View Full Version : about the spacetime studios app

Daniel Banuelos
03-05-2014, 10:48 PM
I wish we can make threads and able to choose what category we will enter
I've seen many bad ratings about this app

Prahasit Prahi
03-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Use tapatalk,It's better than STS app
STS has to update the app with some things like the profile viewing,offline or online,friends list etc.,

~Prahi

Hoardseeker
03-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Use tapatalk,It's better than STS app
STS has to update the app with some things like the profile viewing,offline or online,friends list etc.,

~Prahi
+1..

Samhayne
03-06-2014, 12:35 PM
We're likely to deprecate the Spacetime Community App. It was an app made by vBulletin that we branded, but they have stopped development on it.

Right now, we'd suggest you use the free Tapatalk app. It performs pretty well, especially on a small screen phone.

Zylx
03-07-2014, 01:45 AM
We're likely to deprecate the Spacetime Community App. It was an app made by vBulletin that we branded, but they have stopped development on it.

Right now, we'd suggest you use the free Tapatalk app. It performs pretty well, especially on a small screen phone.

Make a new one!!
I use the app right now, and ive been using it since i started. I use tapatalk for messaging and editing threads that i cant edit from a glitch in the community app, but i've gotten so used to the layout and ui of the android app that tapatalk looks like crap.

Tsinitaaa
03-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Selling Red Arlor winterfestcap= 1.7m

Selling Steel Commando Vest ( Mage ) = 900k

Dark watch sword of assault Clean lvl 21 = 250k

Entombed hammer of warfare lvl 31 ( 2 tarlok rage gem )
= Offer

Leave offer and Ign

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rain 2G using Tapatalk

lololo
03-07-2014, 04:48 AM
Selling Red Arlor winterfestcap= 1.7m

Selling Steel Commando Vest ( Mage ) = 900k

Dark watch sword of assault Clean lvl 21 = 250k

Entombed hammer of warfare lvl 31 ( 2 tarlok rage gem )
= Offer

Leave offer and Ign

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rain 2G using Tapatalk

Wrong section . :D

Oldcoot
03-07-2014, 05:06 AM
I have no problems with the app I can post, edit add pics from photo bucket. I navigate from any stg game forum. The only things I can't do is give thumbs up or see who thumbed me. I guess I'll have to look into this taptalk thing if stg is dropping the app I'm using now:(