PDA

View Full Version : Gold Mine>Dismiss pet>wait for Henchmen?

FriendlyPlayer
03-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Title says it all. Im SO confused!! I been running Backenridge, GM, Back, GM, Back, GM, etc...
Today, another pair came up while i was battling boss by the pink portal thing. Dude yells out, "take away your pet!" Then he yells, "YOu were suppose to wait for Henchmen!" WTF does all of this mean? I feel like i F'd up

Zeus
03-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Ok, I'll explain it simply to you. :)

1. When you're in gold mine, dismiss your pet. Why? It will kill the boss before it has the chance to summon the 3 other bosses.
2. The 3 other bosses will spawn in approx 3 minutes total.
3. When all the other bosses have spawned, you kill all of them total for the chance of 4 lockeds in one map.

Make sense?

Otahaanak
03-05-2014, 02:32 PM
One thing though - if it's your first time through you won't get the AP unless you kill him before the third henchman arrives.

Kakashis
03-05-2014, 03:10 PM
I hate that map because it's long to get to then end and then you have to wait for it!

Hectororius
03-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Its a leisurely way to farm locks if you dont feel like grinding the usual locked maps.

Zeus
03-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Its a leisurely way to farm locks if you dont feel like grinding the usual locked maps.

Exactly! I run it when I'm watching movies or multi-tasking. :p

FriendlyPlayer
03-05-2014, 04:32 PM
ok, got it!! But dang! How was I supposed to know that? Are there other maps where this takes place? I never knew till i got yelled at...lol

Doomreaper
03-05-2014, 05:44 PM
ok, got it!! But dang! How was I supposed to know that? Are there other maps where this takes place? I never knew till i got yelled at...lol

I remember the first time I messed up on that map. My guildie were pissed XD It only happens on this map, and is the only reason people bother to run it. GL locked hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hectororius
03-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Protip No.2 - when Running Jarl, kill the mobs behind him as well as a courtesy to other map runners. Ever wonder why you spawn into a map where jarl is dead already?

CanceriaN
03-05-2014, 11:11 PM
I remembered someone I help before. I got yelled and swore on because I told him to dismiss his pet. maybe he's after the AP and I forgot I'm boosting him XD

scarysmerf
03-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Some players kill jarl on purpose cause they dont have lepre

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Some players kill jarl on purpose cause they dont have lepre

Some people just wanna watch the world burn

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hectororius
03-06-2014, 01:06 PM
I always kill Jarl on purpose.

Pandamoni
03-06-2014, 01:10 PM

You mean you're not psychic?!?!? I wouldn't sweat it. Some people are just impatient and don't have the ability to communicate civilly. Now you know. I'm sure there will be other things you'll mess up on and if the person telling you you messed up is rude again try not to take it personally. I usually lol and say something like, "you're being rude. Tell me how to do it rather than yell at me, please". It usually makes them stop raging. If it doesn't then I just add to my ignore list and go find the other nice people playing the game to run maps with.