PDA

View Full Version : Leprachaun Amulet?

FriendlyPlayer
03-05-2014, 11:51 AM
So, I just realized at lvl28 Warrior how important the Lep is. Question? Is there any reason to gem the leprachaun amulet? doesnt look like it effects its stats. If so, which gems would be best? Blood, Fire, Glacial and why? Thanks in advance!!! -Brut

Drewzee
03-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Upgrading a Lep doesn't make a whole lot of difference, and it definitely won't compare to the stats you get from upgrading your normal amulets..
However, if you so choose to go ahead and upgrade, blood increases strength, fire dex, and glacial int.. so if you think the +1 for each gem(normal bond) is worth it, and you don't mind the time wait until the upgrading is complete(8 hours first gem, 24 hours second, and longer or the third), then go for it..

ps.. you can always go to the cs and look at the upgraded Leps being sold and compare it to your stats.. it could help you out with your decision... You might want to remove the amulet you use mainly though, or you will only see a decrease in your stats..

FriendlyPlayer
03-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Ahh, ok. Makes sense!! TY TY TY

Zanpakuto
03-05-2014, 01:53 PM
I infused mine with the tarlok gems so I get 2 sets of stats for more HP. Totally regret doing it as it equates to 1-2damage extra lol

Sheener
03-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Get a lepre. Dont worry about upgrading

riobravo
03-05-2014, 06:49 PM
not really worth losing the time it will take to infuse when the take from it is so low. but if you have extra gems and dont have time to play much for a while then sure fuse them

Prahasit Prahi
03-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Waste of time,better if u farm u can get crates in that time

~Prahi

borix
03-06-2014, 03:51 AM
I am trying to upgrade mine with 1 gem of each just for the heck of it. Looks pretty too.

Just the 2 day wait for the 3rd gem is too much. I am waiting for a moment when I think I can go without my lep for 2 days but its hard. I almost always have my Lep on. I love re-rolls. :adoration: