PDA

View Full Version : Who uses sorcerers

WallyMcGee
03-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Sorcerers have low hp and armor and it seems rogues have more dps. I see around level 30 sorceres with only 150 dps. So it seems useless. I've never used one before so idk what makes it good can someone explain please? Also today when I logged on I had a 60m combo elix on?

riobravo
03-04-2014, 11:30 PM
I use the mage class. I have put up a pic of my dps and damage. First, when looking at someones stats dont just look at their dps, the damage is just as important. There are some excellent threads about just that. Also, yes there are some rouges with great dps, but the mage can have the ability to have the highest damage or dps stat. That is our advantage. The disadvantage is the low heath. Some of this can be made up with good gear. It boils down to your personal playing style. And of course which class you think looks best :)

WallyMcGee
03-04-2014, 11:34 PM
I might make a sorcerer do u think I can add u in game?

riobravo
03-04-2014, 11:35 PM
sure just hit me up sometime when I am online

WallyMcGee
03-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Wait how can sorcerers have more dps if rogue weapons have more dps?

riobravo
03-04-2014, 11:51 PM
as a mage you put about 95-100% of your points into your int. attribute and this will help make up the difference. You may still find a rare rouge with more dps, but this will be when your shield will come into play. Two full geared players (one mage, and one rouge) will be toss up in a one on one battle. Will depend on who knows their player better, and who crits first :)

hope this helps, but I am no means an expert on my class. I am just getting into pvp myself. also just got sam egg so will see how that helps in battle

matanofx
03-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Who uses sorcerers? people with balls thats who.

Instanthumor
03-05-2014, 02:22 AM

According to Matanofx, I have balls.

Lovingly
03-05-2014, 03:50 AM

Lol! so true.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 04:55 AM
Idiots who like get 1 shot by bosses or other players unless your a heavy spender like that guy with all his myths
Not to mention most skill don't work vs bosses and players
If you like dying often pick sorc

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 05:17 AM
Idiots who like get 1 shot by bosses or other players unless your a heavy spender like that guy with all his myths

LOL'ed at this comment :cat: I dont think you know how to play sorceror.
this is a picture I posted 3 months ago, when I just got the full set of cheap (at the time) tarlok versatility set upgraded. I did get the hp to 3k5 and armor to over 900 and still managed to keep damage at 350 oncebut I sold those "a bit" expensive items (about 100k each) because I want to save money.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88188-Post-you-Sorcerer-s-screenie-development&p=1391524&viewfull=1#post1391524
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=55173&d=1387705418
I want to post a screenshot of my current state with 3k2 hp, 952 armor and 355 damage (full legendary, no archon, no abbadon or prance or cerrela or loki because im using orion) but I cant share it from my ipad. If you want to see for real, meet sceazikua ingame. Note that now I sold all tarlok versatility, and bought shade to use instead because new expansions coming. I still managed to get the kdr of 4/7 in PvP with PvE spec, yes Im one of the super rare mages that use clock in PvP.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 05:39 AM
Sure I don't know how to play because this game is made so difficult because you can choose so many skills (6)
Why even limited the players skill choice with skill points besides hustling some coins out our pockets for restat
Just look at your deaths ..... 1500 lol

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 06:18 AM
So what? I dont care about kdr. I played since june last year, if I cared about kdr that much I would run shuyal all day to get 500k kill and get the best kdr ever, but Im elite runner, ok? The only time I gained most kills is when I run to cap lvl, which I got 15k kill, since then I only run elites for fun with my guild mates, I dont farm KM3 for such virtual thing. You know what elite is? And, Im talking about stats, not death. I started to know about cs is when I only had 20k cast in pocket at lvl 18 with 500 deaths, and I fought all the way up at nordr with crappy gear and got 1k deaths that I used crappy gear because I didnt know about making money, OK? Now I know how to play generally and bought some cheap stuff which are under 100k, and guess what stats I got. The only pointless one here is you, who said only heavy spenders with mythic is good at sorc.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 06:26 AM
You're elite runner so funny I would love to see you kill the first 2 elite normal monsters in shuyal tower

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Your
You're* . And please do NOT flame this thread. If you have a disagreement, solve it in an amiable manner.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 06:40 AM
They do the largest amount of AOE damage over ever other class. 75% of sorcerers don't know how to play their class though.

