PDA

View Full Version : Estraz's Club: Organized Guild Games / HugeRewardSystems -Do You Have What It Takes?

Estraz
12-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Easy to join: Post if you want to join, or post a picture of your character doing something awesome.
*This blog is frequently updated, so don't hesitate to come back later!
*Do to admins request I have removed information off the post having to do with a reward I was offering, if you want information about it check out my website>>>>>>>>>> http://club-estraz.blogspot.com/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< CHECK IT OUT

THINGS TO TRY & KNOW:

- Try my guild today... Every member that has ever joined and done my weekly events, have stayed. Not sure? Ask members about my guild. Join today and get 250,000 achievement points. Don't know what achievement points are? Then visit my website.

- Why is this thread and other guilds thread not 5/5 stars? Because there are newbies out there that probably don't even read the thread, and just think it's cool to rate it randomly. If I were you I wouldn't trust the ratings on any thread, I would at least check out the thread. I'm not just talking about my thread, I'm talking about all threads.

- I have been friends (and will be friends) with at least every guild leader I know of.... This is the true way of creating alliances.

QUESTIONS / ANSWERS:

Q: I'm in another guild, can I still join yours?
A: Of course.

Q: Do you have a weekly newsletter that keeps me updated on guild events, rewards, and new rules?
A: Yes. I will post them and/or email them to you, your choice.

Q: Why should I join?
A: I clearly stay organized when running a guild, and I run fun mini-games that reward 10-100k

Q: Why do I get 3k when I join?
A: Instead of you paying a commitment fee with the guild, I reward you with it.

Q: How often do you run mini-games?
A: At least once a week. First place winners always win at least 10k! Even last place winners always get rewarded with at least 1k in prize winnings.

Q: What is the most gold someone was won from a mini-game?
A: 33k

Q: What do I need to do to get into your guild?
A: Send me a private message saying you want to join

Q: Why do you give out free money sometimes?
A: When you have the best staff in the game (the Keeper's Staff of Cosmos) and at least 800k in your bank, donating money to other players is a good cause.

Q: Do you have a website?
A: http://club-estraz.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:

- You must own at least a level 5 or higher character to join the guild.
- My guild helps you power level.
- I only give money / or prizes, I don't take.
- If you are part of the guild you can choose what guild events to participate in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOALS:

- Help all members of the guild reach maximum level.
- To manage and control a nice guild... No scammers, no offensive language, and Fun, Fun, Fun!
- To take suggestions and modify the guild into everyones likings.
- 100 Members
- 1 million gold in donations
- Help members powerlevel

*Please take some of your time and vote, I posted a poll on the guild site.

OFFICIAL MEMBERS:
[Members - 90, Number of Registration Forms I'm Waiting For - 4+] (Last Updated: 2/24/2011)

yogiburr
Gyorg
Superhogg
inragedmage
RogHog
Zhaiascibaj
Survivorfan
PKKING
derekil
Buddyf
Scarletfire
ichigohollowz
Rku
Fiuevy
ogblood
Corpser
TUPACLEGEND
COOKIES
blaqkmagic
SAubry
Bladespinwin
Castfire
Arcanastorm
epocolips
Synergi
eaglequick
eagalx
Guolin
epicelflol
Dolloway
Albiana
Salmad
chughgopal
Prettiboiz
Fatpigwarrior
Phoenixking
Razerfinz
Roosterz
xshocker
Xsentryz
Thehogy
Trelic
Ersana
Tsword
Zpancakes
aluxuryhoggy
MissMage
johnonez
Coltongadkins
Oasyss
FIREBIRDKING
Thatzme
Voldawg
Dahood
Beefymeat
THEOMITTED
Ballsssssss
Atomictree
Nekama
Shazoo
Fatzarakid
Proloss
Magicalbanana
Goddessofmoon
Beermon
Subordination
SandyxRavage
Orarius
Krazykajun
Bluesmann
Tengotengo
Betazed
RonniesMage
Xechs
Hollen
Deuicil
NotColbert
Fueron
Eiboh
Kopekai
Espharess
Saucabad
Cheesecakess
Adwinp
Falconshotz
Hebron
Majormajic
Kattu
Dogmao
djkrazze

GUILD RANKS / OPPORTUNITIES:

***NOTE: RANKS CANNOT BE SKIPPED (These ranks / requirements start January 1, 2011)

*Rank 0 - A Novice: You have sent me a post saying you want to join.

