PDA

View Full Version : Why do players like them even both playing this game

Uicheusa
03-05-2014, 01:33 PM
This lvl 36 tank called Mexyn was chatting with his friend Gkillerin in map while I am alone fighting boss. I asked them to fight or leave the map. Not only did he offer no help, but he also used some very offensive language to mock me.

Attached photo is evidence of what he did.65604

Then they just kept pulling boss away so they could mock me more...

Pandamoni
03-05-2014, 01:37 PM
next time drag him to them.

Ihateppl
03-05-2014, 01:38 PM
yeah.... calling ppl out is against forums rules, contact sts privately and see what they can do.

luka
No respect for such players should be shown

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Milan Lame Man
Some people are like this. I wish there was a way to stop them.
Someone said to me he made 30 hauntlet coins in a day by pretending AFK in Hauntlet.
But STS consistently refuses any and all ideas about introducing a reputation system, so all you can do is reset the boss and leave map.

alexdroog
03-05-2014, 01:48 PM
No calling names in forum...
Looks like you two have a history and this is not the whole story you are telling...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Flybynight
03-05-2014, 01:50 PM
I don't think it should be against the rules to show others what jerks ppl can be. If it is an issue that becomes a pattern ppl should be informed. Thanks Uiche & sorry man :-/

Uicheusa
03-05-2014, 01:51 PM
LOL Nope, just saw him the first time in game today. Or at least it was the first time i noticed his existence.

Uicheusa
03-05-2014, 01:54 PM
No calling names in forum...
Looks like you two have a history and this is not the whole story you are telling...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Yeah I couldn't help but notice that they also used Deutsch to mock me in public chat earlier. Maybe you knew them before:)

Zanpakuto
03-05-2014, 01:55 PM
yeah, wouldn't say all, but some PUGS are like that. I usually just leave

Zeus
03-05-2014, 01:59 PM
This lvl 36 tank called Mexyn was chatting with his friend Gkillerin in map while I am alone fighting boss. I asked them to fight or leave the map. Not only did he offer no help, but he also used some very offensive language to mock me.

Attached photo is evidence of what he did.65604

Then they just kept pulling boss away so they could mock me more...

Calling out people is against the forum rules & I'm sure I've seen you use some pretty vulgar language in PvP as well. I don't know him, but this is honestly an attempt to defame a person.

All I can say is, "Do not ask of others what you cannot do yourself".

Secondly, all of us lose it some days. If it really bothers you, the report and ignore function are there for a reason. So, utilize them! That, Uicheusa, is maturity. This, unfortunately, is not.

Uicheusa
03-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Calling out people is against the forum rules & I'm sure I've seen you use some pretty vulgar language in PvP as well. I don't know him, but this is honestly an attempt to defame a person.

Secondly, all of us lose it some days. If it really bothers you, the report and ignore function are there for a reason. So, utilize them! That, Uicheusa, is maturity. This, unfortunately, is not.

TY for your opinion and logic there.

gumball3000
03-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Ffs im sure uiche couldnt't care less about what language they used. The problem is that they leeched of him and didn't help at the boss and the screen proves just that.

Lmao zeus saying not to call people out while calling uicheusa out abt his language in game. Fk logic.

Haligali
03-05-2014, 02:12 PM
/partyinvite 000 solves this problem, you will be even faster because of mob and boss scale.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Zeus
03-05-2014, 02:14 PM
Ffs im sure uiche couldnt't care less about what language they used. The problem is that they leeched of him and didn't help at the boss and the screen proves just that.

Lmao zeus saying not to call people out while calling uicheusa out abt his language in game. Fk logic.

You gotta say it once for people to understand. :) You do not see me making threads calling people out... why is he? Sometimes, the best way people learn is when they feel exactly what they are doing to someone else. That's how I learned, for the most part. As somebody mentioned before, it looks like they have a history.

Ihateppl
03-05-2014, 02:17 PM

thank you Zeus, like i said in my post, dont post names in forums.

falmear
03-05-2014, 02:20 PM
You do not see me making threads calling people out... why is he?

Recently the video you record which was deleted was calling people out. In the video you and others in officer guild chat said the other side was spamming Samael. Then in the thread they accused you of spamming Samael. So you can't say you don't make threads calling people out because you have.

Also I have made threads calling people out, and I don't care if its against the forum rules. I know going into it that the thread will be deleted but I also know enough eyeballs will see it before the mods delete it.

gumball3000
03-05-2014, 02:20 PM
You are not here to enforce the rules and break them at the same time doing so. Let the staff handle it.

Samhayne
03-05-2014, 02:24 PM
People are people, no different if they are being jerks online or in the real world.

Add them to your /ignore list and move on is my best advice.

I'll take the account up with our Support Team, but Zeus offers some good advice to make use of the report function (with details please).

*thread closed*