PDA

View Full Version : Tooooo boring!!

xlovableaze
03-03-2014, 10:47 PM
So many ppl got bored to this game, some are tired waiting for expansion. I want sts not to delay the expansion again, and confirmed it soon by then, and while waiting tho, should make an event or something contest. So ppl will keep busy and have fun while waiting on expansion. And i hope expansion is worth waiting :)

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Daniel Banuelos
03-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Nc you can try posting it in the community spotlight thread

Frekken
03-03-2014, 10:52 PM
You known you're gonna wait for it... So go farm a bit lol

Solid
03-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Posting complains will not make STS work faster or make development magically speedy.

They already stated that the expansion will be pushed back to mid-March, just sit back and let STS do their magic.

xlovableaze
03-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Posting complains will not make STS work faster or make development magically speedy.

They already stated that the expansion will be pushed back to mid-March, just sit back and let STS do their magic.

We all know sts doesnt have a 1 word lol. It always happens. Delaying stuffs. So i want to confirm it tho. And i hope its worth to wait.

Spyce
03-03-2014, 11:32 PM
Patience is the key to everything.

blaze5786
03-03-2014, 11:37 PM
I would love at least over a week and less than 2 weeks as I am trying to level from 35 to 36 so in my point of view I want to thank sts for delaying the expansion :)

Zylx
03-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Would you rather have a really crappy expansion with many horrible bugs and issues, or a great, neat expansion with very few bugs and issues?

Lesmiserables
03-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Weee! Expansion here i comeee:!

matanofx
03-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Its just a game

If youre bored go learn a new language or read a damm book =]

csyui
03-04-2014, 02:37 AM
My advice, read books, watch movies or play other mobile game during the period u get bored.

Eski
03-04-2014, 02:53 AM
A extra event for a half month? serrious?
btw the awsome 'singe rescue' contest is running soon

Titanfall
03-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Do you want a horrible expansion with glitches? Or an enjoyable expansion?

Xeusx
03-04-2014, 03:36 AM
Better sleep in few days and wake up after the few days and wait expansion LOL

Daddyblu
03-04-2014, 04:13 AM
We all know sts doesnt have a 1 word lol. It always happens. Delaying stuffs. So i want to confirm it tho. And i hope its worth to wait.

well why dont you just wait.. they cant confirmed anything unless it final.

thats why sts did not have a date yet because they want it perfect when they release it.

Kakashis
03-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Lol, its less than a month away! Would you rather be stuck in a game where they ignored and never updated? Sheesh! Go play outside!

Sching
03-04-2014, 04:20 AM
Patience is a virtue and there's more to do in life than rant on something that's going to happen in due time anyway. Just have fun.
:-)

frostine
03-04-2014, 09:23 AM
What do you farm in this game? Milk pinks in the CS for like 500 gold? Run same Brackenridge map as a level 36 looking for locked chests? Spend a lot of plat opening locked chests hoping to sell a mythic for a couple million? Am I missing something? Is there a loot table or wiki for elite boss drops somewhere...couldn't find it if there is one...Is there anything worth really farming in this game besides doing dailies?

Nagin
03-04-2014, 04:16 PM
What do you farm in this game? Milk pinks in the CS for like 500 gold? Run same Brackenridge map as a level 36 looking for locked chests? Spend a lot of plat opening locked chests hoping to sell a mythic for a couple million? Am I missing something? Is there a loot table or wiki for elite boss drops somewhere...couldn't find it if there is one...Is there anything worth really farming in this game besides doing dailies?

I agree nothing much to do rather than pvp

Swimmingstar
03-04-2014, 04:25 PM
So many ppl got bored to this game, some are tired waiting for expansion. I want sts not to delay the expansion again, and confirmed it soon by then, and while waiting tho, should make an event or something contest. So ppl will keep busy and have fun while waiting on expansion. And i hope expansion is worth waiting :)

If you can't wait don't play, look at PL.

Swimmingstar
03-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Yes, if you don't want to farm then merch, or do both. Expect farming to be boring if you can't do repetitive things. And I have to agree with this kind of, locked crates and platinum run the game.

xlovableaze
03-04-2014, 04:42 PM
well why dont you just wait.. they cant confirmed anything unless it final.

thats why sts did not have a date yet because they want it perfect when they release it.

I know, but why they will an expansion with a delay? Ofcourse if they say end of feb, everything will change , ppl will be active to do stuff. But when they said delayed so many ppl got disappointed. So my advice is dont announce when not sure yet. Coz its really hard .

Reunegade
03-04-2014, 04:53 PM
PL has not gotten a cap in almost 2 years. nuff said

bossqsorc
03-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Just wait for the expansion, they made that expansion for us to be happy. Just sit back and relax. Wait for it.

I Want Platinum! ♥

Haligali
03-04-2014, 05:45 PM

One hit elite hard bosses, buying the best legendary rings for cheap cuz a new epic 'op' ring, entering plat content without spending plat.. Yea, i want :)

carloanddar
03-04-2014, 05:48 PM
just wait and relax.. if you're bored do something in the real world... might help you a lot!

Haligali
03-04-2014, 05:52 PM

There is, check the players guide section and the 'elite legendary gear distribution' by Grimmy or 'egg loot locations' by Hoard.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

falmear
03-04-2014, 06:04 PM
The game is super boring now. Only thing left to do is idle in town.

Titanfall
03-04-2014, 06:05 PM

One hit elite hard bosses, buying the best legendary rings for cheap cuz a new epic 'op' ring, entering plat content without spending plat.. Yea, i want :)
lolol :P