ps this actually happens often, even if by accident.

Rusalio
12-04-2010, 11:24 PM
I LOVE THE BARRELS, mage, dex or otherwise, so have fun either PVP or PVE on my behalf! LMAO....

Lesrider
12-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Do you mean how sometimes it doesn't hit you? I think if you're the one exploding it, sometimes it doesn't touch you. Or I dunno, but there have been times I got thrown by it but no damage taken and all my buffs were still up.

actually barrels DO have a use in pvp. i was completely corners by two member on both sides of an alien underground passage, so i decide to try blowing myself up.

the one time i WANT to die, it doesnt. they get point.

ps this actually happens often, even if by accident.

Fyrce
12-05-2010, 04:00 AM
I think barrels are just another aspect of this game, so I work around them. I think groups used to try to not explode barrels, but there are too many accidents (auto attack, various areas, etc). I think everyone I know explodes them now. Mostly without anyone near them, but accidents do happen. Myself, I try to note if I'm about to be near an unexploded one, because usually someone will explode it. I think barrels as nastiest for mages. Bears barely notice them and they miss my bird a lot, so it's mostly the mage that has problems.

HelpBot
12-05-2010, 04:03 AM
I blow people up on purpose is runs than I take a screenshot and send it to them and say LOL pwned!