Xeusx
03-05-2014, 06:54 AM
You're elite runner so funny I would love to see you kill the first 2 elite normal monsters in shuyal tower
What about you? Can you try it too? Please do not flame and dont judge his kdr..

Fritter
03-05-2014, 07:00 AM
AOE is so useful in this game
You must like killing the little monsters for 0 loot
oh wait there is only 1 loot in this game (locked chests)

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 07:08 AM

I hope to see you farming locked crates when the expansion is out!
GL!

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 07:10 AM
If you know NOTHING about the game and dont even know about elite maps, dont comment about it anymore. Thats a serious advice. Everyone who uses the forum know about me and our guild as one of the biggest PvE guild. OK?
"oh wait there is only 1 loot in this game (locked chests)" funniest thing one ever heard of :cat:

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 07:35 AM
If you know NOTHING about the game and dont even know about elite maps, dont comment about it anymore. Thats a serious advice. Everyone who uses the forum know about me and our guild as one of the biggest PvE guild. OK?
"oh wait there is only 1 loot in this game (locked chests)" funniest thing one ever heard of :cat:

Calm down scea. He's not worth it. He really doesn't know how the game works and still has a lot to learn. Maybe he just started out as a rogue or a warrior and sees sorcs at his level always dieing that is why he made an assumption that all sorcs are useless and always die or being 1 shotted by bosses.

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 07:48 AM

Hi fritter. I can see that you have only started in the forums this month and yet you there you are flaming in people's threads. Know your manners. Kills and deaths are just numbers. You gain knowledge and experience about the game by dying. It doesn't mean that when you have lots of death, you already suck (sorry for the word) at the game. It means that you have learned a lot and managed to get through difficult mobs and bosses. I admit that i have 6500 deaths and about 70k kills. I am a mythic sorcerer but i still get deaths (well mostly because of lag, our internet goes loco sometimes) and i am proud of it because i have gained them through all my sweat and blood (literal blood, lol). Also try to run elites all the time and go back to what you said here. It's nice to have stats with lots of kills and just a few deaths but that is all. It's just nice to look at. Maybe he got all those kills by just killing the noobest mobs in game. That person is afraid to have deaths so he doesn't run elites much and just kill farms in normal maps. You have 500k kills and just 50 deaths but you got all those kills from the normal maps then you haven't gained and learned much about the game because the hard part (elites) is just in front of you but you are afraid to move on because you'll get a lot of deaths.

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Im sorry ray, just cant stand some random people trying to bombard on new player's experiences about the game and try to put stuff in the other way. After reading your post, I tracked back his older posts and what I see is, well, idk what to say.

Wutzgood
03-05-2014, 08:31 AM

Lol. What skills don't work on bosses? I use legendary gear on my Mage besides lunar amulet with a 4 attack skill build (fire, ice, clock and lightning with 402 damage) and I can say that most of the time I end up doing the most damage to bosses when I party up. To play a Mage well you have to learn to avoid red zones to survive. Not sure if you are playing with mages that don't know how to use that class or just don't have much experience in this game.

utpal
03-05-2014, 08:54 AM
mage is most powerful in pve. its like walking nuclear bomb.
my sorc can solo elite krom. nuff said.
only perfect ur timing of ur skill rotation.

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 09:12 AM

You have a very small brain, don't you? Stop thinking so sharply.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 10:05 AM
mage is most powerful in pve. its like walking nuclear bomb.
my sorc can solo elite krom. nuff said.
only perfect ur timing of ur skill rotation.

Must have been so much fun kiting for how long? 1 hr? 2 hr?

And for the guy who said skills working on bosses.... A. Fire does not knock down not stun B. Ice does not freeze in place C. Clock does not root

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Thats totally crappy talk, if not bs, just saying.
(pls edit this with ** if not usable)

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 10:12 AM

And for the guy who said skills working on bosses.... A. Fire does not knock down not stun B. Ice does not freeze in place C. Clock does not root

Any CC doesn't work on bosses. You're trying to say that no skills work on bosses. No class has the ability to stun or freeze a boss.

