PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get the large white cowboy hats at?

Cabero
12-05-2010, 08:32 AM
I have seen people wearing what looks like large white cowboy hats. When I have asked people they just tell me wraith armor. Wich makes no sense to me. Because I have looked at the ao3 pinks list and can't find any helms that look like it.

chriscw97
12-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Its in the plat store in Vanity section... im too poor to get them:(

icantgetkills
12-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Yer Chris is poor :( if ur not though :p they're like 2-8 PLAT depends on colour and Theres is many other hats as well :)

Cabero
12-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Its in the plat store in Vanity section... im too poor to get them:(

No, this bigger than the ones in the store. I have a tan one and when I stand next to some one with the white one it almost looks twice the size of mine. Plus I don't even see a white one in the store just a white somebero but thats not what I'm seeing either.

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Did you take a screen cap by any chance?

Cabero
12-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Did you take a screen cap by any chance?

I'm a unrooted Droid player can't get screenshots to work on my phone.

chriscw97
12-05-2010, 08:46 AM
No, this bigger than the ones in the store. I have a tan one and when I stand next to some one with the white one it almost looks twice the size of mine. Plus I don't even see a white one in the store just a white somebero but thats not what I'm seeing either.

wow thats strange.. maybe it glitchted on ur screen? Idk shouldn't this be in the bugs section? Or i think it could have been a dev who could modify it or some random bs:P

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Yeah I was thinking maybe dev. But did the person wearing it tell you wraiths? Bc that would be weird for a dev to say...

chriscw97
12-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Yer Chris is poor :( if ur not though :p they're like 2-8 PLAT depends on colour and Theres is many other hats as well :)

Yes i spent all my plat for elixirs all over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and overall over and over and over again:)

Cabero
12-05-2010, 08:48 AM
I don't even see white cowboy hats in the store. Other colors but not white. Size could be a glitch but I wouldn't think it would be a color glitch too

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:50 AM
How many times have you seen it and do you remember the names of the chars? Quite possible it was a dev.

Cabero
12-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Yeah I was thinking maybe dev. But did the person wearing it tell you wraiths? Bc that would be weird for a dev to say...

I have had two different people say wraith armor. Well could have been the same person and just didn't remember the person cause the two times I had asked was like a week apart. But I have probably seen 15+ people wearing them in the past few weeks since I startedplaying pl.

Cabero
12-05-2010, 08:56 AM
How many times have you seen it and do you remember the names of the chars? Quite possible it was a dev.
I just seen a mage wearing one in balefort and I messaged him asking but he didn't answer. Plus I know I seen atleast one person wearing one in run today also.

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Hmm really not sure, then. I'll have to keep a lookout.

Cabero
12-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Well I just looked through the store again and I think I'm might have seen people wearing the pink one. I am partially color blind and that one almost looks white to me. But that wouldn't explain the size difference.

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 09:06 AM
Haha yeah there are a lot of people wearing the pink one these days. There's even a recent thread around here somewhere with a photo of 5 void birds wearing the pink hat.

Cabero
12-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Haha yeah there are a lot of people wearing the pink one these days. There's even a recent thread around here somewhere with a photo of 5 void birds wearing the pink hat.

You know now that you mention it I do think a lot of them that I seen them with did have the mega blaster. Must be a fad?

Retributionzx
12-05-2010, 09:30 AM
If your still wondering why people say void or some ao3 item its because they r wearing it but the hats bought using plats cover the helm ur wearing. N it might be the other hat your thinking I forgot the name nut it's also paid with plats n there is a white one.

chriscw97
12-05-2010, 11:41 AM
I know! It was the white Sombryo....:P