PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do

WallyMcGee
03-03-2014, 08:54 PM
I had a locked grand crate of the watch I was saving for the expansion and I was trying to list Esteban's egg in auction for 550 gold. I thought I selected Esteban's egg but accidentally locked and listed for 550 gold. I saw I had listed it so I cancelled but it was too late, someone literally bought it in 3 seconds. :(
I asked if I could buy it back from him for 1000 gold but all he said was "(f word) off noob". I know it's my fault but can spacetime help me please? I'm so mad at myself right now :( :(

Kakashis
03-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Ouch, happens to the best of us! You can farm for more locked crates!

Xenobiotic
03-03-2014, 09:09 PM
I had a locked grand crate of the watch I was saving for the expansion and I was trying to list Esteban's egg in auction for 550 gold. I thought I selected Esteban's egg but accidentally locked and listed for 550 gold. I saw I had listed it so I cancelled but it was too late, someone literally bought it in 3 seconds. :(
I asked if I could buy it back from him for 1000 gold but all he said was "(f word) off noob". I know it's my fault but can spacetime help me please? I'm so mad at myself right now :( :(

No problem, just next time try and be more aware of things, I can buy you a lock right now or pay you 10K if you want.

WallyMcGee
03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
It's hard for me to get locks because I dot have leprechaun yet I have been doing free plat offers have now 79 plat almost enough for leprechaun

Xenobiotic
03-03-2014, 09:18 PM
It's hard for me to get locks because I dot have leprechaun yet I have been doing free plat offers have now 79 plat almost enough for leprechaun

Maybe you could ask a friend for 190K (although most people wouldn't trust) and then after you could pay back in multiple payments?

WallyMcGee
03-03-2014, 09:32 PM
I got it problem solved thanks so much Xenobiotic :)