PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Community Spotlight Winner! | February 2014

Remiem
03-03-2014, 06:20 PM

Congratulations to the winner of this month's Community Spotlight: Emilie Darke!

Emilie Darke submitted this riveting fan-fiction about her Dark Legends character and even a few of her guildies!: http://cinderstoash.freeforums.org/the-legend-of-emilie-darke-t27.html

This story tells the exciting and sometimes emotional journey of Emilie Dark, from child to centuries old vampiress. Each chapter leaves you on the edge of your seat and wanting to read more! Warning: May contain material not suitable for children.

Great job Emilie Dark! Your story will also be featured on the in-game rotating banner starting on Friday and on the Dark Legends Facebook page, plus, you'll be awarded 100 platinum for your great work.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't win this month? Don't worry! This month's submission thread is up now and ready to be filled with awesomeness!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?140993-Dark-Legends-Community-Spotlight-Submission-Thread-March

Mezderak
03-03-2014, 09:54 PM
wow great story and interesting event this is :)

Yvonnedd
03-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Yay !!! Congrats Em :banana: :banana: :banana:

deadlystriker
03-04-2014, 04:24 AM
well done em grate story hope to see you in game add me deadlystriker

Emilie Darke
03-04-2014, 09:06 AM
WOW....thanks everyone!!! Who knew being so evil and mean could win me an award, LOL. Deadlystriker...I will definitely add you. Luckily, I'm not nearly as awful in real life as I am in my story, so feel free to chat me up if you see me.

My guild, Cinders to Ash, is filled with some amazingly talented and artistic people. If you liked my story, you may want to spend some extra time looking around our forum. We all play DL, can be found in game regularly, and just enjoy sharing our creativity.

Today just happens to be my Birthday, so this is a great gift. Thank you again everyone, and I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

deadlystriker
03-04-2014, 09:17 AM
happy birthday hope your having a great day and yes I will chat to you ahha hope to see you on game in about and hour or 2

deadlystriker
03-05-2014, 06:54 AM
sorry em I went and did a job and then I came back on and your guildie said that you were taking a nap so ill be on in abit and we can talk then lol

Emilie Darke
03-08-2014, 08:41 AM
If you read and liked the story, you may want to watch the video I created for Emilie Darke :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEsZ89ot8g

TREO'
03-19-2014, 04:23 PM
My humas life didn't last long, in fact it was relatively short. After only 19 years of human life I was turn into a vampire.

Chapter 1- the Beginning-

I'm Treo' born 1864, Nashville Tennessee. My family owned a small village in the forests. One night my cottage along with the whole village was attacked by a pack of wolves. They tore apart the whole village killing everyone except me, I escaped. Living in the woods I learned how the evade people and animals at and young age, a skill that got better as I got older. I hid and only after I was certain they were gone I made my was back to my cottage, finding that my entire family had been torn apart. My mom, dad, older brother and sister. Devastated, I cried for hours. I guess my survival instincts kicked in because I managed to pull myself together and pack a bag with some of my belongs, i decided I was going to leave at night fall. The sun had set and I was about to head out when my door slammed open and something rushed in within a blink of an eye. I heard a voice behind me say what happed here, I turned around to see a pale man about 6'0. Frozen with fear he asked me again, this time staring straight into my eyes. The words just started coming out of my mouth saying 'a pack of wolves attacked my village the other night and killed my entire family and that I was the only survivor. His eye concentration broke and it seem like I snapped out of a trance. Still frighten I asked him what he was... He answered saying that he was a vampire. Of course I didn't believe at first..less frightened, knowing he wasn't going to harm me because he could have if he wanted. I asked him to prove it. Next thing I know he was in my face, eyes changed and fangs elongated. He explained that he was a 3 century old vampire and he was hunting that pack of 'wolves' which he explained that they were really werewolves. I was in shock that not only 1 but at least 2 supernatural creatures existed. He asked me how i escaped, and I told him that I sensed that I was in danger and managed to escape the wolves and hid long until they were gone. He seemed very impressed and asked if I wanted to become a vampire to avenge my family. I had nothing to lose with my family being slaughtered the other night, i said yes. He told me that vampires and werewolves had been at war for over 5 centuries. Before he began the transformation process he explained that he wouldn't be there to help me as a new vampire, that he was a nomad and he traveled alone. He told me about all the powers that would come once changed. Superhuman strength and speed,Highted senses, mind control. He also told me blood would be all that I would think about for some time after turned. The last thing I remember before he bit into my neck was that he said avoid the sun at all time. If exposed too long almost certain death.

TREO'
03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Let me know what you think of the first chapter.

jamesjudd
04-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Very interesting like to know more!