*Rank 1 - A Member: You have filled out our guild registration form and agreed to our terms of agreements. Members that have joined the guild before 1/1/2011 are already Rank 1.

*Rank 2 - An Adventurer: You have done at least 2 guild events and recruited 1 friend into the guild.

*Rank 2.5 - Lively Explorer: I must watch you successfully run through a Balefort map without dying or killing 1 knight until the end. [Unlocks: A secret]

*Rank 3 - A Journalist: You have helped me run a guild event, and you remember at least 75% of the guild rules. [Unlocks: +1k free , and the ability to add anything you want to the weekly guild newsletter. Must be checked by me first.]

*Rank 3.5 - Advertiser: You have been on the "guild member of the week" list at least once, and you have emailed me a good photo of your character with a poem written next to it. Next you must spend at least 10 min helping me advertise the guild. [Unlocks: I'll give you a code to increase your chances in winning a higher number while using GOLD CODES. This will change your 1% chance of winning 100k, into 3% chance of winning 100k.]

*Rank 4 - A Kind Warrior: You have spent at least 5 hours in your lifetime helping other members power level, and you have ran a successful mini-game for our guild. [Unlocks: You get 5 free different pink items + My Randomly Generated GOLD CODE for a chance to win 1-100k gold ---Chances: 1-2k > 50% , 3-10k > 30% ,*11- 50k > 10% , 51-90k > 6% , 90-99k > 3% , 100k > 1%]

*Rank 5 - A Manager: I must receive 5 letters of recommendation from 5 different players on why you should be hired as manager. You must also understand 100% of the rules and remember at least 90% of them. [Unlocks: Get payed 2-4k weekly, and get 1 Secret Guild Ability]

*Rank 6 - The Royal Guardian: You must successfully run as manager for a full 2 weeks. You must be perfect... No warnings from me, no complaints from others. You must also own a level 45 or higher character. [Unlocks: Get payed 5-7k weekly, and receive a Super Special Gift *Better Than Pink Items]

*Rank 7 - Yoda: Be the best Royal Guardian you can be. Help members power-level, recruit new players, write a news letter or two, host a few guild events, advertise our guild like never before. [Unlocks: You get sent a Certificate for all your efforts, 100k free, access to guild bank, and something very special..]

*Rank 8 - The Spirit: You have experienced all ranks in the guild, and you decide to move on. [Unlocks: The day you leave the guild, you will be honored yearly on that day like a holiday. I will also write a letter of recommendation about you and send it to other guilds if you want me to.]

Advertising:

My Sponsor Title (Please use it when marking me as a sponsor): "Estraz's Club"

The Free Way / Tradeoff:
Mark me as a sponsor on your Main Guild Post & I'll mark you as a sponsor on this Main Post.

Donation:
Donate any amount of money to me in game and I'll advertise your guild

The Special Way / Words:
Send me a priviate message on why I should mark you as a sponsor, and if you have a good reason I'll advertise your guild.

Your Way:
Have another idea? Send me a message then.

*NOTE: Please send in your Guild Name to me, so I can advertise it properly. Donation Limits 100 gold min - 20k max.

GUILD SPONSORS:
Last Updated: 2/22/2011

[U]Guild: Top Donor / Sponsor:

*PLwarriors [Donated: 3,500 gold]

Player: Top Donor / Sponsor:

[U]*Roosterz [Donated: 400,000 gold]

Guild: Donors / Sponsors:

*TFroggers - 2,000 gold
*PWNRS - 1,000 gold
*Legions - *Trade Off

Player: Donors / Sponsors:

*Scarletfire [Donated: 103,000 gold]
Sandyxravage - 50,000 gold + 1 pink item
Shazoo - 50,000 gold
*Derekill - 34,000 gold
Aluxuryhoggy - 1 pink & 20,000 gold
*GAUZER(lvl-1) *Wahh HA HA! I’m too rich for you! - 4,000 gold
Ikitten - 450 gold
CRAZEYAJR - 200 gold
Eternalty - 200 gold
Ersana - 3 pinks

Amount of private donors: 6
Amount collect from private donors: 32,300 gold

*Donated, but don’t see your name? Contact me immediately in-game, or send me a private message.

TOTAL DONATIONS COLLECTED: 700,650 gold
TOTAL DONORS / SPONSORS: 21

WANT US TO ADVERTISE YOUR GUILD /OR NAME BIGGER & BOLDER [pay us to improve it]

Happy New Year Everyone!

