PDA

View Full Version : revive game crash

Othinus
12-05-2010, 02:36 AM
Ever since the last update, when I die, as soon as I click "accept revive" my game crashes completely and sends me back to my phone's home screen. It doesn't happen every time but I'd say it's about every other death which is enough to drive me nuts. Helpppp:confused:

oh and I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice but that hasn't fixed the problem

Diodge
12-05-2010, 02:57 AM
same here ... motorola milestone

HelpBot
12-05-2010, 03:05 AM
If you two could provide what device your using seeing how undead motorola I would guess android? And any other info would prove usefull.. That's the only way the devs can help..

Othinus
12-05-2010, 03:14 AM
I'm using the Droid X.
Thanks for any help.

HelpBot
12-05-2010, 03:51 AM
While the app was running did you close the app while dead? Also to further assist you contact support@.com you might have a corrupt file on your device so check to make sure it's not your device causing the problem.

Futumsh
12-05-2010, 11:01 AM
If this happens and you're set up for doing so, please send the tombstone and/or logcat output from it to support@spacetimestudios.com.

Diodge
12-05-2010, 11:38 PM
My phone is setup with aLogcat by Jeffery Blattman.. now
Phone is a
motorola milestone from alltel. 2.1 . The only real smart phone they offer.. lol

Is there a log app that is better?

Diodge
12-06-2010, 10:54 PM
I got the crash revive bug tonight.
I mailed the log.

subject-Diodge

Bom_Dc5
12-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I get the same thing on my droid x I click on "accept revive" and it takes me back to my phones home screen. Never thought anything of it till I saw this thread. It makes me mad also because I am using elixers....while this happens so there goes my platinum.

CountJoshula
12-09-2010, 02:44 AM
I have the same issue. I'm using a Motorola Droid. I've reported this issue a few times and have tried various things to possibly resolve it... I went so far as to factory reset my phone.. it hasn't helped.. very frustrated... it will also sometimes occur when going onto the next level after the previous one is complete and when entering portals after a boss is killed in Victory Lap.

xenosapien
12-09-2010, 05:17 AM
seems to be a motorola / android problem
i am getting the same (already posted it on PLīs facebook), using android 2.1 on a motorola milestone.
unfortunately, i dont have aLogCat installed, but I will try to remember installing it before I play the next time.

The Real Jira
12-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Same, Droid 1. Doesn't happen on accept revive but does happen on revive from start, every time.

This is also a new since the 1.5 patch.