PDA

View Full Version : Gleipner glitch

Woundedwarrior
03-04-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm a level 36 warrior who decided to make a mage during the double xp weekend. Everythings going great until i get to level 26 and have the chance to get into shuyal. I remember having to get the Gleipner amulet in order to get into shuyal so I accepted all the quests. However, it let me into shuyal right away without even doing any of the Gleipner quests. I thought nothing of it until I was level 35 and started doing the quests. I beat Grimnr, got Gleipner, and sold it because my current amulet was way better. A day later I go to the Dragon Jewel where you talk to the captain and then hit explore so you can get to kraken mines and the other places. She then told me that "Bloodhammer was still out there" and I needed the 'Power of Gleipner' in order to explore. I quickly went and beat bloodhammer but she told me the same message. Now I can't get to kraken mines and I sold the Gleipnir amulet. Unless I'm missing something, this is a bug that I hope gets fixed. Hope this all made sense and I'm not the only one this happened to.

Sceazikua
03-04-2014, 10:48 PM
you have to complete the quest power of glepnir (that rewards a specific amulet for each class, not glepnir). You can complete the quest at the statue right where you defeated blood hammer.

Xeusx
03-05-2014, 03:38 AM
Did you completed a quest (kill bloodhammer the return) from the himingleva's statue?

Woundedwarrior
03-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Did you completed a quest (kill bloodhammer the return) from the himingleva's statue?

I don't think it ever gave me this quest. I've beaten all the kraken and nordr bosses. Any idea where you get this quest?

Hectororius
03-05-2014, 09:22 AM
probably from one of the NPC's in Paradise Pier.

I think they changed the way you could access shuyal once the majority of players were already in shuyal. Some of the quest lines can be pretty confusing, even a 2nd and 3rd time when you run a different toon.

also - Glip is a very good all round ammy. Too bad you liquidated it.

deathwraithx
03-05-2014, 03:23 PM
I don't think it ever gave me this quest. I've beaten all the kraken and nordr bosses. Any idea where you get this quest?

The NPC that gives the daily quest monkey ball will give you power of glepnir quest the first time you go to her. Take it, beat bloodhammer at skull cove and deposit quest near the tomb after he's dead. It'll give you a class specific amulet
Not sure if this unlocks km but this is how you do power of glepnir

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Hmm

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

Daniel Banuelos
03-10-2014, 06:19 AM
How did you sell gleipnir I tot gleipnirs are untradeable?

deathwraithx
03-10-2014, 06:23 AM
How did you sell gleipnir I tot gleipnirs are untradeable?

Liquidated. That sell button in the inventory

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4