*NOTE: This post gets a daily backup.
*NOTICE: If this post has anything that breaks the Terms of Agreement / Rules, please send me a private message immediately!

jonboy
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Word count, for essay? And do you have a preferred style guide say APA? GL with your guild.

Estraz
12-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Thank you for that question. :)

Varking
12-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Questions:

1) Must you participate in all club events? Is there a certain percent of events you must attend to remain in the club?

2) Will we be forced to donate money every week or every month to remain?

3) Will we be power leveling members as well as getting power leveled?

4) What are the goals of the guild? Will we have a focus in terms of end game dungeons, pvp, or just do events?

Thank you in advance for your time taken to respond to these questions.

Vyvin
12-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Do you have a website good sir?
/Vyvin

Estraz
12-06-2010, 11:33 AM
I will start a website if my guild gets big.

Estraz
12-06-2010, 11:34 AM
No one pays me gold, I only pay them gold.

Estraz
12-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Good Questions, I'll answer the rest soon.

juhnken773
12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
So the 3k is a bribe?

Estraz
12-12-2010, 03:41 PM
3k is an award to you for your essay effort, it's not a bribe.

Survivorfan
12-12-2010, 04:24 PM
ill join
IGN: Survivorfan

Estraz
12-16-2010, 12:26 PM
Join, you won't regret it!

Prest87
12-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Sounds like an interesting guild...

Kossi
12-16-2010, 06:21 PM
ooo i think i may join, lol i want the 15$ card :P

Estraz
12-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Kossi if you want to join... send me an essay or quote.

Buddyf97
12-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I would love to join! Sound like fun, and I will climb the ranks like a pro!

Buddyf-lvl 50 Tank Quote Below
"The holidays are a lot to me, I give and receive gifts, spend time with family, and get days off to play more Pocket Legends!"
-Happy Holidays!

TwinkTastical
12-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Heres my amazing zen quote:
Thou shalt not give away itunes codes in this forum or in the land of alterra.

Estraz
12-17-2010, 11:03 PM
TwinkTastical, your poem doesn't seem really joyful... Please rise your spirit.

namehere
12-17-2010, 11:45 PM
hello i would like to hoin but im kinda confused about how could u pm me with details? thx

Ersana
12-17-2010, 11:57 PM
I am all in for this guild man I want in! Here's my essay. I'd use the gold I'm given to save up for some new gear for some of my friends. Yes I give out free items sometimes. As well as help my friends who are in an economical PL crisis. And last but not least use it to help promote the well fare of PL. My quote: (When all seems lost look around for there is a savior nearby)

TwinkTastical
12-18-2010, 02:59 AM
TwinkTastical, your poem doesn't seem really joyful... Please rise your spirit.

Neither did your mo.....Sorry but... this thread will be locked and you will be banned :D

I can see into the future through my magic bong.

namehere
12-18-2010, 02:52 PM
how long does it take for recongnition into the group???

Estraz
12-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Not long... Trust me.

namehere
12-18-2010, 10:31 PM
im trusting u......

Estraz
12-19-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm really getting my name out there, I got plenty of donors / sponsors, and members.

TwinkTastical
12-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Lol. go ahead and tell the authorities.... ill provide G a link to this thread.

Thelonearcher
12-19-2010, 03:04 AM
just informing you pocket legends doesn't support giving iTunes cards out or selling for gold I think, it happened to me a while ago. I'd delete that part unless you want this thread locked.

Estraz
12-19-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post anything about iTunes gift cards, but I just sent a message to Spacetime Studios asking about it. I'll let them choose a proper action, thank you for the concerns though.

Justg
12-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Sounds like a very interesting guild effort... congrats!

We are not cool with the giving away of iTunes gift cards on the forums though, so would you please modify your charter about that?

Estraz
12-19-2010, 01:16 PM
I have deleted info about the iTunes Gift Card in my post, and replaced it with a link instead.

Prest87
12-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Could I join.

Estraz
12-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Sure... You must send me an essay or quote. Or if you think you can really convince me, send me some private messages.

Estraz
12-20-2010, 09:36 PM
I have lots of people helping me run the guild, that is why it seems so organized.

namehere
12-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Best guild ever!

Estraz
12-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks, I work really hard to run it.

TwinkTastical
12-23-2010, 12:26 AM
due to request by the guilds owner, i shall post on, Note that posting an offsite link in order to "get around" breaking the rules, is still... breaking the rules.

