PDA

View Full Version : Tradeable Plat----->

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 08:57 AM
TREADABLE PLAT?

Well i think they should be implemented.

Why?
1. Most importantly i think the economy needs a boost or a alternative market cause gold in the current market isn't circulating at all.

2. There are players who can't buy plats and this make them to have limited access to some benefits.

3. There are players who buy too many plats and don't know what to do with them.(it's not a joke)

4. Greatly boosts the speed at which a plat buyer makes money.

AS FOR THE ECONOMY:

This kind of implementation reminds me of when Grimm was available as a egg and then AL economy and Sts only gained benefits from it. (Not considering players disappointment due to issues related to Grimm abilities)

Conclusion:

Well my conclusion is that money will start to circulate again, because
1.Some stinkingly rich players aren't hoarding grimm eggs or discontinued vanities but directly gold.

2.Gold flow will start circulating from the top were the rich players are to the bottom where the poor players are..because most of the plats are going to be bought by the poor players while the rich will rather use gold to buy plats from the poor players and save their real life money.

3.Sts will make money out of plat sales.

4.Players that can't buy plats but are rich in gold will benefit gaining access to plats.

5.Players that buy plats will make some fast money.

As for the cost in gold of a bunch of plats the Cs will regulate it.

What do you think? :)

Edit****:
1.If the tradeable plats remain available for a long period of time they will definately loose their value and ruin the economy
So they MUST be available for a limited period of time and at rare occasions just like myth weekend events.

2. Tradeable plats cost more than normal plats in terms of real life money.

Hoardseeker
03-04-2014, 09:01 AM
+1 :) this will Extremely Boost the Plat sales! If they make it like this I would open 100locks every month!

Hectororius
03-04-2014, 09:01 AM
This will lead to increased account scamming taking place and quickly devalue everything in the game.

your last point is key: players making fast money. This isn't the point of the game

As much as I would love to transfer some plat to my other toons easily, this would completely break the game and the economy

Hoardseeker
03-04-2014, 09:10 AM
This will lead to increased account scamming taking place and quickly devalue everything in the game.

your last point is key: players making fast money. This isn't the point of the game

As much as I would love to transfer some plat to my other toons easily, this would completely break the game and the economy
Who told? Making Trade able plat Increases Scamming?Then,YOU don't trade anything for plat ,Simple :)

Hiosahaf
03-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Hmm. . I would really really love this idea since I don't buy plats. This would be amazing if implemented. Now its negatives which I see:
- Remember when the gems came? Blood gems went for around 20K. Now look at their price. It was 3-4K when I last checked. This will devalue plat currency eventually. Those extremely rich players would just buy some plat off the CS rather than spend their own money. It would decrease the returns of the plat, that is.
- Can lead to increased abundance of high value items like Myth and Arcane. Why? Many people would be opening locked now and many would be getting good loot. The overall number of Arcane/myth in game would increase because of the drastic increase in the amount of people opening crates..

Honestly, as much as I'd love this idea of implemented, I don't think STS will implement it :|

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Jack O Reaper
03-04-2014, 09:29 AM
This is a good idea because of the sts will have more plat sale the more player will be
Attractively ro play this game. Since they can purchase plat with the gold of AL
The possitives that i think :
* players can be more powerfull and not like a noob anymore.
* non-plat buyer players can now open a locked crates.
* players will attractive gonna play more this game because of this idea.
* they will think that this game is fun and invite or convince their friend to play it.
* etc...

Some of my possitive idea that come to my mind when heard this thread.

Linkincena
03-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Agressive idea..
Also been discussed sometime back last year...
But STG guys would think and implement something different from conventional games...
Cos this idea has already been presented. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 09:37 AM

You guys got some serious points there, it's true that after a long period (Not so long) the plat value will likely decrease and the more the plat value decrease the more crates will like be opened and more myths will come out and this will ruin everything, pardon. :)

So what about making tradeable plats available for a limited time? like a mythic weekend or a like a plat sale event?

Spyce
03-04-2014, 09:41 AM
No, just no.

