PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Guild City

Peer
03-04-2014, 07:48 AM
Hello!

I was thinking that aside from Guild House, There should be a GUILD CITY where ALL Players are allowed to visit.

FOR EXAMPLE
Windmoore City, Guild City of Epitome of Silentkill

I think it would be more interesting if it will be added. And Guild House will remain private of course.

Guild Officer additional Power
Guild Officer can kick any player in the Guild City.
Guild Officer can invite any player in the Guild City.
Guild Officer can ban any player in the Guild City.
Guild Officer can mute any player in the Guild City.
And of course Guild Master can lock his/her Guild City.

And of course, price of a Guild City will be around 50-100 Platinums.

Hoardseeker
03-06-2014, 09:22 AM
+1!!! Looks Awesome! Taking Guild Pics in Towns ! Maybe when we select a town it asks "Normal Town" and "Guild Town" ..you can buy all towns !

Zylx
03-07-2014, 01:54 AM
I dont understand...

Xeusx
03-07-2014, 02:04 AM
I dont understand...
Learn more...lolz

Foebegone
03-07-2014, 06:13 AM
Hummm, I think if the towns look deserted then it makes players feel they are alone and thats not good for a mmo. I think this is why the devs don't put CS in guild hall. Plus there would be hundreds of towns, then how do i select 1? from a list of do i type? the user interface would be taxing.

Hoardseeker
03-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Hummm, I think if the towns look deserted then it makes players feel they are alone and thats not good for a mmo. I think this is why the devs don't put CS in guild hall. Plus there would be hundreds of towns, then how do i select 1? from a list of do i type? the user interface would be taxing.
Don't You understand? There will be 2 Options "Ordinary town" & "Guild Town"

Peer
03-11-2014, 07:34 AM
In Selecting Map, at the bottom Right there are choices, PVP Maps and Elite Maps, Upper of it will be added called "Guild City" and if you click it the game will ask "Choose the name of the Guild you wanted to go."

Hoardseeker
03-12-2014, 08:19 AM
In Selecting Map, at the bottom Right there are choices, PVP Maps and Elite Maps, Upper of it will be added called "Guild City" and if you click it the game will ask "Choose the name of the Guild you wanted to go."
+1