PDA

View Full Version : Annoying teammate in ctf!

antipsychotic
03-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Did it ever happened to anyone, in CTF btw, when you were handling the flag to the goal then one of your teammates who you thought was backing you up intentionally took the blood which you badly needed and run towards your base and closed the gate before you were able to enter and never said any sort of apology and you DIED! And that fine gent took the flag and goal it... (Exhales!) Dang thing happened to me last week. Really pissed me off.

kalyl
03-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Was it me? Lol!

antipsychotic
03-02-2014, 10:41 PM
seriously man, he is an old player too.

SeaShadow
03-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Hm most pros seem to become pros by cheating their way up

antipsychotic
03-02-2014, 11:41 PM
I don't understand why some players do that. They could just barely ask for it I'll be more than happy to give way.

Kornsen
03-03-2014, 04:13 AM
pros ... lol

Tatya
03-04-2014, 01:33 AM
ii think those are just d**ks. haha

deadlystriker
03-04-2014, 04:21 AM
I have had this done to me before and yes it does get annoying

monarchival
03-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Heab strikes again xp

antipsychotic
03-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Lol its more like i wanted to throw my tab outa d' window.

Sent using Tapatalk

fireaffinity
03-10-2014, 01:36 PM
I've had the same thing happen, but the player also went as far as turning the lights on me, and then stealing the blood just to run up more and turn the other light on.. *~* then taunt me and say that it's their flag.. Lmao some ppl..

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

kharmel
03-15-2014, 07:44 PM
> Usually, those things made me talk in CTF...
> One day, on a ctf match, during an intensive game. Back and forth,back and forth, where everything seems flagging is as slim. Still, for the love of FUN, we continue.
If i remember it right, aerico,jigoku and a few others, when one of them is carrying our flag,last one to win. All i can do is support them by blocking the opponents together with one of our teammate.
And luckily, we did blocked them.
> And when my three teammates passes the window near our base together with the flagger, i pressed the window and killed them all.
> Next thing happen, i carry the flag, they all respawn with fresh health, block the newly respawned opponents, and we win.
> One thing for sure, my teamates loves what i have done, and they keep on laughing about it.
> There are things done seems hard to understand but a must to be done. Tactics that can backfire but when executed well, all worth it.
> And those thing is not a reason to be pissed off, if u understand the reason behind it.
> Im not speaking in general though, just one experience that it may seems odd but its quite remembering.
> but honestly, may it old or new players, some do it(taking heart full hp or team has the flag, closing the gates,etc..). Some reason i see is sometimes, lag cause it,they have delay,never see the team flagger. Or their map is close or they never check teams health at the left side of the screen., they never see the flagger. They will learn it someday.Other than that, to those who did it, maybe thats the way they are.
> enjoy;)

Tatya
03-17-2014, 09:40 AM
> Usually, those things made me talk in CTF...
> One day, on a ctf match, during an intensive game. Back and forth,back and forth, where everything seems flagging is as slim. Still, for the love of FUN, we continue.
If i remember it right, aerico,jigoku and a few others, when one of them is carrying our flag,last one to win. All i can do is support them by blocking the opponents together with one of our teammate.
And luckily, we did blocked them.
> And when my three teammates passes the window near our base together with the flagger, i pressed the window and killed them all.
> Next thing happen, i carry the flag, they all respawn with fresh health, block the newly respawned opponents, and we win.
> One thing for sure, my teamates loves what i have done, and they keep on laughing about it.
> There are things done seems hard to understand but a must to be done. Tactics that can backfire but when executed well, all worth it.
> And those thing is not a reason to be pissed off, if u understand the reason behind it.
> Im not speaking in general though, just one experience that it may seems odd but its quite remembering.
> but honestly, may it old or new players, some do it(taking heart full hp or team has the flag, closing the gates,etc..). Some reason i see is sometimes, lag cause it,they have delay,never see the team flagger. Or their map is close or they never check teams health at the left side of the screen., they never see the flagger. They will learn it someday.Other than that, to those who did it, maybe thats the way they are.
> enjoy;)

very well said mel! this move above only can be done well by those who are experienced with tactics and with timing.

but for those who actually do it to steal flags or being (what rhymes with picks) like laughing and being bad teammates, shame on them!

Darkesthell
03-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Did it ever happened to anyone, in CTF btw, when you were handling the flag to the goal then one of your teammates who you thought was backing you up intentionally took the blood which you badly needed and run towards your base and closed the gate before you were able to enter and never said any sort of apology and you DIED! And that fine gent took the flag and goal it... (Exhales!) Dang thing happened to me last week. Really pissed me off.
I would just wait for that person to be near a window flip the switch and burn their asses for that... ive had it a lot
Chaotaji - lvl 36 male vampire

antipsychotic
03-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Lol ikr, why didn't I thought of that idea,, dang! XD

diiajil
05-10-2014, 02:39 PM
yup but its not wat he said tho the team mate intentionally killed him
2 score the point instead of him and thats ****in twisted if u ask me
like now i dont check stats of peeps no more bc its bs they get
their stats by farming others or alt kill ridiculous