PDA

View Full Version : trade valuation

fantastiflo
03-05-2014, 12:28 AM
hi all,

as there are many people beeing "scamed" during trades it maybe could help to establish a trade valuation.
something like ebay, but not with description or sth.
so if there s someone with a bad valuation everyone gets reminded to be carefull with the person.
like a stamp it should be for all the toons of the account.

what u think of it?

Doomreaper
03-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Already been brought up, it would be easy to abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fantastiflo
03-05-2014, 01:12 AM
i thought about abuse.
you see. if there s something like 5 good and 10 bad votes you get remindet beeing carefull, or just dont trade with that person.
i got scammed two times, as i know now by people who did it some more times.

someting has to happen. it s just not right to let the scamers go on like the are not doing anything wrong.

(btw i did feel scammed by spacetime sometimes)

Zylx
03-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Doom is right. Someone would give you a bad valuation just because thet dont like you/they want to troll you. And scammers are punished if you report them to STS correctly. Check out my scam guide in the Guide Section of these forums for more info.

fantastiflo
03-05-2014, 02:21 AM
ty zylx
i am going to read your guide. the truth is: sts didnt do anything when i got scammed once.
told something about a hack and blabla.... i did not hack. i lost gold. money. to someone who propably still does it.
of course there would be abusal. it s an idea. there has to be a solution. i dont mind the 8 hours one of the programmers has to work on it. i payd his time already....maybe twice.