PDA

View Full Version : Hi! New player here looking for quest help

byerscl
12-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi guys would just like to say first off that i've had the game for about a week and i love it. Lol i think i'm addicted.
I was wondering if there is a list of the quests with helpfull info for completing them anywhere? I've looked around and can't seem to find one. If there is not one could anyone tell me where to find Leeha to complete the quest from wildwood to notify the wife of her husband's death. Thanks in advance for the help. :D

giayuan
12-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Leeha is in forest haven towne, standing next to the the potion girl.

ciss
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM
when stuck in quests, type in the quests in google, you ll 90% sure to find answers there! :D

Wrap
12-05-2010, 04:41 PM
If you still need help just add me in-game, glad to help anyone out that needs it and i accept everyone that sends me a friend request. Add me and shoot me a message and id be glad to show you around and locations of the quest starts/ends and how to complete them =)

byerscl
12-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks guys. I had already found leeha by the time i checked back. Lol went to buy some pots and there she was :)

Thank you all for the help. I'm up to lvl 28 now tryin to find the last 2 quests for lost expedition. Any advice for where to go after that swamps or the elite frozen campaign?

Fyrce
12-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Try swamps 1st. Then actually Alien Oasis I. You can check games for Frozen Nightmares, but it will be hard for you at your level without a higher level group. If you have extra platinum, in your 30s, you can give Nightmares a try. After you try it, you'll want join higher level populated games. It is an elite dungeon - no potions and mobs are meaner than normal.

Oh yeah, you won't be able to get the last two Lost Expeditions quests until you're level 30. Those quests are meant to be done in the elite dungeon, Frozen Nightmares.