PDA

View Full Version : Dancce's PvP School

Dancce
03-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Deleted since Trenton had me scared by hating on my PvP skills (I don't have much) and supposidly against Terms of Service? Eh, I thought it was a bad idea anyways XD.

Trenton
03-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Against ToS, plus who would wanna learn from someone like yourself who gets 200 kills and then makes a guide because they think they're so plo? These classes are OVERLY easy to use, plus if anyone needs any in game tips, I'd honestly reinstall PL just so they wouldn't have to pay for this crap. Also ib4L for you breaking the ToS by doing this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

largecommand
03-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Against ToS, plus who would wanna learn from someone like yourself who gets 200 kills and then makes a guide because they think they're so plo? These classes are OVERLY easy to use, plus if anyone needs any in game tips, I'd honestly reinstall PL just so they wouldn't have to pay for this crap. Also ib4L for you breaking the ToS by doing this.

Im dumb but what rule did he break? And the hate is taken too far Trenton

Dancce
03-02-2014, 10:44 PM
O... Against Terms of Service?!
Sorry... I'll remove this. Didn't know XD.
Plus I'm not pro at all :)

Dancce
03-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Umm... This is something :( now, is it against Terms?

Laar
03-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Plus I'm not pro at all :)
If ur not pro y are u getting ppl to buy ur advice, let alone teaching them at all? So if this wasn't breaking the ToS and is "legit" ppl are paying for tips from a newb... ??
Contradictory pls.

Burningdex
03-03-2014, 01:07 AM
u use 22 fox bro plox teach me ur plo ham needles auto skillz i must learn seriously play pl till 1k+ and couple years b4 u make guide

vvokzzzzz
03-03-2014, 01:39 AM

Wao, what happened? You always used to be sooo sweet, helpful and kind in game.

Rolocolo
03-03-2014, 01:41 AM

I feel some sympathy for the guy tho cuz he's dead broke...lvl 45 can't exactly farm valuable items anymore

Rescind
03-03-2014, 01:59 AM
u use 22 fox bro plox teach me ur plo ham needles auto skillz i must learn seriously play pl till 1k+ and couple years b4 u make guide

i wish i can make guides but i sux.. even though ive been pvping since jan '11 but i still sux. halp me burning pls?...

Trenton
03-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Against ToS for selling something that can't fit in the trade box. I know you need gold, but level and farm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Laar
03-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Against ToS for selling something that can't fit in the trade box. I know you need gold, but level and farm.

Wait, so why isn't the bounty thread and Occult's sig shop deleted? Since technically a kill and a sig doesn't fit in the trade box. :D

Cavoc
03-05-2014, 11:58 AM
wait, so why isn't the bounty thread and occult's sig shop deleted? Since technically a kill and a sig doesn't fit in the trade box. :d

bob saget

Argyros
03-05-2014, 12:47 PM

Lol...

Trenton
03-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Lol...

Is it not a valid reason? I'd like to see you deny that the ToS AND Samhayne says that.

Reunegade
03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Wao, I sell class for 2 million gold

Gtfo

Rolocolo
03-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I sell you transformers, transform your torch into savage scythe instantly! Only buy my gold cap torches for super transform

Burningdex
03-06-2014, 03:16 AM
dancee, not saying no one wants your help but most forumers including myself have had 3+years at pvp and then when someone new comes along and makes a guiide for an overused level it ticks us off at how people think they are great cuz of kd

not saying you r bad im sure ur good but pleas please... just try a 30 bird and then come back and tell us if pvp is still easy :)

because 20 plat mage and 22 fox take legit 3 skills and 145 to 65 doesnt mean your pro levels are easy, try a bird at any level under 51 and you will see what pvp takes and schools have never worked in this game except for a few rare occasions where someone has won a tournament with a weird setup class and offered help to a select few :)

thats all i have for now

my advice would be just take this thread down its not helping anyone because most of us are trolling

Rescind
03-06-2014, 03:26 AM
30 bird is easy

At dying T^T

Waug
03-06-2014, 03:35 AM
I wanna see cloud's pvp school only --
Clouds lecture is so awesome-

like those lectures cloud saved as auto chat
I'm sure there are so many, just can't miss cloud's lecture in his pvp school.

Waug
03-06-2014, 03:47 AM
try a bird at any level under 51 and y

yay something challenging dat I aways look for, so should I make bird at des levels and make a guide -

how to reck greatest foxes, fattest rhinos and dummiest mages as pure dex bird at any level?

Reunegade
03-06-2014, 04:03 PM
dancee, not saying no one wants your help but most forumers including myself have had 3+years at pvp and then when someone new comes along and makes a guiide for an overused level it ticks us off at how people think they are great cuz of kd

not saying you r bad im sure ur good but pleas please... just try a 30 bird and then come back and tell us if pvp is still easy :)

because 20 plat mage and 22 fox take legit 3 skills and 145 to 65 doesnt mean your pro levels are easy, try a bird at any level under 51 and you will see what pvp takes and schools have never worked in this game except for a few rare occasions where someone has won a tournament with a weird setup class and offered help to a select few :)

thats all i have for now

my advice would be just take this thread down its not helping anyone because most of us are trolling
Birds are okay if not for the luck factor. Take that out and birds would probably be op.