PDA

View Full Version : Only lvl 35 cap??

Kingslaya
05-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Kinda disappointed. Was hoping for at least lvl 40 cap. Only 5 lvls at a time? That's pretty small for $2.00. Oh well, love the game! Keep it up devs.

Justg
05-05-2010, 07:02 PM
We're thinking hard about the level caps.

Dilarus
05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
If im honest about level caps, theyre fine as is as im sure you have a lot of content in the works and if dungeons were 10 levels each we'd all be level 200 by next year and it would be ridiculous. what i can suggest is make the levels longer eg 300 exp to level up becomes 500, so you spend more time playing, less time whining and each level takes some real work. Ok so maybe not increase by a drastic amount as level 70 will have us working for four straight days but a good middle ground.

Azrael
05-06-2010, 12:09 AM
I have no doubt that the devs are thinking about the level caps.

What strikes me is that a campaign is released with about 5-8 or so different dungeons, yet each have the same level mobs. Might make sense to have each dungeons have the level of mobs go up by 1, or every two dungeons have the level of the mobs go up by 1. In this way, the level cap could be elongated, allowing players to get 10 levels instead of 5 levels out of each campaign in the future.

Skrimir
05-06-2010, 12:41 AM

what if the level cap were 50 and one didn't have to pay to increase their level past a certain point...but to make a profit and give people more, you were to release 'expansions' at reasonable prices (not extreme) to increase the level cap and bring in a good amount of new content...it may seem like it wouldn't add up as much, but you could release more things that require platinum...and you could do expansions more frequently...if people really like the game, i am sure they will pay at this rate. That way they are not constantly paying to play, and the company doesn't lose a profit (if anything may gain a profit if the game is very good with very good prices for quantities and qualities of playtime). If it is really good and not emptying wallets too fast, then i am sure the profit will be fine if not increase b/c more people will want the app and the game.

Splurd
05-06-2010, 12:53 AM

You best be putting your thinking cap on then.
;)

omg lame pun so lame but couldnt resist.