PDA

View Full Version : Vanity

WallyMcGee
03-02-2014, 03:33 AM
I heard in new expansion they are having new vanity and getting rd of the old. If so will the old be worth a lot of money?

Gameplay
03-02-2014, 04:57 AM
I heard in new expansion they are having new vanity and getting rd of the old. If so will the old be worth a lot of money?

if its true, overtime they will gain value, due to rarity. but only if its true.

kjed
03-02-2014, 05:05 AM

I think we already had our new vanities they just released it last month.
-tribal vanities

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

utpal
03-02-2014, 08:35 AM
price of founder vanity set is still const while kraken set is rising. idk this logic

Kakashis
03-02-2014, 10:04 AM
It's also due to scarcity and look. I doubt tribal will ever rise that much same with nordr. Kraken helms with particle effects is awesome as is arlors! I want shuyal vanities! They're the missing link.

Doomreaper
03-02-2014, 06:08 PM
price of founder vanity set is still const while kraken set is rising. idk this logic

I believe the kraken vanities cost more plat, so people probably didnt buy as many sets. There also weren't as many players. As for the main discussion, nordr vanities can expect a price increase of 2k in the next 6 months :D

WallyMcGee
03-07-2014, 03:07 AM
Ok so all the vanities say " for a limited time " if I buy some vanity say 5 sets for 40k each set could I be able to sell them for 150k each set say maybe 6 months after discontinuation? And why wouldn't nordr rise ?

Limsi
03-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Ok so all the vanities say " for a limited time " if I buy some vanity say 5 sets for 40k each set could I be able to sell them for 150k each set say maybe 6 months after discontinuation? And why wouldn't nordr rise ?

Depends on how people would badly want the discontinued vanity. Look, there's no assurance to everything; what we have are assumptions and hypotheses - intelligent guesses. Only time will tell! :D