PDA

View Full Version : Accidently activating 8 Plat XP Elixer on Map Selection

Zorin
03-03-2014, 07:42 AM
This is annoying. It's so close to the "Gold Mines" selection and is very easy to activate.

Add a confirmation window with options (yes or no).

Who has and how many times have you accidentally activated this?

Thrindal
03-03-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't think this is unintentional. I think we have all accidentally purchased an xp Lix at on point.

Zorin
03-03-2014, 08:01 AM
I have done it only twice but it still pisses me off because I never wanted it or intend to waste my plat on it.

There is absolutely no reason for it to be on there since elixirs are already easily accessible when in a map.

STS needs to get rid of it or I'll take my money somewhere else; hate getting robbed by greedy companies using shady tactics...

Sceazikua
03-03-2014, 08:07 AM
send email to support, they will refund for you :)

Taaraveo
03-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Yes... also please add a confirmation windows on "Quit to Menu" I accidentally hit it when switching to leprecheun pendant on my panic switching tsk tsk.... (I loss my Bael II loot on the processed). Also the "Delete" button on the switching character... Thanks for your future action STS.

Kakashis
03-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Or just turn off plats use in general if possible lol. I've purchased xp, combo, and other random lix all by accidental press. I've even revived by accident in the easiest of places like the pirate ship lol

Madnex
03-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Yes... also please add a confirmation windows on "Quit to Menu" I accidentally hit it when switching to leprecheun pendant on my panic switching tsk tsk.... (I loss my Bael II loot on the process).

This is amusing lol. There is no reason whatsoever to switch to lepre for Bael II/Krunch II loot since their loot tables are formed purely by legendary items.
It's not like you can reroll for mythics (although that would be damn nice lol).

Smilingdaisy
03-04-2014, 08:18 AM
AL was opened on my iPad, which was next to me on my couch, and my puppy wanted my attention so he stepped on my iPad to get to me. His little paws managed to press the elixirs button and he bought me two elixirs: 50% xp (unfortunately my character had already capped) and 15% damage. I was shocked. What are the odds of him hitting the right buttons to waste plat? Smart little puppy.

CrazyTank
03-04-2014, 08:27 AM
I too wasted my plats which i got from downloading different aps. Adding a confirmation will be nice

Prahasit Prahi
03-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Patience Buddy
Samhayne said that there will be a conformation button to all platinum purchasable items,this comes when they launch a New Client.
Upto that time be careful.

Doomreaper
03-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Never purchaser elixer since never Purchased platinum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commanderkeen
03-04-2014, 09:03 PM
This is f$%g annoying. It's so close to the "Gold Mines" selection and is very easy to activate.

Add a confirmation window with options (yes or hell no, piss off). Why do you rob the players that support you...

Who has and how many times have you accidentally activated this?

Never.

Spyce
03-04-2014, 09:25 PM
AL was opened on my iPad, which was next to me on my couch, and my puppy wanted my attention so he stepped on my iPad to get to me. His little paws managed to press the elixirs button and he bought me two elixirs: 50% xp (unfortunately my character had already capped) and 15% damage. I was shocked. What are the odds of him hitting the right buttons to waste plat? Smart little puppy.

Once, I sat on my iPad and bought a combo.

Kakashis
03-04-2014, 10:03 PM

I bought the combo when I wanted to go to a map in a party. The combo lix button is placed so cheekily where the normal go to map button is! I also hate it when u want to teleport out of a map when you're done you get killed while in menu and the revive buttons pop up and you end up using plat on a finished map!

Zanpakuto
03-05-2014, 01:57 PM
yeah this is the biggest problem that should be addressed above all others! I dont want to accidentally spend all my hard earned plats by accident!

Silverpegasus
03-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Love ya Sam.
Should have done this aeons ago.

PS. I STOPPED BUYING PLATS after they ignore my emails on refunding those accidental plats purchase. And just do free offers.

I think for convenience though, some people do like the instant plats purchase as it allows them access to luck elix just before killing boss. So, I suggest having a checkbox in Game Option to turn ON/ OFF the confirmation notice for Plats purchasable items.