Jack O Reaper
03-04-2014, 09:42 AM
You guys got some serious points there, it's true that after a long period (Not so long) the plat value will likely decrease and the more the plat value decrease the more crates will like be opened and more myths will come out and this will ruin everything, pardon. :)

So what about making tradeable plats available for a limited time? like a mythic weekend or a like a plat sale event?

Good idea just like 1 week tradeable plat event will be good for me.

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Agressive idea..
Also been discussed sometime back last year...
But STG guys would think and implement something different from conventional games...
Cos this idea has already been presented. .

Well i wasn't here last year when this was discussed so i didn't know...

Let us discuss it again if you don't mind :)

Ebezaanec
03-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Nope.. I don't buy plat.. Don't need to. I could post the reasons why, but i ll just be repeating what other forumers will be posting.

-1 from me

inkredible
03-04-2014, 09:50 AM
few issue with this:

new players get free plats until lvl 8
- the system maybe abuse

- less money for sts :)
(due to people selling plats for gold)

Prahasit Prahi
03-04-2014, 09:50 AM
No.Sorry
Reason:if we create a new account we get 7 platinum so many people try to create as many accounts as possible and transfer them,this reason has been said by Samhayne long back.

~Prahi

Prahasit Prahi
03-04-2014, 09:53 AM

In a span of 1hr we can create a 30 accounts and we get 7 on each account 30*7=210Platinum
and if you say a weekend AL crashes.
So Sorry it never works not even in dreams.

~Prahi

Commanderkeen
03-04-2014, 09:54 AM
This idea has been brought up since 2010 and StS has shot it down every time. Sorry but will never happen. Either get a job, beg mommy and daddy, or do free offers for plat.

Linkincena
03-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Well i wasn't here last year when this was discussed so i didn't know...

Let us discuss it again if you don't mind :)

Yap sure ^^

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 10:04 AM
This idea has been brought up since 2010 and StS has shot it down every time. Sorry but will never happen. Either get a job, beg mommy and daddy, or do free offers for plat.

I thinks the company is missing on something...if adeguately implementated everybody will benefit from this, if adeguately implementated.

In a span of 1hr we can create a 30 accounts and we get 7 on each account 30*7=210Platinum
and if you say a weekend AL crashes.
So Sorry it never works not even in dreams.

~Prahi
That is ig platinum given freely by sts, i never talked about that.
The tradeable type will have to be bought afresh with no sale or discount whether it's your first time or not. :)

Prahasit Prahi
03-04-2014, 10:15 AM
That is ig platinum given freely by sts, i never talked about that.
The tradeable type will have to be bought afresh with no sale or discount whether it's your first time or not. :)

Do u have any new software to differentiate them?
Because both are used for rerolls,buying elixirs etc.,
you can't differentiate them.

~Prahi

Spyce
03-04-2014, 10:17 AM
STG is going to already give us platinum for the survey..
Don't push it bruh.

Pandamoni
03-04-2014, 10:23 AM
I seem to recall something about it being against apple policy to transfer platinum between accounts, as it's real currency or something. I can't remember the details, but it was something that was explained when we couldn't transfer platinum we had in one game to another game. I can't see how it would be ok to transfer from player to player if we can't even transfer from ourself to ourself.

deathwraithx
03-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Pls sir I plat pls I need to open ma crates
pls sir I need respec sir

We have enough to deal with gold IMO

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Commanderkeen
03-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I seem to recall something about it being against apple policy to transfer platinum between accounts, as it's real currency or something. I can't remember the details, but it was something that was explained when we couldn't transfer platinum we had in one game to another game. I can't see how it would be ok to transfer from player to player if we can't even transfer from ourself to ourself.

I remember this being brought up when SL was released and people wanted thier PL plat brought to their SL account.

We were able to purchase platinum in PL and it would show up in SL as long as we were using the same account. Apple put a stop to that.

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 11:42 AM
I remember this being brought up when SL was released and people wanted thier PL plat brought to their SL account.

We were able to purchase platinum in PL and it would show up in SL as long as we were using the same account. Apple put a stop to that.
Please come back on topic treadable plats bought with money and available on rare occasions just like mythic event is what i introduced.

I never talked about transferring plats from pocket legend and star legend or making the plats from surveys and gift from sts tradeable. :)

Do u have any new software to differentiate them?
Because both are used for rerolls,buying elixirs etc.,
you can't differentiate them.