Estraz
12-23-2010, 04:43 AM
I read their rules and talked to an admin already... I can't post anything in the forums about it, but I can post a link to give players more information about it, by the way... It was not recommended for me to post info about the iTunes Gift Card in forums, so I respected that rule by taking the words "iTunes Gift Card" off my post.

namehere
12-23-2010, 12:33 PM
thats smart!

rku
12-24-2010, 12:31 PM
I sent you a pm, Estraz

TwinkTastical
12-26-2010, 01:16 AM
I read their rules and talked to an admin already... I can't post anything in the forums about it, but I can post a link to give players more information about it, by the way... It was not recommended for me to post info about the iTunes Gift Card in forums, so I respected that rule by taking the words "iTunes Gift Card" off my post.

Thats like not posting a picture of a naked brunette. but posting a link to the picture....

Are you THAT stupid?

juhnken773
12-26-2010, 06:52 PM
^ !Lmao! ^
True that true that

Estraz
12-26-2010, 06:57 PM
A forum administrator told me that my thread is fine, and I was told to ignore you TwinkTastical.

Estraz
12-26-2010, 07:05 PM
No one has to do an essay to join my guild now, all you have to do is ask.

Sanatorium
12-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Well then, read your PMs my friend :D.

SAubry
12-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Hello i would like to apply for the guild im a not newb... but new to pocket legends im lvl 8 and have played for a few weeks. i play alot of MMORPG games like WoW and Yslandia.

I like to play black ops on my spare time blasting the crap out of zombies.

I dont expect to be accepted into the guild but i hope i can and be able to have all the great experiances of working with perople like you. Nice and everything... :cool:

SAubry
12-29-2010, 12:49 AM
Also plz email me bak at S.aubry1@hotmail.com or on pocket legends my person is SAUbry Lvl 7 i know im teriible but... i do a lot of rpg and heeard ur really nice and support otehrs in ur guild so i hope im accepted but yeh if not oh well...

SAubry
12-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Also my quote... A life without risks is a life not to take, ~A saying me and my friends made after skydiving... into the ocean! (not kidding) we swam for 10min before getting to shore it was crazy but the suspense was great

Bladespinwin
12-29-2010, 03:58 AM
send you a msg ; )

Raidmaxxx
12-29-2010, 06:17 AM
I sent you a message.

Bladespinwin
12-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Thanks for reply.

TwinkTastical
01-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Cussing people out doesnt gain you respect.
It is interesting to consider why we instinctively respect some people, but others can be very hard to appreciate. Respect doesn’t necessarily mean we have to agree with everything they say; respect comes from people’s inner life, and the values and beliefs they hold. If someone is sincere, honest and self effacing it is easy to respect them, even if they believe in a different life philosophy. If we can understand why some people instinctively gain respect, we can learn to implement these characteristics in our own life.

Talk Less

We do not command respect by excessively talking. The oft repeated saying ‘actions speak louder than words’ is very applicable here. If we do the right thing and become the right person, we do not to justify our actions with words. Talking less does not mean that we ignore the power of the spoken word; it means that we speak when necessary. Don’t get worked up by every small incident; intervene only on important events. If we are judicious in speaking people will give more importance to our words. If we speak loudly on every minor issue, people will just start to swtich off.

True words aren’t eloquent;
eloquent words aren’t true.
Wise men don’t need to prove their point;
men who need to prove their point aren’t wise.

- Lao Tzu.Tao Te Ching Verse 81

Listen More

Everyone likes to have their own say. If we can patiently listen to others they will appreciate our concern and attention. Even if it is a little boring and repetitive, there is no harm in listening to what others have to say; listening to others shows that we are interested in them as a person. Listening more is the perfect complement to talking less. When we talk we try to influence others, when we listen we appreciate others; it is important to get the right balance.

Sincere Appreciation

There is a big difference between sincere appreciation, and flattery which hopes for similar words to be repaid in kind. Take the time to look for people and actions which really deserve appreciation and be generous in offering it to others. It is also important to be judicious in offering praise to others; if we do it all the time it starts to become insincere.

Non Judgemental

It is easy to build up lists of people we like and people we dislike. Our mind gets drawn to the faults of others, but if we are always picking up on the limitations and faults of others, it will diminish our own standing. To be non judgemental and accepting of others is a very powerful trait to develop. In society there can be a certain peer pressure to join in criticising others; there is a peer pressure to accept the gossip of the world. However, if we can be detached and non judgemental people will subconsciously respect our attitude a lot. To be really non judgemental, we should not even start criticising people who started the gossip. Our attitude can be – We have enough problems to deal with ourselves, without worrying about the failings of other people.