Your points are invalid. Rogues has no CC and a weaker heal, plus their main ability sends them into attack range of any enemy. So are Rogues crappy too?

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 10:14 AM
According to his previous posts he says the whole game is crappy, dont bother explaining to such people.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Any CC doesn't work on bosses. You're trying to say that no skills work on bosses. No class has the ability to stun or freeze a boss.

Your points are invalid. Rogues has no CC and a weaker heal, plus their main ability sends them into attack range of any enemy. So are Rogues crappy too?

Rogues can use higher damage ranged attacks so WHATEVER plus 3 heal blocks heal much better then sorc heal
Go fight ann or the wolf elite or any other boss besides that 1 or 2 slowest in game so you would admit sorc has crap skills vs bosses

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 10:31 AM

Lol. Maybe if you do it, it would take you a day. A good geared mage can solo it in less than 25 mins. What if he is a full mythic mage with arcane staff. He probably can do it in lees than 20 mins. You have nothing to do with your life than just make/give negative comments about the game. It clearly shows that you have very little knowledge about the game. If you don't like arcane legends, then DON'T, i repeat, DO NOT ever play this game again. Go play those paid games which are more fun, interesting and challenging (according to your post in another thread). Sts made this game FREE so that everyone can enjoy playing it and the only way they can earn money is through platinum purchases. That makes this fantastic game alive.

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Rogues can use higher damage ranged attacks so WHATEVER plus 3 heal blocks heal much better then sorc heal
Go fight ann or the wolf elite or any other boss besides that 1 or 2 slowest in game so you would admit sorc has crap skills vs bosses

Lol. Who's ann? I don't remember having a boss named ann... Anyway, sorcs deal a decent amount of damage to mobs and bosses. Just like rogues do. But rogues are more fit for one-target enemies so it's skills (like aimed shot) deals more damage to a boss. Sorcs, on the other hand, have great skills for mobs. Fireball for stun, ice for slow or freeze in place, clock which is he most wanted skill in pve, used to root enemies, gale for stun and push mobs, lightning which can also stun and deal the highest damage dealer skill a sorc can have. Rogues don't have stun/slow/root skills for mobs, right?

keikali
03-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Don't feed the troll guys.

and lol@sorcs not doing damage. hold on let me lol again, LOL. the same lol I lol@pvp for. sorry, still lololololing.

Zeus
03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
I think it's time for Keikali to post some of his solo records for Elite Overgrowth and other maps. Honestly, some of them are faster than using a full party.

@Fritter
Please, stop arguing & learn the skill of accepting new information and utilizing it. Cheers!

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Don't feed the troll guys.

and lol@sorcs not doing damage. hold on let me lol again, LOL. the same lol I lol@pvp for. sorry, still lololololing.

I am holding you now. Please don't give in to that troll.

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 10:44 AM
I think it's time for Keikali to post some of his solo records for Elite Overgrowth and other maps. Honestly, some of them are faster than using a full party.

@Fritter
Please, stop arguing & learn the skill of accepting new information and utilizing it. Cheers!

I would also want to see that. I haven't run with kei yet... I rarely catch him in game.

keikali
03-05-2014, 10:46 AM
This was an OLD screenshot before I upgraded some items.

Note I used Ethyl throughout the WHOLE run and not 1 death. Oh did I mention I wasn't even TRYING?

I can't find the ones where I solo'd Overgrowth, Skull Cove, and Krom. But I can easily do those again just to shut you up. Kthx.

Rare
03-05-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm sorry to hear you haven't found any good sorcerers to play with.

Indeed it is probably the smallest population in Arlor. But, I can tell you, when I'm playing Rogue or Warrior in elite maps... a good sorcerer is my best friend. Maybe they aren't as good as killing bosses as Rogues, but they are better than Warrior.

Mob killing? Sorcerers deal greater overall damage than any other class. And lets be honest. What's the hardest part of an elite map?