~Prahi

Actually differentiating the sellable plat from normal ones is the last problem the main thing is analyzing the consequences this will bring to the market.
if you don't know how to differentiate what you created..."Huston we have a problem" :)

The more i think about it the more i believe this a good idea...money will flow from rich to poor or middle class players.

Having gold obtained through selling plats to the rich players the poor and middle class players will buy the stuff the rich players that bought their plats will loot from lockeds.

It's a bit complicated but it's circulation of gold from rich to poor, it will be just like during the grimm egg sales poor players got access to gold and were able to buy more myths and highly valued items from the rich players. :)

Commanderkeen
03-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Please come back on topic treadable plats bought with money and available on rare occasions just like mythic event is what i introduced.

I never talked about transferring plats from pocket legend and star legend or making the plats from surveys and gift from sts tradeable. :)

Actually differentiating the sellable plat from normal ones is the last problem the main thing is analyzing the consequences this will bring to the market the market.
if you don't know how to differentiate what you created..."Huston we have a problem" :)

The more i think about it the more i believe this a good idea...money will flow from rich to poor or middle class players.

Having gold obtained through selling plats to the rich players the poor and middle class players will buy the stuff the rich players that bought their plats will loot from lockeds.

It's a bit complicated but it's circulation of money.

Guess you didn't get what we were saying. Apple won't let this happen!

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Guess you didn't get what we were saying. Apple won't let this happen!

Apple?

Haligali
03-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Tradeable plat, account, name, guild. These never going to happen.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Titanfall
03-04-2014, 12:47 PM
-1 on the idea, Not everyone can be a mythic player. If everyone was and if mythics were easy to get. The prices would drop horribly there'd be no point in opening crates to get them and sell them. Mythic and arcanes are top gear, it needs to be a challenge to get them. Not just go CS buy plat open a few crates

Hectororius
03-04-2014, 12:50 PM
The bottom line is its not in STS best interests for them to take the one thing that makes them money and pays their incomes and costs and development and to essentially make it free to everyone. There would be no point in having a two currency system if they both going to be free.

They run enough contests and give-aways for those that cannot purchase plat, and made the most popular plat purchases like inventory slots and auctions slots and character slots for free to everyone. you can even change your characters looks for free.

Even just having 1 hour of FREE TRADABLE PLAT too everyone would ruin the game.

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 02:05 PM
The bottom line is its not in STS best interests for them to take the one thing that makes them money and pays their incomes and costs and development and to essentially make it free to everyone. There would be no point in having a two currency system if they both going to be free.

They run enough contests and give-aways for those that cannot purchase plat, and made the most popular plat purchases like inventory slots and auctions slots and character slots for free to everyone. you can even change your characters looks for free.

Even just having 1 hour of FREE TRADABLE PLAT too everyone would ruin the game.

I see never mind then i retire what i said. [thread closed] :)

xcainnblecterx
03-04-2014, 04:06 PM
This has been brought up before and hasnt had good response. From playing rift though it could easily work by making a simple bundle that can be bought in auction but in order to get said bundle you'd have to but the bundle with real money or plats. Simple sts makes money for every time one is bought, player makes money for selling

Deadroth
03-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Erm, bad idea, will ruin economy, just no. -1000

STS Have to make monthly fees from something..

Bigboyblue
03-04-2014, 04:30 PM
This will not happen. The platinum purchasers allow this game to be free for others. It would not make sense for people who have not spent real money to obtain the best gear and pets. I feel that over time this would decrease the overall amount of platinum purchased. You have to keep the big spenders happy. To do this they have to have better gear, pets, etc. If plat was tradable you would see some non deserving(non paying) players with some similar gear. This would ultimately discourage people from spending big money on platinum.

I do not think the game economy would crash, but STS could potentially lose money. I say potentially because there is a chance that a change like this could generate more income for them. The problem is how do they justify taking a chance when they already have a working model that generates income. Its too much of a gamble for them.