Honesty

The importance of honesty cannot be underestimated; if you gain a reputation for being ‘slippery with the truth’ it will be difficult to gain the genuine respect of others. It is easier to be dishonest than we may imagine. When things go wrong there is a temptation to look for someone or something to blame. It takes a certain amount of courage to just be honest and accept things didn’t work out as planned; in the long run, this honesty will be appreciated.

Leave Praise To Other People

To gain the respect of other people, it will not help to remind people of why they should admire you. Good deeds will be rewarded; there is no need to force the issue. Respect often comes to those who don’t chase after it.

Self Respect

To gain the respect of others, it is important to have faith in yourself. This is not an egotistical pride, but modest self respect and faith in your inner capacities.

I simply do
What many dream of.
I simply do
What others talk about.
I simply become
What others dare not
Even to imagine.

- Sri Chinmoy

Equanimity

To gain the genuine respect of others it is important to be detached from misfortune, praise and criticism. Praise can easily go to our head and bloat our pride; this diminishes all the good work we have done before. On the opposite side, we should not get flustered by criticism. There is a great dignity in being able to just ignore unjust criticism. Some people can get easily offended at the slightest criticism and then respond in an ugly manner. If some ignorant people criticise us we diminish its importance simply be ignoring it. If we can maintain the highest principles despite any provocation people will come to appreciate and respect your inner values.

Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously.

If we have a feeling of indispensability and our own importance, we will rub people up the wrong way. If we can be self-depreciating and aware of our own limitations, people will respect us more. It is important to avoid taking yourself too seriously, but it is also important to avoid an exaggerated false modesty which can be just as irritating.

Symapthetic Oneness.

We can easily respect someone who has magnanimous heart. If we have a large heart, we tend to tolerate and identify with the failings of others rather than making a big deal out of it. Sympathy should extend to all and not just a select few people.

Principles above Money and Power

There are numerous opportunity to increase our financial well being and personal influence at the expense of personal values. But, if we make progress at the expense of others we will lose the respect of others. Sticking to higher principles and placing others above any temporary monetary gain is a powerful way to gain the lasting respect and appreciation of others.

MoarPewPew
01-01-2011, 01:57 PM
I actually think that this guild will last a long time.... Because he is paying people to stay.... rofl

Anyways good luck and be respectful.

Kossi
01-01-2011, 02:04 PM
the rewards are..not so good..i mean.. 1% chance at getting 100k? rly..

if this is a contest guild, maybeee, but other guilds will also have contests

Estraz
01-01-2011, 06:23 PM
61k is the biggest win a player got from a GOLD CODE in my guild.

Kossi
01-01-2011, 06:34 PM
61k is the biggest win a player got from a GOLD CODE in my guild.

you have 2m, i dont think 61k is a whole lot..

Arcanahasabumrash
01-01-2011, 07:01 PM
I got my ID code and stuff how do i get the 3k?

Estraz
01-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Whisper the 3k code to me in game.

Estraz
01-01-2011, 09:34 PM
I like the guild behavior guide you posted TwinkTastical, nice job! I bet you're a good guild leader.

TwinkTastical
01-01-2011, 11:42 PM
I like the guild behavior guide you posted TwinkTastical, nice job! I bet you're a good guild leader.

Its my job to copy and paste, like a true zen master.

Estraz
01-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Its my job to copy and paste, like a true zen master.

Awesome, just truly awesome.

MissMage
01-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Hi i would love to join the guild. Im 17 my name David i live in the USA. And well i wanna join ur guild
Character lvl 50 encantress.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6429/img0358.png

Estraz
01-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Nice screen shot, didn't realize you liked your hot tub filled with lava.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-02-2011, 06:35 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN tho............. i dont know how to post images

Barbamitsos
01-02-2011, 12:22 PM
why do i know noone of the members?

Kossi
01-02-2011, 05:18 PM
why do i know noone of the members?

cus ur in the wrong guild >.<

MissMage
01-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Nvm I dont want to join mishaps Im in another guild lol

SAubry
01-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Sorry butim still a little new to the PL options so now im lvl 14 but a question how to send PM's in game? also how do i read them... sorry im a newb but im still on the learning curve everyone has. So im just getting used to the new game

THx,
SAubry

Estraz
01-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Go to your friends list in-game, then select "message" next to their name. Lastly, type in your message and press ok.

SAubry
01-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Thx, But also how do i read the ones i get when im offline and also Estraz how can i send you a message for my gld code if i nvr see u?