Rare
03-05-2014, 10:50 AM

If you're talking about PVE, I laugh at you for wasting one of your skills on heal. For Rogue, its a garbage skill in PVE. Just stick to spamming pots.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Lol. Maybe if you do it, it would take you a day. A good geared mage can solo it in less than 25 mins. What if he is a full mythic mage with arcane staff. He probably can do it in lees than 20 mins. You have nothing to do with your life than just make/give negative comments about the game. It clearly shows that you have very little knowledge about the game. If you don't like arcane legends, then DON'T, i repeat, DO NOT ever play this game again. Go play those paid games which are more fun, interesting and challenging (according to your post in another thread). Sts made this game FREE so that everyone can enjoy playing it and the only way they can earn money is through platinum purchases. That makes this fantastic game alive.

Fantastic LOL it might be better then all the other apps but seriously I doubt you ever played a decent desktop game
Many People play it because like you said its free
And for the negative comments? If they want good comments then stop making games with a sleazy way for making me spend...
Inventory, luck potions , stat reset, extra character ect...
How about making a game for a change that's so much fun so I really would like to pay instead of using these sneaky tricks

User111
03-05-2014, 10:59 AM
They do the largest amount of AOE damage over ever other class. 75% of sorcerers don't know how to play their class though.

I don't agree with you.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 11:05 AM
This was an OLD screenshot before I upgraded some items.

Note I used Ethyl throughout the WHOLE run and not 1 death. Oh did I mention I wasn't even TRYING?

I can't find the ones where I solo'd Overgrowth, Skull Cove, and Krom. But I can easily do those again just to shut you up. Kthx.

No prove this is elite can be Mage mine also

keikali
03-05-2014, 11:08 AM

Now you're just trolling.

See dead Ferrix? See the Elite Timer?

Yea, please go. One of the worst trolls ever.

Not even Solid trolling.

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 11:10 AM

LMAO!!!! XD

Alhuntrazeck
03-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Um a friend of mine used to solo Alpha at less than 20 mins per run last season. Mages r good in Pve .-.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Sure your party could have left or whatever you can say what you want this screen doesn't prove you did this solo

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Sure your party could have left or whatever you can say you want this screen doesn't prove you did this solo

No. You know why? Look at his skills. They are still in CD. His mana hasn't started to regen.

Btw, can I ask for a favour from you? Please don't post anymore. Still laughing at your earlier post about it being LMM XD

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 11:19 AM

Rogue's heals heal much less health and can't regenerate mana and have low wave clear. Not to mention that WHO WANTS TO SOLO ELITE ON ANY MAP!!! It's boring and pointless on any class.

Mages also have the most cost efficient skill set due to the mana proc and the strongest shield in the game. Try soloing a map, any map, as a warrior and I guarantee it will take longer than a sorcerer.

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Try soloing a map, any map, as a warrior and I guarantee it will take longer than a sorcerer.

Ikr.. I grow* old by the time I complete the map :|

chiloto
03-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Its elite. I've run two man with him all the time there. He solos those maps for fun. Its a hobby!!

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Plz, sorc: http://youtu.be/XfsMqx5OeCs

Warrior: http://youtu.be/Ep_GQyViArw

The video lengths are different because of hints on how the strategies innovated. Plus the complete run times had a different completion time by minutes (not to mention that the warrior run had an elixir.

Fritter
03-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Rogue's heals heal much less health and can't regenerate mana and have low wave clear. Not to mention that WHO WANTS TO SOLO ELITE ON ANY MAP!!! It's boring and pointless on any class.

Mages also have the most cost efficient skill set due to the mana proc and the strongest shield in the game. Try soloing a map, any map, as a warrior and I guarantee it will take longer than a sorcerer.

Who needs heal skill if you can use instant pots?
And where did I say I want to clear a map?
I was saying killing bosses those monsters with the loot inside

Zeus
03-05-2014, 11:26 AM

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Who needs heal skill if you can use instant pots?

Save money.

keikali
03-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Sure your party could have left or whatever you can say you want this screen doesn't prove you did this solo

Yep. Maximum trolling.

