PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

largecommand
03-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Lets say your selling something with quickchat, but you also have the item listed in cs. So this is what happened to me multiple times..

Me (seller, savage armor I.e): "Selling Savage Armor, Pm price!"

Buyer: Show (attempts to trade with me)

Me: in cs, what's your offer

Buyer: no, first show.

At this point, I think the buyer is mentally challenged.

Me: its in cs, look at that price and we will negotiate

Buyer: (attempts to trade again) first show

Me (in my head): I spent 40k to list that peice in cs, I'm not taking it down just to show you

Me: Goodbye...

Sometimes this happens after you reject the conversation

Buyer: see you dont have peice, scam.

At this point I want to toss my phone, sit down and count to 10.

How in the world will I scam you if im only curious of your offer.

Can anyone relate?

Laar
03-02-2014, 11:28 PM
This is exactly what happens to me too. When regalias were 2mil, i merched quite a few of them.
Nubs be like, "Show meh."
And if i don't nubs be like "Scammer."
Ik, it's honestly really stupid that ppl dont know how to use the CS :/

Schnitzel
03-03-2014, 12:07 AM
I know that feelz

Thats why I just list stuff in cs, then log out,
Wait a while, log in, and collect tha gold

Rolocolo
03-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Merching has progressively gotten worse after the 66 cap, during the 56 cap people were actually intelligent and smart about prices and selling/buying, it has gotten so bad that everyday people are all ignorant and don't understand if everyones a merch, no one will make profit.

Oldcoot
03-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Haggling is a lost art

ToastyLord
03-03-2014, 08:17 AM
It happend when i was selling lvl 10 purple toy wand ._.

This guy comes up then he says "show meh" so I show him then he says "give it to me, i wanna see how powerfull it is" then i say he has to pay first then he cancels the trade and starts shouting to everyone "scammer scammer, hes a scammer guys! Dont trade him" so then I had to wait about an hour just so I could start merching again ._.

Ssneakykills
03-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Lmao i took a savage armour out of Cs to show this guy and all I got back was 'oh that's what it looks like' ( Face palm )

Wish I could slap people from games in real life with my ipad sometimes..

ToastyLord
03-03-2014, 10:42 AM
I feel like people are TRYING to be as moronic/trolly/mentaly challanged as possible just to annoy people for fun.

Because honestly, how could so many people be THAT moronic not on perpose?

Ks_Leon
03-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Because some people nowday does not have respect and manner.They too egoistic and jealous with someone item that they could not afford.And I said SOME people.No intend to offense community.But its the reality.

Chopper
03-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Because some people nowday does not have respect and manner.They too egoistic and jealous with someone item that they could not afford.And I said SOME people.No intend to offense community.But its the reality.

I dont do any trades at all and i havent in a long time. I just use CS if i want to sell or but items. It's not worth the haggling with some bone-heads ha ha ha

Oldcoot
03-03-2014, 12:11 PM
This^^

largecommand
03-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Merching has progressively gotten worse after the 66 cap, during the 56 cap people were actually intelligent and smart about prices and selling/buying, it has gotten so bad that everyday people are all ignorant and don't understand if everyones a merch, no one will make profit.

That's the problem, the thought that everyone is trying to make a profit off you has became so generic that everyone offers you a lowball ugh.

Rescind
03-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Lmao i took a savage armour out of Cs to show this guy and all I got back was 'oh that's what it looks like' ( Face palm )

Wish I could slap people from games in real life with my ipad sometimes..

I mean, come on people, there is an option to view on char in cs. Should be easy to see how it looks

Suentous PO
03-03-2014, 02:28 PM
I have used the trade window 3x in the 3ish years here, twice was a necessity due to me buying 71 elites.
I smile whenever someone says" cs is op", like whatever, that's why I get paid there on the regular.

Aerospacegod
03-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Best solution is only to buy in balefort and sell in cs. No noob offers, no merch offers, no lookie loos....

Works great :)