And yea, my sig has been that ever since.
If you like my suggestion, please support me for petition. Thanks!

Patience Buddy
Samhayne said that there will be a conformation button to all platinum purchasable items,this comes when they launch a New Client.
Upto that time be careful.

Silverpegasus
03-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Btw, Prahi do you have the quote where Samhayne mention that there will be a conformation button to all platinum purchasable items in the New Client? This better be true -_-

Samhayne
03-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Hey Zorin. Our apologies for the accidental expenditure of Platinum on your part.

At the game's original launch the intent was to have Elixirs be like popping quarters into the video machine. The team recognized that the pop up would come up and you would have to have a 2nd accidental tap in order to actually spend the platinum.

We know that this is still too easy to do. We have a task in to change it, but it requires a new client version to do so and that new client work has been pushed back in favor of getting out the Dragon Enclave expansion. We prioritized the expansion since Shuyal was getting a little long in the tooth and with Halloween and Christmas, end game itemization was getting a bit saturated and people were complaining for fun new things to do.

All that is to say, we hear you and we have plans to fix it in the future. Thanks very much for your understanding.

Summerland
03-05-2014, 03:48 PM
I love this thread so much. There are so many different ways for us to accidentally purchase lix. Most of the time in some moment of flailing during KM3 I manage to purchase something that I never wanted. But I never bought anything with my butt and my cat never chose my next spend!!! :3 So so funny, our comedy of errors!

matanofx
03-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Happened to me twice with the 8plat elix and the support team fixed it twice so good job =]

Zorin
03-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Hey Zorin. Our apologies for the accidental expenditure of Platinum on your part.

At the game's original launch the intent was to have Elixirs be like popping quarters into the video machine. The team recognized that the pop up would come up and you would have to have a 2nd accidental tap in order to actually spend the platinum.

We know that this is still too easy to do. We have a task in to change it, but it requires a new client version to do so and that new client work has been pushed back in favor of getting out the Dragon Enclave expansion. We prioritized the expansion since Shuyal was getting a little long in the tooth and with Halloween and Christmas, end game itemization was getting a bit saturated and people were complaining for fun new things to do.

All that is to say, we hear you and we have plans to fix it in the future. Thanks very much for your understanding.

Thanks Sam!

I have other required changes in the "Suggestions" part of the forums and I hope you bring those up to the dev team; in my opinion, those changes/additions should have been there from the start.

Especially this one: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137149-Suggestion-Tired-of-liquidating-each-junk-item-one-by-one

Zorin
03-05-2014, 04:21 PM
I also heard the "Delete" button on the 'Character' select screen also has no confirmation yes/no....

What kind of programmer does that?

Zanpakuto
03-05-2014, 05:03 PM

yay, as long as it's planned in the future, it's all good! I shall just be more careful until then! Now go buff them old arcane pets XD

chitgoks
03-05-2014, 06:07 PM
the placement is intentional

regardless, email them so you will be reimbursed. i did that twice before and they gave the plats back to me

Smilingdaisy
03-05-2014, 09:20 PM

LOL. Hopefully your screen wasn't scratched (like if you had keys in your back pocket), that would really suck if you lost plat and damaged your iPad. :dread:

inkredible
03-05-2014, 09:23 PM
ive accidentally bought sme 30 plat from one of the events in AL i think it was winter event.
anyways i emailed support and told them what happened.. luckily they returned it.. but thats just once..

Capolista
03-07-2014, 08:08 AM
It also happened to me very long time ago

When i want to check duration of luck elixir, i accidentaly click 50% xp elixir purchase when i want to close the elixir tab (X button)

I dont filled a platinum refund report to support desk, but if STG want to give me back my lost platinum i will be very happy all day long

Killerheels
03-07-2014, 09:45 AM
I bought the combo when I wanted to go to a map in a party. The combo lix button is placed so cheekily where the normal go to map button is! I also hate it when u want to teleport out of a map when you're done you get killed while in menu and the revive buttons pop up and you end up using plat on a finished map!

Happened to me too! And the worst part is I didn't even loot anything out farming elite LMM back then -.- That was an hour of pure grinding with combo elix :(

Sent from under the sheets.