PDA

View Full Version : iPad Multitasking Issue

Buddyf97
12-05-2010, 12:15 PM
With the new iPad update there is multitasking. When I exit Pocket Legends it basically pauses the game instead of closing it and logging me out. The problem is that in my team I stay there. So it is basically a 4 man team once I leave. Some people have gotten angry and usually boot. But if I am host the people can't do anything about it. The other problem with this is when I reopen the app it has a 1 minute "lag" until it says "You have been disconnected from the server" and I log in. Something else that might be caused by this is I have to log in twice. The first time I log on and gives me a message that says I can't connect to the server. Then once I log on again it works fine.

I'm just wondering if this could be fixed on your part or if it is just the Apple update and has nothing to do with you guys... Thnx anyways!

P.S. If any of the devs know if the cyber armor of void drops and if so, where?

FluffNStuff
12-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Just need to get used to logging or at least exiting the game like we have on the iPhone 4. Other option is to double tap for active apps, hold down pl and then click the x.

Futumsh
12-05-2010, 12:50 PM
You'll be disconnected after being out of the app for 2 minutes.

Ogediah
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
on the other hand, it reserves your spot if you have to check something out of game for a moment. Just exit to home screen before you exit the app if you wan to get out.