PDA

View Full Version : L20 Tank Mage

Dancce
03-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Heylo Its Dancce
Heylo Its Bootytaste

---->Whalecome to Dancce's L20 Tank Mage Guide, assisted by my idiot assistant Bootytaste xD.

Gear-
You need L20 Rhino 3-Pack and L20 Bear 4-Pack. Essemble yo legos like this children.

If you need REGEN, and you NEED REGEN 100%.

SKILLs:
6 Vital 5 Light 1 Frost 3 Fire 4 Heal
Essemble yo legos like this children.
Vital>Frost>Light>Fire>Heal ---> Normal Combo

when ur fighting l20 mages, when u both go into regen DUEL mode, you spam light to keep them healing. :)

Tactics-

MAGE- Spam Light
Use Heal When Necessary
Use Frost + Fire when Enemy Running

BEAR- Spam Light, Fire + Frost Kite Combo, and Heal!!!

BIRD- You should know...

FOX- Spam Light, Fire + Frost Kite Combo, and Heal!!!

RHINO- Spam Light and Fire + Frost Combo
Heal when necessary

Dat concludes my guide. "BAI" Wait, no! One moar sexy pic, man!
:-O He's not online.... NUUUUU

Afbeast
03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
L20 plat pack mages are super op man. Well thanks for the guide and all but 20 Mage imo isn't even gonna be fun for most people because they don't die. I had a L26 bear that went against a L20 plat Mage and he just wouldn't die. The fight went on and on and on and he eventually won. That's how op they are. Also I've been playing 25-26 bear the day the pvp release update came out just to tell u I ain't some noob who is just complaining. I have A LOT of experience with bears at 25-26 and I couldn't kill the darn plat Mage lol. So just a heads up ur gonna get a lot of hate on this guide cause of the op plat pack.

-Afbeast

Aalleexx
03-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Cool guide , nice guild ;) - smacky

Trenton
03-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Best guide I've ever read

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Bhurtz
03-02-2014, 12:12 PM
lol what a joke

Reunegade
03-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Nice job, but tank mages are OP and it doesn't take any skill to play the class

Rescind
03-02-2014, 02:30 PM
L20 plat pack mages are super op man. Well thanks for the guide and all but 20 Mage imo isn't even gonna be fun for most people because they don't die. I had a L26 bear that went against a L20 plat Mage and he just wouldn't die. The fight went on and on and on and he eventually won. That's how op they are. Also I've been playing 25-26 bear the day the pvp release update came out just to tell u I ain't some noob who is just complaining. I have A LOT of experience with bears at 25-26 and I couldn't kill the darn plat Mage lol. So just a heads up ur gonna get a lot of hate on this guide cause of the op plat pack.

-Afbeast

Dat might've been my troll Mage tank lol.

Burningdex
03-03-2014, 01:09 AM
pro 145 kills teach how so gud??

vvokzzzzz
03-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Heylo Its Dancce
Heylo Its Bootytaste

---->[SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Whalecome
WhaleCum*

Nais guid lel

vvokzzzzz
03-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Heylo Its Dancce
Heylo Its Bootytaste

---->[SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Whalecome

I'm a nub
WhaleCum*

Also, wao, no kidding lel
It didn't work out well and for unknown reasons I can't edit it-.- so yeah

Gracious
03-03-2014, 03:48 AM
On a lighter note, good job on attempting to make a guide, you do have a long ways to go and have to start somewhere right? Regardless if most people bash your input on trying to help the ever diminishing pl community both in numbers and courtesy, you're on the right track to maybe becoming an asset to the community. Take the obvious flames light hearted and take the actual constructive criticism and try to put it to use.

Naetheanimal
03-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Lol no offense, but thats not very good, u miss alot of information and the tips to fight each class are terrible. If u just spam light heal combo etc on a rhino, you will die. I bet u made this in 10 mins. You should work harder on your guides.
See you in game.
~Nae

DivineMoustache
03-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Lol no offense, but thats not very good, u miss alot of information and the tips to fight each class are terrible. If u just spam light heal combo etc on a rhino, you will die. I bet u made this in 10 mins. You should work harder on your guides.
See you in game.
~Nae

Spamming light heal is a pretty viable option given the overpowered plat pack tank set. Just wait for the rhino to run out of mana.

Rescind
03-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Spamming light heal is a pretty viable option given the overpowered plat pack tank set. Just wait for the rhino to run out of mana.

honestly i dont even use liightning. i just use heal fire ice and run. thats all u need to do until they run out of mana

Laar
03-03-2014, 10:04 PM
honestly i dont even use liightning. i just use heal fire ice and run. thats all u need to do until they run out of mana
Wut mana.

Trenton
03-03-2014, 10:59 PM
I love how rhinos are too stupid anymore to not have mana regen. Most rhinos have 3, while I was sitting there with 9 :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Naetheanimal
03-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Most of rhinos switch to mana regen gear in a fight, algo mages mana run. Wearing hammer with alchemist works awesome againts tank mages, only when they use sword or paw. If they switch to hammer, u take tank set, etc etc. If you just spam lights and win, claps, you are skilled.

DivineMoustache
03-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Most of rhinos switch to mana regen gear in a fight, algo mages mana run. Wearing hammer with alchemist works awesome againts tank mages, only when they use sword or paw. If they switch to hammer, u take tank set, etc etc. If you just spam lights and win, claps, you are skilled.

I feel like the mage will win in a mana waste fight every time, because of the armor buff, light debuff. That is if he is dedicated to actually just wasting the opponent mana and using skills only when necessary. Honestly the mana wasting strategy is insanely dumb because both side just auto until one gets bored. However due to the OP-ness of heal now combined with tank set...it's a really effective strategy.

Speedytank
03-05-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't know why there is so much commotion but I think that this is a fairly good guide. When I tried this it worked perfectly.

Heqr
04-09-2014, 01:07 PM
this guide is rubbish I tried it but it didn't work as much and I have negative kd now thanks for waisting my time, my mage was called imhulk.

Afbeast
04-09-2014, 01:10 PM
this guide is rubbish I tried it but it didn't work as much and I have negative kd now thanks for waisting my time, my mage was called imhulk.

Lol... It's a l20 plat pack Mage. How can you mess up a l20 plat Mage.. Also it's not the guides fault you're negative, It's called practice and you'll get good. (Not that this takes any skill though)

Sent from afbeast

Etarbitrev
04-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Why? Why would you do 20 tank mage? They suck.
Also if you are going to do one do it properly, use 6 light 1 fire 1 frost 5/6 heal 5/6 BoV, that way noobs like imhulk will have a relatively good kdr. Str mages are *CENSORED* in my opinion they aren't fun, they aren't skillful and they suck.
Go do 20 dex mage ik its more expensive but u can get around dat wid using stuff like candle insted of paw and fb isn't REALLY essential but just make sure u don't rush ppl wid fb cos they'll ruin you.

Gear: make do wid what ya got, i use bone armour lvl20 instead of exp/art cos its better for me and the style I play. Use snipers shield if ur poor gruesome evid bracer if ur rich(er). Candle if you're swag/poor and paw if ur nub (i am both).
Also I always use dps rings they are alot better I feel.
Attribute stats for me are: 37 int, rest dex but u can go wid 22 int cos I only use 37 for the m/s regen.
Build - find it out urself, its completely diff to str mage, some ppl dont use BoV I use 1.
Use 6 light and high fire to kite with. You can work out the rest.
Enjoy.