PS - I haven't bought any plats

xcainnblecterx
03-04-2014, 04:41 PM
This will not happen. The platinum purchasers allow this game to be free for others. It would not make sense for people who have not spent real money to obtain the best gear and pets. I feel that over time this would decrease the overall amount of platinum purchased. You have to keep the big spenders happy. To do this they have to have better gear, pets, etc. If plat was tradable you would see some non deserving(non paying) players with some similar gear. This would ultimately discourage people from spending big money on platinum.

I do not think the game economy would crash, but STS could potentially lose money. I say potentially because there is a chance that a change like this could generate more income for them. The problem is how do they justify taking a chance when they already have a working model that generates income. Its too much of a gamble for them.

PS - I haven't bought any plats

Supposedly you dont need to spend real money to get the best gear. As for sts taking a gamble they can do away with plat to gold conversion and implement what o said in my post, a plat bundle. Theyd still make money and that would be the way players use there money to make gold

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 04:48 PM
This has been brought up before and hasnt had good response. From playing rift though it could easily work by making a simple bundle that can be bought in auction but in order to get said bundle you'd have to but the bundle with real money or plats. Simple sts makes money for every time one is bought, player makes money for selling

Finally someone intelligent OMG.

the plats that aren't bought by the rich will be bought by the poor.

poor buys plat and sells them to the rich for gold.
rich opens crates loots myth and arcane with the plats bought from poor.
poor now has gold so he buys myths and arcanes from rich.
rich gets back his gold.
sts makes money.
poor now has a good gear.
rich now has more gold.

everyone is happy.

simple.

Tradeable plat was just like during grimm egg event (Yes sir, grimm was somehow just like a tradeable bunch of 250 plat camouflaged as a pet egg)...it makes money circulate from here to there.
Plats are going to be bought anyway tradeable plats or not.

Fauksuras
03-04-2014, 04:49 PM
The amount of scamming (and false accusations) would reach epic levels.

Bigboyblue
03-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Supposedly you dont need to spend real money to get the best gear. As for sts taking a gamble they can do away with plat to gold conversion and implement what o said in my post, a plat bundle. Theyd still make money and that would be the way players use there money to make gold

I'm sure you can obtain a great character without spending real money. I have been playing for around a month and have made approximately 750k. It would take years to build a top character with the way I currently play, but it is possible.

I didn't take into consideration the current system that allows plat to gold conversion. I have a feeling that it's seldom used. The thing with the current system is that STS eats the platinum that is converted. You get gold, they get the platinum. There is no current conversion of gold to plat. That's the difference.

Personally I wouldn't complain if they implemented tradable plat. As I mentioned I haven't purchased any and would love to be able to get my hands on some for free. I just don't think they will.

Ebezaanec
03-04-2014, 06:42 PM

rich gets back his gold.
sts makes money.
rich now has more gold.

everyone is happy.

simple.

Tradeable plat was just like during grimm egg event (Yes sir, grimm was somehow just like a tradeable bunch of 250 plat camouflaged as a pet egg)...it makes money circulate from here to there.

That bolded quote does not help your case.. I don't need to explain that anyways. Debaters would understand what I'm talking about.

Tradable plat will never happen. In your example, you say that the poor can buy plat... They can already get gold just through plat-to-gold conversion.

The picture you aren't understanding is that when plat is distributed in such a level plane, more people are able to open crates.. More crates opened + more myths/arcanes. More supply = Lower price.

Just my opinion.

Btw.. Saying "thread close" does not close the thread.. you have to pm a mod to do that.

Zanpakuto
03-04-2014, 06:42 PM
If anything, they should allow us to convert 1000gold back to one plat coin!

Temarichan
03-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Uh.... No.

Xenobiotic
03-04-2014, 08:06 PM
No, just no.

Why not? I see no flaw in this because if you don't want to trade platinum then simply say "no" and walk away, if you fall into a scam then both of you guys take fault in it but the scammer should be banned regardless of anything. Plus I could finally be able to buy stuff with platinum such as mythic pets and open locked crates, without buying platinum I would have to sacrifice a lot of my time or pay for exclusive stuff.

Fritter
03-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Why not put all the mythic gear and pets in bosses?
Keep the plat for players who don't have time to farm like it was meaner to be
Why not just ask 2 dollar for software as income and make a real fun game?