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 11:29 AM

I was angry at something else. It blinded my senses here :(

Zeus
03-05-2014, 11:30 AM
I was angry at something else. It blinded my senses here :(

Tbh, the trolls in this pic are kinda cute... so I really do want to feed them. :(

Fritter
03-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Save money.
You are trolling man
You want to save money and complain warrior is slower
Money is so useful in this game I might be able to buy a myth when I farm for like 2 years

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 11:35 AM
I make no sense

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/06/avu2u4az.jpg

Sceazikua
03-05-2014, 11:38 AM
just ignore the crappy posts, like i did with other pointlessly clueless whiners that whines all the time about this game being costly because it forces you to buy plat blah blah blah, especially when sts introduced the arcane shard that is added to the locks. If you dont like the shards, nobody forces you to open locks by saying that without the shards i will ban you. Its just as pointless. if you dont like the crappy game, dont play it, dont go to forum and bs others.

Zeus
03-05-2014, 11:41 AM
The game is free, but if you want to be competitive, you will either need to fork over some dough or fork over some effort to do what you need to do.

I've achieved most of my gold through buying/selling and investments. However, not everybody is gifted at that. For those that aren't, there exists other options, like farming or farming locked crates and saving up.

However, we exist in the "NOW" generation. We want it "NOW" and we want it easy! For those people, well, they will always exist in the game and they're the same people that we usually end up ignore listing.

If they're on forums too, ignore them. It's not like their posts make any change, right? Let them vent their frustrations and try to ignore them. :)

Fritter
03-05-2014, 11:50 AM
The game is free, but if you want to be competitive, you will either need to fork over some dough or fork over some effort to do what you need to do.

I've achieved most of my gold through buying/selling and investments. However, not everybody is gifted at that. For those that aren't, there exists other options, like farming or farming locked crates and saving up.

However, we exist in the "NOW" generation. We want it "NOW" and we want it easy! For those people, well, they will always exist in the game and they're the same people that we usually end up ignore listing.

If they're on forums too, ignore them. It's not like their posts make any change, right? Let them vent their frustrations and try to ignore them. :)

Sure Zeus the almighty why don't you say how much you invested before you could sell buy your locked chest items
You are so gifted in opening locked chests you must be so proud

Zeus
03-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Sure Zeus the almighty why don't you say how much you invested before you could sell buy your locked chest items

1. Love - Arguably the richest player in the game, before he got banned, spent less then $10 on the game.
2. Prahida - Has not spent a dime on the game, yet has mythic items and arcane pet(s).
3. Me - I opened locked crates during double odds mythic weekend. During this time, mythic items were 1m or so an item & I mainly looted weapons. What I did loot, I used to gear myself up in full mythics. Once I had spent that money, I was BROKE. So, essentially, it was like starting over again. From then on, I have been able to put Samael, Hammerjaw, Glacian, The Whim Brothers into my stable ALL platinum free and starting with less than 100k gold.
4. Asides from mythic odds weekend, any time I have opened locked crates, I have usually lost 1m+ gold opening crates.

I can name countless players who have spent very little on the game, yet have arcane and mythic items. It is possible - so go figure it out. How? That's your challenge to figure out how. :)

aarrgggggg
03-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Who uses sorcerers u ask????? I do

Anarchist
03-05-2014, 12:03 PM

LoL!!

This guy is craaazy.

Rare
03-05-2014, 12:04 PM

I think I bought 1 plat pack on this game. During season 1.

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 12:07 PM
You are trolling man
You want to save money and complain warrior is slower
Money is so useful in this game I might be able to buy a myth when I farm for like 2 years

... Huh?

