PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

Doomreaper
03-02-2014, 09:20 PM
I have about a million gold right now, and im trying to figure out what to do with it. I don't really intend to buy gear with the new expansion on the horizon, just want to make more gold before it comes. Everyone says wait for locked prices to dip down, and sell when they are high, but the last time I saw the prices dip under 9k was Halloween. All ideas are appreciated :D

Also, would a grim egg be a good investment? they don't seem to be raising in price.

FluidShot
03-02-2014, 10:36 PM
I'd say winter weapons, and limited time vanity sets would be worth holding onto. Even if they turn out to be a bust, your 99% guaranteed to not lose money on them, because they will either rise in price, or stay stable. In SL, I just hoarded tons of limited time items with 245 stash slots, waited two years, and the 400k I spent on it all is now worth 8M.

If you're not the patient type, I'd buy up a ton of Prance Eggs, because those are rising quickly, and you can get a nice profit out of them in a few months. Shop around the Halloween items, and the winter event items, because they are bound to rise.

Aracnus
03-02-2014, 10:41 PM
As for Grimm being a good investment, I would say "Yes". But, you would need to get it to 30+ before you start noticing any extreme changes in the pet. And I would use for PvP mainly because of the debuffs.

Zylx
03-02-2014, 11:51 PM
He's talking about merching grimm's egg. Eventually, grimm will rise in price. But that wont be until everyone who stocked up during halloween has already sold them. Could be a potential long-term investment...

Doomreaper
03-03-2014, 12:19 AM
He's talking about merching grimm's egg. Eventually, grimm will rise in price. But that wont be until everyone who stocked up during halloween has already sold them. Could be a potential long-term investment...

ooooooh I don't like those

Doomreaper
03-03-2014, 12:20 AM
I'd say winter weapons, and limited time vanity sets would be worth holding onto. Even if they turn out to be a bust, your 99% guaranteed to not lose money on them, because they will either rise in price, or stay stable. In SL, I just hoarded tons of limited time items with 245 stash slots, waited two years, and the 400k I spent on it all is now worth 8M.

If you're not the patient type, I'd buy up a ton of Prance Eggs, because those are rising quickly, and you can get a nice profit out of them in a few months. Shop around the Halloween items, and the winter event items, because they are bound to rise.

Sold my prance eggs already "-u-

Doomreaper
03-03-2014, 12:21 AM

Sold my prance eggs already :p