PDA

View Full Version : Question about kraken isles :P

Zylx
03-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Ive killed captain bloodhammer and got the kraken isles AP, but when i go to Hannah on the Dragon's Jewel, she wont let me explore. Am i missing something? I think i have all of the quests done. The only quests left in pp are dailies.

CrazyTank
03-02-2014, 04:18 AM
I have the same problem on rogue. It says power of glepnir or so. I m assuming that we must kill grimmr and complete that glepnir quest to open kraken mines. I'll check when the game allows me to play. Very lagggy atm :)

Migz Morales
03-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Lol that is the catch...
EVERY GAME HAS "CATCH"(ex. hidden treasure,hidden keys,secret quest)
--TO GO TO KRAKEN MINES YU MUST SOLVE THE SECRET QUEST (and it is Glepnir)

Hoardseeker
03-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Do the kraken isles quest chain up to the quest "Power of gelpnir" when you finish it you'll be able to Explore!

Zylx
03-02-2014, 04:49 AM
I have the same problem on rogue. It says power of glepnir or so. I m assuming that we must kill grimmr and complete that glepnir quest to open kraken mines. I'll check when the game allows me to play. Very lagggy atm :)

I think I've already completed that quest too, since i can go to shuyal. But i can join someone who is in km, even though i cant go directly...wierd...

CrazyTank
03-02-2014, 04:54 AM
I think I've already completed that quest too, since i can go to shuyal. But i can join someone who is in km, even though i cant go directly...wierd...
What's your level? I believe glepnir quest won't appear until we reach certain level. And next time when you enter kraken mines by joining someone,walk to the portal. It may unlock it

utpal
03-02-2014, 08:50 AM
there is a quest that u need to kill bloodhammer i think. after killing him and completing that quest u can go km3

Delphina
03-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Make sure you have completed all quests in kraken Isles. Usually when someone has missed one and that is why they cannot enter the Kraken Mines.

Prahasit Prahi
03-02-2014, 10:56 AM
I too don't know what I miss,I also can't join.
But there is a trick,ask one of ur friend to join kraken isles map 1 and u too join him and exit the room and take the quest from the girl outside the kraken isles and from now when ever you wanna join you can open quests and use goto to join kraken isles.

Mauro.
03-02-2014, 11:12 PM
On Dragon's Jewel, next to the captain girl, there is another woman who will give you a [Daily] quest, I think it's Monkey Ball, do the daily and once you complete it SHE will give you the quest Power of Gleipnir. Hope it helps.

Mark Anthony Santos
03-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Mauro was right... Finish monkey ball then get back to the women get the power if gleipnir quest then kill blood hammer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morholt
03-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Yup. Gotta complete Monkey Ball from that gypsy chick, as well as finishing the main quest of Kraken Isles.

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 04:17 AM
I can't go to Kraken Mines too.

I think you need to have gleipner amulet to unlock the map but i stupidly deleted mine earlier so i am stuck

what's next now? Please help.

CrazyTank
03-04-2014, 04:23 AM
R u sure that we need glepnir to unlock the kraken mines? I thought it unlocks shuyal dimensional arena. Anyway, to enter kraken mines use prahi's method.

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 04:28 AM
R u sure that we need glepnir to unlock the kraken mines? I thought it unlocks shuyal dimensional arena. Anyway, to enter kraken mines use prahi's method.

i retire what i said problem solved XD