Thx,
SAubry

Dolloway
01-02-2011, 09:52 PM
I'd like to join the guild

Dolloway - level 47 archer

Estraz
01-02-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm on at least 2 hours a day... We might have to schedule a meeting time if we keep passing each other, Or I might give a trustful member the gold to give to you.

SAubry
01-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Okay thanks,

dexxxwolve
01-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Cool Website Estraz.

Estraz
01-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Thanks Dexxxwolve.

KingFu
01-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Do u have to be in the guild to do the ranks?:p

Estraz
01-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Yes, of course you do.

chughgopal
01-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Add me up.
my ingame name is-
chughgopal

Estraz
01-03-2011, 05:40 PM
kk, I'll send you a registration form.

namehere
01-04-2011, 12:17 AM
plz join this great group we will make history in pocklegends!(aka telling the galactic overlord to take a hike)

Albiana
01-04-2011, 12:39 PM
My player names are Albiana and Lexee levels 50 & 30 respectively I am interested in joining your guild please contact me in game or at djoyner65@gmail.com.
thanks
deborah

Wesrsmith
01-07-2011, 12:16 AM
hi im wesrsmith i would ike to join you can add wesrsmith in game or send me a offline message :P i will keep looking for your reply

nvm i join AEO :P

Roosterz
01-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Hi i wanna join this guild i have 2 50s both dual wield and a 35 pally twink
Roosterz 50 dual bear
Gallob 50 dual bird
Luvemmastone 35 pally (twink)

Estraz
01-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Lol... Jespo just accepts everyone in his guild [He just wants to have the guild with must members], If he doesn't slow down his recruiting... His members will get corrupted. I've gotten members from his guild joining mine because they said, "Jespo isn't very organized and I'm not invited to all the guild events." I wish you luck Jespo, just be careful what you do.

Kossi
01-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Lol... Jespo just accepts everyone in his guild [He just wants to have the guild with must members], If he doesn't slow down his recruiting... His members will get corrupted. I've gotten members from his guild joining mine because they said, "Jespo isn't very organized and I'm not invited to all the guild events." I wish you luck Jespo, just be careful what you do.

ehem..and you dont?
you allow all levels, almost all droid/myna gens
we came first, thats all, people will join a bigger guild

we have guild event..have you not seen my "aeo- epicness"thread? its one of our major guild events...
not much organization without guild function...

also, we have to review all members before they join (unless its like someone epic like redryder who jsut joined)

where are YOUR massive guild events?

Jespo
01-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Estraz please.. This is the first time see you on in ages.. The people in my guild are all invited to come to events. Everyone who is online I'm not going to lie I spam them invites.. I could care less about the member count bro. My guild is for people to get along and have fun meeting others. What more is possible without a guild system?? Having a massive pvp match like I already hosted? Or having contests in town and giving away prizes? Or everyone in town just talking? I've never seen your guild pull any of this stuff.. All you do is bribe and try to hard.. If I would have 2m like you trust me I would give away more than just 20k like you do.. Since all I have is 400k I try to be nice to my members and whatever they need I help out. Just ask about me. If they aren't invited anywhere then they weren't online. Anyways though I'm off your thread bro your the one who needs the luck. I've never really heard of any of the players on your members list.. I have to go reply to danielrh's pm about joining my guild

edit: "Q: do you have any competitors? A: Jespo's guild - AEO" btw bro I ain't in no competition with you so it seems like you have some misleading information there..

Benstayeah
01-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Hey can I join plz Estraz
http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/GamerzGuru/?action=view&current=b89f868a.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://s1120.photobucket.com/albums/l488/GamerzGuru/?action=view&current=427bae86.jpg
Thnx ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Bensta
Benstayeah:lvl 50 Archer
Tanksrus:lvl 24 warrior/twink
Pallypowerz: lvl 12 paladin

Estraz
01-12-2011, 08:48 AM
I do host huge events giving away huge prizes, visit my website. Look at the recent scoreboard of the recent event.

TwinkTastical
01-12-2011, 03:52 PM
I do host huge events giving away huge prizes, visit my website. Look at the recent scoreboard of the recent event.

Rippin on a better guild than yours is nice, how many oldies do you have? zero? well done... Now gtfo.

TwinkTastical
01-12-2011, 03:54 PM

FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:

- You must own at least a level 5 or higher character to join the guild.
- My guild helps you power level.
- I only give money / or prizes, I don't take.
- If you are part of the guild you can choose what guild events to participate in.

