PDA

View Full Version : A OMG suggestion!

HelpBot
12-05-2010, 02:21 PM
So I was thinking after I saw the droid which I've seen is the beginning of greater customizations/morphs and since it's Christmas I'm looking forward to selling my soul to the devil for a new item that cost platinum!

Arterra
12-05-2010, 02:41 PM
like how in Halloween we were able to look like monsters?

Pharcyde
12-05-2010, 08:40 PM
ewwww don't suggest platinum stuff for the holidays! I won't have any platinum til AFTER christmas! :(

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm guessing they'll make it similar to Halloween, with some free arras to explore, but some platinum options too.

Inching
12-05-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm guessing they'll make it similar to Halloween, with some free arras to explore, but some platinum options too.

trust me... it will cost...

we will NOT fall into the trap again after what happened last time... what a fiasco... need I paste the Haloween links to remind you guys?

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:52 PM
What happened? I didn't spend any money. Didn't see the need in renting a costume. Would have gone for a croc if it was more permanent. Not just for a rental. So not sure what fiasco you're talking about.

Inching
12-05-2010, 08:55 PM
What happened? I didn't spend any money. Didn't see the need in renting a costume. Would have gone for a croc if it was more permanent. Not just for a rental. So not sure what fiasco you're talking about.

remember the gift packs with a "chance" for a rare Halloween pink?? everyone ended up with no pinks and the Devs refunded half the plat back to everyone who bought the packs?? you dont remember???

the only thing good was I got to keep my witch's hat which I dont see anyone wearing except me...

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Nope don't remember bc I didn't buy anything, so it didn't effect me. But maybe I should have if they were refunded ;)

Inching
12-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Nope don't remember bc I didn't buy anything, so it didn't effect me. But maybe I should have if they were refunded ;)

Ya, half plat was refunded to everyone.... but we have learned our lesson.. let me try to find the threads for you..... back in a jiffy

Pharcyde
12-05-2010, 09:02 PM
trust me... it will cost...

we will NOT fall into the trap again after what happened last time... what a fiasco... need I paste the Haloween links to remind you guys?

please do cuz i dont remember

Inching
12-05-2010, 09:04 PM
so i just spent 20$ on the item packs and i only got costumes!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

What is your feedback for the new Halloween update? I'm sure the devs and others would love to know :)

(Ill let you guys know what I think after I play it for a while.)

here are some of them ... trying to find the one from the Devs... where they refunded our Plat... a million messages to go through... sigh

Anyone have the links??

Inching
12-05-2010, 09:06 PM
here are some of them ... trying to find the one from the Devs... where they refunded our Plat... a million messages to go through... sigh

Anyone have the links??

FYI - I can only post quotes from the threads because Im using Bloomberg Internet on a bloomberg terminal so I dont have the link uptop to post.. but u can search the threads using the above...

Pharcyde
12-05-2010, 09:09 PM
ewww omg!?!?!?! Thats what it was! Dang I shoulda tried getting a refund cuz I dropped like 80 plat on them when I started!!

Inching
12-05-2010, 09:14 PM
also search "Halloween" in the search box.. all the threads are on page 4 from my screen (might not be on urs) .. anyway... lesson learned... dont pay for vanity items which are useless and taken back after the festivities ...

giayuan
12-05-2010, 09:16 PM
the only thing good was I got to keep my witch's hat which I dont see anyone wearing except me...

ive got two from the numerous packs i bought, but i prefer antennas, dont you?

Inching
12-05-2010, 09:23 PM
ive got two from the numerous packs i bought, but i prefer antennas, dont you?

hey u know what.. i saw a guy with RED ANTENNAS... how did he get that???? Mine are green ~!!!

the reason i dont use the antennas is because I am wearing the skull mask and wearing the antennas makes me look like a catapillar :(

Justg
12-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Inching... why are you trying to restart flames? It was not a fiasco, it was live game development. I am sure things will be out of whack again (with each publish!), and I am sure we will fix them with good community feedback.

Inching
12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Inching... why are you trying to restart flames? It was not a fiasco, it was live game development. I am sure things will be out of whack again (with each publish!), and I am sure we will fix them with good community feedback.

not starting flames.. just stating what happened. Feedback and opinions are what was given and you wanna tell me what the red antennas I saw was?

This is the history of PL and we shouldnt be deviating from our past. We are what we are because of all that has happened good or bad. Dont worry, no one is starting any flames.

FluffNStuff
12-05-2010, 10:32 PM
I wanna be a Christmas tree!

Lesrider
12-05-2010, 10:42 PM
When chatting with Cinco, something he said gave me the idea that they might do something for xmas that's more for those who've already paid for maps, and less for those who haven't. I could be completely off on this, but I think that would be a great idea if it's not part of the plan. Reward those who have already invested money in the game.

Kurlz
12-05-2010, 11:25 PM
When chatting with Cinco, something he said gave me the idea that they might do something for xmas that's more for those who've already paid for maps, and less for those who haven't. I could be completely off on this, but I think that would be a great idea if it's not part of the plan. Reward those who have already invested money in the game.

sounds great!