Anarchist
03-04-2014, 09:08 PM
That bolded quote does not help your case.. I don't need to explain that anyways. Debaters would understand what I'm talking about.

Tradable plat will never happen. In your example, you say that the poor can buy plat... They can already get gold just through plat-to-gold conversion.

The picture you aren't understanding is that when plat is distributed in such a level plane, more people are able to open crates.. More crates opened + more myths/arcanes. More supply = Lower price.

Just my opinion.

Btw.. Saying "thread close" does not close the thread.. you have to pm a mod to do that.

It has no importance anymore what i say or don't i have given up on demonstrating my point of view xcainniblectorx understood it so for me he is intelligent.
I never thought this was going to be implemented anyway just sharing some ideas and putting heads together.

and No i wont contact a mod for a thread close...i have contacted them for more important things and they never answered.

Pilagius-
03-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Tradeable Platinum is not going to happen in the future because if plats becomes tradeable, everyone will make alts to get platinum. It will be chaos if that happened. It's fine the way it is.

My suggestion to plats would be: If you reach level 41, you will get 10 platinum. 10 platinum would be enough to respec or for elixers.

Flamberge
03-04-2014, 09:55 PM
Not to mention if plat is tradeable, imagine a lot of people will start selling plat for real life money.

Not gonna happen.

Trenton
03-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Not to mention if plat is tradeable, imagine a lot of people will start selling plat for real life money.

Not gonna happen.

Saw the thread, went straight to the last page to type this exact thing haha^

Tradable plat is a terrible idea, for scamming, devaluing items, having the power to turn exclusive vanity pets into nothing more than "I'll buy 250 plat for 500k" and then be able to get that exclusive pet for just 500k, plus the fact that when this new cap comes, there will be everyone getting to the cap real quick (because they can now basically buy elixirs with gold) and make people bored even faster, it'll never happen. I'm not completely sure but I think tradable plat was in PL once, and they got rid of it, why would they bring it back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Eski
03-05-2014, 03:34 AM
This wont happen

Xeusx
03-05-2014, 03:47 AM

rich gets back his gold.
sts makes money.
rich now has more gold.

everyone is happy.

simple.

Did you see Grimm is a halloween pet? Did you see Ewen is a halloween pet? ONLY halloween pet (plat) can be egg tradeable
Go to hell if you want plat tradeable, also this game will be over and destroyed, think about it...
Plat become tradeable...Players will buy lots of pets with plat, account, change names, change pet names, character slot, open locked, and more...want more ?
*peace*

Haligali
03-05-2014, 04:22 AM
Imagine, scammers can change name for 30k gold.

Alcrexx
03-05-2014, 05:24 AM
Haha, what a good idea to make scammers arise.

Y'know STG will never allow trading personal items like platinums or accounts. It's illegal.

xcainnblecterx
03-05-2014, 06:08 AM

Not gonna happen.

So people aren't already selling accounts for real life money? Or stealing accounts? Even some doing it with little to no repercussion so i dont see how thats a valid point.

Just my opinion.

Have you seen the current plat to gold conversion? You might.as well gamble on crates at that rate. As for this being implemented it will more then likely not be. But in theoretical sense the poor could get richer due to the simple fact players are choosing the price to sell the plat. Say you pay (what is it $80 for 1500 plat?) $80 for a bundle of 1500 plat, how much would they go for in gold on the market with all the current gold hoarders wanting free plat? So two birds one stone poor does get richer "IF" they buy the bundles and a good way to have more gold float around.

Flamberge
03-05-2014, 06:50 AM
So people aren't already selling accounts for real life money? Or stealing accounts? Even some doing it with little to no repercussion so i dont see how thats a valid point.

Exactly. We all know that selling accounts for real life money is illegal. So why make things from bad went worse? If plat is tradeable, that simply give this people more chance to sell plat irl, and higher possibility of scamming as well.

Not gonna happen.

Anarchist
03-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Tradeable plat won't destroy anything.

The conseguences of tradeable plat will be granting plat accessibility to a larger number of players.

Mythics and arcane will be dropped anyway, crates would be opened even though there are no tradeable plats.

If players that have access to platinum want to maintain their exclusivity well that's is another story...

