PDA

View Full Version : L61 sanguine bird

Hardcorexd
03-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Hi guys im making a full dex sanguine bird can anyone suggest a build tq pls write below.

largecommand
03-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Max everything but medatation. And depending on how you play, chose between max heal or max thorn wall. Avain scream needs to be only 5, (100% chance)

Technique: kite everything and anything, repluse repluse repluse.

Nuke: I dont advise it unless the opponent is unbuffed. For nuke just root or both root, blind shattering scream and blast.

Mages: wait till they use mana sheild, repluse them away, if they ice you use avain to get out. Make them waste thier drain. They will kite you as well with fire. After they use drain, blast root blind break repluse. Usually kills them unless they heal at the right time.

Bears: no point in using repluse first because 61% chance they dodge it. Root, or both roots, blind break shattering blast, repluse, avain if they hell scream you.

Birds: simple, root blast for sang birds. Against demo birds, they kite you. Try to hit root on them, roots hit 10m while thier auto and arrows hit 12m.

Trenton
03-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Large has combos down, but I'd honestly rather have

6 Focus
6 Evasion
6 Blast
6 Blind
6 Repulse
6 Break
6 Root
6 Thorn Wall
6 Heal
5 Avian
1 Shattering

Shattering is a big gambler, considering it takes long to pull off, you have to hit it in 8m range, and its not a big difference between 6 Shattering, something like 20 armor maybe. It's much better put into Thorn Wall or heal, considering TW helps you kite bears and such, lowers their dodge, and heal can be a HUGE lifesaver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

largecommand
03-03-2014, 07:40 PM
Large has combos down, but I'd honestly rather have

6 Focus
6 Evasion
6 Blast
6 Blind
6 Repulse
6 Break
6 Root
6 Thorn Wall
6 Heal
5 Avian
1 Shattering

Shattering is a big gambler, considering it takes long to pull off, you have to hit it in 8m range, and its not a big difference between 6 Shattering, something like 20 armor maybe. It's much better put into Thorn Wall or heal, considering TW helps you kite bears and such, lowers their dodge, and heal can be a HUGE lifesaver.

Yeah but this guy is a sang bird, for demo bird thus build is A+ because they kite, no need to get in for a combo. Sanguine long bow bird needs that combo. I m pretty sure higher shattering increases dmg done by the combo.

Trenton
03-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Yeah but this guy is a sang bird, for demo bird thus build is A+ because they kite, no need to get in for a combo. Sanguine long bow bird needs that combo. I m pretty sure higher shattering increases dmg done by the combo.

Ah ok, I was mostly demo haha.

Laar
03-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Actually a higher shatter doesn't increase the damage of the *COMBO*. Technically it does more damage because of the armor debuff and the higher damage dealt by the higher level of shatter. I think its wrong to say that it increases the damage dealt by the *COMBO* though.
Sorry if I sound too technical, lol my OCD was getting the better of me :D