Great requirements and motto.

A guild about level 5s and power leveling, your guild promotes the myna gen.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 04:02 PM
i saw that one of the rewards of reaching a high rank was to see a picture of him.

I ROFLED SO HARD

why should it be a reward to see you? its not like your members worship you

TwinkTastical
01-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Hes power hungry, He tried to rate aeo one star to get more members, but even with his loose *** requirments, he seems to get no one, the reason is this guild is about HIM :)

Estraz
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
I do get a lot of members, and they all get the individual attention and respect. Is this guild about me because it's named after me? My answer... Yes. The reason why is because all the massive rewards / prizes are all by me. The name will change eventually though, and the guild will help me decide it.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 09:10 PM
if theyre all by YOU, then why do you collect donations?

Estraz
01-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Donations aren't for me, they are for the guild... If you were in my guild you would know that.

All donations go into the bank, in 4-6 months the guild will gather and decide what to do with the money. The top 2 donors will have the bigger say.

Thanks for the question... Now more people will understand the donation process.

Kossi
01-12-2011, 09:38 PM
I do get a lot of members, and they all get the individual attention and respect. Is this guild about me because it's named after me? My answer... Yes. The reason why is because all the massive rewards / prizes are all by me. The name will change eventually though, and the guild will help me decide it.

. .

djkrazze
01-12-2011, 09:44 PM
i would love to join but i am a level 34

Jespo
01-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Notice how after I mentioned this is no competition he took it down...

TwinkTastical
01-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Notice how he wishes he could win flame wars he starts.
And seriously, who the **** names a guild after himself, especially with "estraz" as the name.. i can see it now, people runnin through townes screaming.. "estraz pride"

CChen28
01-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Can I join? IGN: Zpancakes (Level 26 Archer)

Estraz
01-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Kk, I sent you the registration form.

TwinkTastical
01-13-2011, 11:22 PM
I want some guild vs guild pvp

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-13-2011, 11:25 PM
I want some guild vs guild pvp

THIS MEANS WAR DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE KILL KILLL KILLL EXTERMINATE!!! mwahahahhahaha

Ersana
01-13-2011, 11:39 PM
All right time to get my Mage.

Thatzme
01-15-2011, 03:16 AM
Hi there, been playing since Nov but didn't think a guild system would work in PL since u can't set up org bot as it is now. However, now that i have a lvl 50 dual str/int mage Thatzme, think would be nice to contribute in a guild. Joined QuC a while ago but there's no action at all even till now. I'm interested to join ur guild, and I would also like to make some donations. Hear from u soon.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Just private message her u wanna join.

johnonez
01-16-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi man i want joint you guild. Johnonez (lv 17)

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Just private message her u wanna join

bladesword
01-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Count me in!

Ign- Bladesword, magiclegends, skellerkrunch, hawkrobin

derekle
01-16-2011, 04:23 AM
Count me in!

Ign- Bladesword, magiclegends, skellerkrunch, hawkrobin

you forgot to update your sig with your swampy crocodile :P

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-16-2011, 05:05 AM
Just private message

johnonez
01-16-2011, 12:18 PM
I message straz that i wanda joint,and now? :johnonez

Estraz
01-16-2011, 03:44 PM
I sent you the Registration Form.

Siomah
01-16-2011, 07:17 PM
So, by joining your guild, I could get achievement points to unlock a crappy sig in Comic Sans? That sounds so awesome.

oasyss
01-16-2011, 07:47 PM
i would like o join ur guild plz Mr. Estraz

johnonez
01-17-2011, 12:33 AM
How long its takes for me to be put on the list of the members??

Estraz
01-17-2011, 03:04 PM
It can take up to 24 hours max. We have a lot of people we're talking to in-line.

Firebirdlord
01-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Hi i would like to join your guild i have bought all the dungeons upto this date and have a lv 26 enchantress.

Estraz
01-17-2011, 07:41 PM
I sent you the registration form, please check your inbox.

Prest87
01-17-2011, 09:20 PM
I sent you the registration form, please check your inbox.

I filled out the fourm and sent it back to u a long time ago and you never replied :(

Estraz
01-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Ah, the registration form is probably out dated. I'll send you the new version soon.

oasyss
01-18-2011, 12:57 PM
i didnt get a tag yet

Estraz
01-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Your ID has been sent.

anglfyr
01-18-2011, 11:58 PM
Hello Estraz,

How sad your member said ugly things about our guild.
Fatpigwarrior said Anglfyr's guild is bad! Bad bad bad bad he cont.

http://aeoguild.info/IMG_0243jpg.jpg

(I have more screenshots if you wanna see em).