If we are afraid of scams and cheat then why even implement new things in the game?
You guys think the new expansion won't be followed by new scams?

I can understand a point of argomentation followed by detailed explanation on conseguences of tradeable plat on market but not "No it's not good because of scam"...come on....

Xeusx
03-05-2014, 07:07 AM
-.-

The conseguences of tradeable plat will be granting plat accessibility to a larger number of players.

Mythics and arcane will be dropped anyway, crates would be bought even though there are no tradeable plats.
The number of plats that would be bought and remain private won't change.

If players that have access to platinum want to maintain their exclusivity well that's is another buisness.
Tradeable plat can destory AL, PL, and SL...hmmm can you think what happen if tradeable plat come?

Fritter
03-05-2014, 07:11 AM
Why not simply make it possible to buy plat from store with in game gold?
Like 10000 gold for 1 plat
Problem fixed and all players have a fair chance to compete

Anarchist
03-05-2014, 07:14 AM

No that's technically free plat.

VenomsChaos
03-05-2014, 07:18 AM
nice topic.. i didnt finish it sory and i want to tell you what i thinked after read 30-40 post...

1 = ppls saying " no " because every new chat geting 7 plat <<< easy to fix it dont stack on it.. every plat trade can giwe to system 7 plat.. that way sts will gain better plat.. problem solve..

2 = plat players dont want to everyone get mytics but lets think about it = if plat can tradedable do you think everyone can buy it ?? still farmerers will be farm gold for buy plat.. also lets think about it second point, a plat player still can get full mytic arcane in 1 day. but farmerers still need to farm gold months for the buy enought plat.. so why do you think its not fair enought ?

i am not saying plat should tradedable, i dont care it to... but for the free players its could a nice idea for the get achievements...

if plat gonna tradedable what will happen let me tell you .

1 = plat players will sell plats higher prize and they will win..

2 = free players will be race for buy plat for achievements ( its will up plat prize )

3 = sts will sell more plat and plat usable will be huge.. ( free players will use plats to )

probably you will not understand every my words.. just try to understand my points.. thx

xcainnblecterx
03-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Exactly. We all know that selling accounts for real life money is illegal. So why make things from bad went worse? If plat is tradeable, that simply give this people more chance to sell plat irl, and higher possibility of scamming as well.

Not gonna happen.

How are they going to sell it in any form that people are not already selling for real money? Are people selling mythics and arcanes for real money? As for people saying itll destroy the economy, i still dont see a explanation on how besides "people will sell for real money ." Need more gold circulating and this is a viable way but still it wont happen

Flamberge
03-05-2014, 07:55 AM
How are they going to sell it in any form that people are not already selling for real money? Are people selling mythics and arcanes for real money? As for people saying itll destroy the economy, i still dont see a explanation on how besides "people will sell for real money ." Need more gold circulating and this is a viable way but still it wont happen

I only guess that you didn't know, but I'm sure there is plenty of people who sells mythic and arcane for real life money. I don't need to point out who, when or where. I'm sure everyone is aware of the situation.

Anyway if it's good for this game, I can't see why STS didn't apply it on their games. But they won't. Cause it hold too much cons then pros.

Xeusx
03-06-2014, 04:23 AM
100 plat = 1m Gold
50 plat = 500k Gold

Say what now ?

Haligali
03-06-2014, 05:09 AM

Mythics and arcane will be dropped anyway, crates would be opened even though there are no tradeable plats.

If players that have access to platinum want to maintain their exclusivity well that's is another story...

If we are afraid of scams and cheat then why even implement new things in the game?
You guys think the new expansion won't be followed by new scams?

I can understand a point of argomentation followed by detailed explanation on conseguences of tradeable plat on market but not "No it's not good because of scam"...come on....

In the first post you asked "What do you think?" now why do not you try to understand people's fears?
Yet, i did not hear any meaningful solutions for the 1 million scamming possibilites, so they are completely real and legitimate.
Introducing platinum to the free market instead of having a fixed exchange rate is very-very dangerous, noone knows what can happen and impossible to see through the consequences, its just an unnecessary risk.

Daddyblu
03-06-2014, 06:20 AM
NO no no!

lots of kids playing in this game this will lead to another scam.

also the free 7 plays once you make a new account zzzzz.

