PDA

View Full Version : All round Rouge Build?

MissKillALot
03-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey guys just a lil' question. What should I spec? I want to be kind of an all round rouge and I am using daggers (not sure if that changes anything…). Try N include both passives and "spells".
Thanks in advance. :)

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

MetalForce
03-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Just make sure you have aimed shot and NOx bolt. For passives the dex, damage, and crit are a must. I chose shadow pierce and smoke bomb as my other 2 skills since I'm a dagger user as well and run elites mostly. You can choose razor shield instead of smoke bomb for a "stay alive" skill, but if you're using daggers I highly suggest shadow pierce. Also, on a side note, get a bow. It makes boss fights a lot easier

GoodSyntax
03-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Assuming lv36:

Attributes: All DEX

SKILLS:
Shadow Piercer: Add Shadow Absorption
Noxious Bolt: All Upgrades
Aimed Shot: All Upgrades
Combat Medic: All Upgrades but Heal over Time

DEX, INT, DMG Passives: 5/5
STR: 4/5

This is a good enough build for both Elite runs and dabbling in PvP, though it is a compromised build, so it won't be exceptional in either situation.

Unfortunately, PvP and PvE have become so specialized (PvP in particular) that it is difficult to be truly stellar with a hybrid build - which is what you are asking for.

To be honest, I would choose one or the other, accomplish whatever goals you have then respec.

MissKillALot
03-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Just make sure you have aimed shot and NOx bolt. For passives the dex, damage, and crit are a must. I chose shadow pierce and smoke bomb as my other 2 skills since I'm a dagger user as well and run elites mostly. You can choose razor shield instead of smoke bomb for a "stay alive" skill, but if you're using daggers I highly suggest shadow pierce. Also, on a side note, get a bow. It makes boss fights a lot easier

Assuming lv36:

Attributes: All DEX

SKILLS:
Shadow Piercer: Add Shadow Absorption
Noxious Bolt: All Upgrades
Aimed Shot: All Upgrades
Combat Medic: All Upgrades but Heal over Time

DEX, INT, DMG Passives: 5/5
STR: 4/5

This is a good enough build for both Elite runs and dabbling in PvP, though it is a compromised build, so it won't be exceptional in either situation.

Unfortunately, PvP and PvE have become so specialized (PvP in particular) that it is difficult to be truly stellar with a hybrid build - which is what you are asking for.

To be honest, I would choose one or the other, accomplish whatever goals you have then respec.

Okay thanks guys! :D

nikolajus112
03-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Hp skill completely waste at pve! :o much better use pots and save skill points fot passives..