PDA

View Full Version : Important : Tenacity

DawnInfinity
12-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Hey guys,

As some of you have noticed, Tenacity has pretty much fallen apart completely over the past few months. Since guilds are still not implemented, and I do not have enough time to maintain Tenacity, I am sorry to say that the guild will be disbanded, for now. When guilds are released and / or you want to take over the guild in your own hands feel free to contact me. Please keep in mind that is a very large responsibility, but if you feel up for it, go ahead. I know this is disappointing, and I felt like the guild would really work out, but following Kavanah's departure and the beginning of the school year, things really changed. I had high hopes for the guild and our members, and I would love to keep playing with each and every member. If you donated something to the Guild Bank, I have the items in my possession, so if you want your items back, let me know. If not, they will probably rot away in my stash or will be given away eventually. If you have any questions, please contact me. I'm sorry guys. In the future, I would like to see our guild come together again.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Jespo
12-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Hmm who knows maybe there is hope for this guild later on ;) if you get what im saying

juhnken773
12-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Hope to see it back up again.

In the meantime,

[QuC] is always open.
Baws guild at your fingertips.

DawnInfinity
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Jespo : Hehe, I gotcha :D

Juhnken : Thanks, I'll check it out.

Zandog
12-06-2010, 12:20 AM
How many legit guilds left now? 3 or so?