Hiosahaf
03-05-2014, 12:10 PM
I still make no sense but I'm just gonna carry on just to irritate you guys. Is that okay? Btw, I have no idea whatsoever I'm saying

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/06/a6a2ateh.jpg

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Tbh, the trolls in this pic are kinda cute... so I really do want to feed them. :(

Btw, mind if my rogue (currently leveling) joins Loyal?

deathwraithx
03-05-2014, 01:02 PM

+1
New player,playing only three months now. Never bought plat
Have saved up almost enough for a mythic set
All because I didn't want everything now

Sent from my Xperia U using Tapatalk 4

Raymond05
03-05-2014, 05:08 PM
I am a player too who haven't spent real life money to buy plat. I said that it's just a game and i will just play it as my stress reliever or when i want to take breaks from all my school works. I started playing august last year and have mythic equips now on my sorcerer and i am currently saving up for arcanes. :-)

chitgoks
03-05-2014, 06:11 PM
mage is good but one skill i used before is not 100% useful

time shift should also work on bosses

also ... you can easily get a million nowadays

Spyce
03-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Man, Fritter must be really stupid.

riobravo
03-05-2014, 06:43 PM
You guys kinds got off topic a lot...lol. who here actually uses a mage?

Roberto077
03-05-2014, 07:21 PM

I do.

Aneneanet
03-05-2014, 07:35 PM

I do. I love my mage, he's fun to play.

WallyMcGee
03-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Lol just logged on didn't expect all that attention. I'm a noob just joined a couple of weeks ago, could anyone be nice enough to teach me how to play a sorcerer please? Not just like stats and skill build(I need that though lol) but like how to use them.

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Lol just logged on didn't expect all that attention. I'm a noob just joined a couple of weeks ago, could anyone be nice enough to teach me how to play a sorcerer please? Not just like stats and skill build(I need that though lol) but like how to use them.

lol i play mage. very fun in pve. this is where the mage shine. a full average mage party can finish any tomb quick than a full party of any other class, because of our superior AoE damage. one time i did elite with 3 other mages i recorded my quickeest time :) im sure it would take a heck of a lot of time to teach someone to play mage"properly". people say that our speciality is stun but i believe it is ROOT, being able to attack mobs while they cannoit move is the greatest benefit this class gives with using time shift.

@fritter
wanna try doing the hauntlet ap without a mage? you clearly understand very little. in pve AoE allow US MAGES to deal the most damage. getting one shot by bosses... is that even a valid reason NOT to play mage? even rogues get one shotted by bosses. you clearly dont know how to avoid the red zone (basic logic would tell you to avoid it). i suggest you quit whining no one wants to hear your logic becuse it makes no sense and learn to play the game

Lovingly
03-06-2014, 04:42 PM
without mage in pve y'all might as well be dead

Sceazikua
03-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Sorry I didnt stick on topic because of a random trolling guy.
This is the screenshot I wanted to share with woodland slayer.
this is after I got the new gun :) This gun is awesome! I got more damage and a proc that damages a good AOE without charging.

A tip for you if you worry about squishiness: use Orion! Hes a beast for a sorceror in both PvE and PvP. The damage buff is very good, and if hes at meele range he will make the target panic like clyde, george, slag or samael! And, about gear, use stuff that has "versatility" and "will", like tarlok and hellish stuff. Versatility will give extra points into strength and dex, and Will gives more def and strength. For ring, use winter star, it gives more armor and is just as good (I was lucky to buy one with 3 damage for 5k), and use tarlok heart of brutality for amulet. That amulet beats mythic lunar about 200 hp, only has a bit less damage than lunar! I can proudly say I dont get 1 hit like other sorcs, even if Im in the red zone. Just need to pot and I survive!
Btw, with architect suit of will (I got from krunch 2), it gives 40 more armor more, which makes me look like I have mythics but in fact I dont!

Xpell
03-07-2014, 10:57 PM

So your point is that you dont like playing the sorcerer and you are saying nobody else should play it too? Note: sorcerers werent meant to kill bosses, they were meant to kill all the things before it.

Steverd
03-08-2014, 01:10 PM
The Sorcerer is my Favorite character also.
It's just FUN to play, I have plenty of Health (3636). I use Orion Haze, Scorth and Slag mostly. Depending on what I need at the time.
I have almost 25k kills and that with taking about 10 months off from the game.
Try playing the Sorcerer with a GUN weapon if you haven't already!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj213/tobymac66/th_mage-36c_zps48ce5bb4.jpg (http://s273.photobucket.com/user/tobymac66/media/mage-36c_zps48ce5bb4.jpg.html)