Anarchist
03-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Why should i even bother replying to people that not only does not understand what i wrote but doesn't even read it.

http://www.ilmattino.it/MsgrNews/MED/20130611_gene3.jpg

Crowsfoot
03-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Why should i even bother replying to people that not only does not understand what i wrote but doesn't even read it.

Why STS doesn't make plat tradable:

You get 7 plat on each new account you make. There are many ways to make fake, or duplicate emails which allows players to harvest thousands of plat without paying money. I have 11 emails I can recall off the top of my head, that's 77 quick, and free, plat.

I must also remind you that you can make an unlimited number of @me.com accounts for free. Within a week someone could easily harvest 5k+ plat free of charge.

Anarchist
03-06-2014, 05:23 PM

You get 7 plat on each new account you make. There are many ways to make fake, or duplicate emails which allows players to harvest thousands of plat without paying money. I have 11 emails I can recall off the top of my head, that's 77 quick, and free, plat.

I must also remind you that you can make an unlimited number of @me.com accounts for free. Within a week someone could easily harvest 5k+ plat free of charge.

Go read page 1.

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 06:04 PM

Or make those 7 plat bound to your character?

Samhayne
03-06-2014, 06:17 PM
Plat won't ever be tradeable.

We are considering making more things purchased with Platinum tradeable. For example, respecs. If you can buy a respec scroll and put it up on the Consignment Shop, then free to play players could get a respec by purchasing that for gold. Just an idea, no guarantees if, or when, it would be implemented.

Anarchist
03-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Or make those 7 plat bound to your character?

You too bro go read page 1. XD

http://www.ilmattino.it/MsgrNews/MED/20130611_gene3.jpg[/CENTER]

Anarchist
03-06-2014, 06:30 PM

We are considering making more things purchased with Platinum tradeable. For example, respecs. If you can buy a respec scroll and put it up on the Consignment Shop, then free to play players could get a respec by purchasing that for gold. Just an idea, no guarantees if, or when, it would be implemented.

Aye. I heard you Sam.

You were clearer than the sky in mid august at 12:00 pm in the afternoon.

*The sky wasn't cloudy. Aye.*

Sam do you consider also adding Tradeable Elixirs?

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Aye. I heard you Sam.

You were clearer than the sky in mid august at 12:00 pm at noon.

What if it's cloudy then? :p

chitgoks
03-06-2014, 07:22 PM
i used to not want this but ever since sts deviated from their stance for mythic eggs to be plat exclusive, im all for this now.

plats dont have any use for me anymore and if theyre purchaseable through gold i can buy some plats to buy new mythic eggs without having to buy them using real money

Foebegone
03-07-2014, 06:21 AM
They have the ability to turn plat into a little gold. The idea of allowing a lot of gold to be turned into a little plat is maybe a solution to this.

But no to tradable plat.

Haligali
03-07-2014, 07:26 AM
You too bro go read page 1. XD

Lol, i thought you quoted Sam. :D

Jack O Reaper
03-08-2014, 09:35 PM
No.Sorry
Reason:if we create a new account we get 7 platinum so many people try to create as many accounts as possible and transfer them,this reason has been said by Samhayne long back.

~Prahi

Why not?

Solution:
During the event make the 7 platinum free "remove" from all players starting the game.
When the event end's the 7 platinum free will be back again. This is an easy solution for
Those who will transfer there platinum to there main account. Just dont announced when
Will this event will beggin because maybe some players will create a "toon" for there plat.

-Easy Solution

Jack O Reaper
03-08-2014, 09:42 PM
They have the ability to turn plat into a little gold. The idea of allowing a lot of gold to be turned into a little plat is maybe a solution to this.

But no to tradable plat.

Yeah a good solution too.

AtheneWins
03-08-2014, 11:09 PM
+1 but I don't think darn sts would implant this

Xeusx
03-08-2014, 11:33 PM

But no to tradable plat.
A lot of gold to be turned into a little plat?
"No, just no." <<

Hakanor
03-11-2014, 04:11 PM

maybe make a vanity which looks like mythic armor (i dont really see the idea why it is such a bad idea)