Im just wondering It this what estraz's guild member(s) usually do?

Kossi
01-19-2011, 12:14 AM
Lol angl fatpigwarrior just made a thread warning people about a robber

His rep. is now at (0%)

Jespo
01-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Wow rofl!!! I just finished looking at that thread

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-19-2011, 12:19 AM
EVENTUALLY IT WAS A GUILD WAR we lost only because me and the others didnt notice

Fatpigwarrior
01-19-2011, 12:32 AM
will i get an estraz club warning i didnt swear i just said i didnt like ur guild it shouldnt be taken that serious and i did actually get robbed

derekle
01-19-2011, 01:07 AM
if you say you dont like there guild at least say it in a more unserious manner, like "our guild is better than your :P" not pm-ing some one saying your guilds for noobs.
At least appologse to Anglfyr.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-19-2011, 01:12 AM
they kinda said it to they said they were 1

derekle
01-19-2011, 01:16 AM
they kinda said it to they said they were 1

There is no number 1 best guild, it's a matter of personal opinion, and obviously they would say their guilds the best when they are a member of that guild.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-19-2011, 01:21 AM
There is no number 1 best guild, it's a matter of personal opinion, and obviously they would say their guilds the best when they are a member of that guild.

yep..................

oasyss
01-19-2011, 03:19 AM
Estrazi woul like to get in a game with you and chat

anglfyr
01-19-2011, 04:06 PM
I will never forget what he said "Your guild for ugly noobs". =)

Estraz
01-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Lol, you said "ugly noobs".

Fatpigwarrior
01-19-2011, 10:50 PM
anglfyr i apologise for what i have said and will not say what i have said in the future

Fatpigwarrior

Tree Dude
01-21-2011, 11:53 AM
I would like to join. Oasyss sent me.

Estraz
01-22-2011, 05:26 PM
I sent you the Registration Form.

Nekama
01-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi estraz!i am confident of your club and want to join,please add me.By the way it was oasyss who advertised your club,reward him!
yours faithfully,nekama,a lvl 50 bear warrior.

Shazoo
01-23-2011, 07:25 AM
I would like to join the guild.. Im lvl 27 and my ingame name is Shazoo

Estraz
01-25-2011, 09:11 PM
I like your name.

Icecold
01-25-2011, 10:57 PM
i would like to join i have two characters one lvl 6 and one lvl 16

Estraz
01-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Alright, I sent you the registration form.

BeefyMeat
01-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Estraz, please remove me from the guild. You've been on once at the same time I have in the week that I've been in the guild. That type of timing just isn't going to work for me, but best of luck.

krisis92
01-27-2011, 04:38 PM
Id like to join your guild please. It sounds interesting and fun.

IGN: Proloss lvl 33 enchantress

Nekama
01-28-2011, 04:37 AM
please notify me when i can start estraz(private message),i had done your registration and you replied but it is already 5 to 6 days since that time so add me in pocket legends and my ingame name is nekama. i really want to see you and start games...

Estraz
01-28-2011, 01:27 PM
I have so many friend requests it takes me forever to scroll down, I'll look for your name now.

Thatzme
01-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Estraz do we have a dedicated forum for our guild? Can't seem to see any link to it on ur blog site. I've only seen you once online so far. Add my bird thatz to your friend's list also. Would like to make donations.

nakedspacemonkey
01-31-2011, 12:34 AM
I think I would like to join your guild. I have only been playing a couple of months. I have two characters so far, Level 28 Enchantress Betazed, and a Level 27 Warrior Koosbane. I cant wait to reach the level cap with a character and start playing elite quests. I have been a bit shy in my in game chatting, and really only have a superficial grasp of all there is to do. I could really use some advice or suggestions from more veteren players, especially as to the not so obvious stuff, such as achievement points? Anyway, I feel old school wishing I had some giant book that outlines the best gear and best way to set up a certain type of character. These are all things I assumed would be easier in a guild than trying to ferret out on my own. I love this game, most of the players seem super friendly, and I have been super giving to anyone who has lended me a hand. This game is single best reason for me to keep a smartphone.

Zojak
01-31-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi there Estraz! I'm very interested in joining your guild! i have a 27 Enchantress and a 14 Archer that i'm working on, IGN Axim (enchant) and Zojak (Archer)!

KaotiicxDream
01-31-2011, 06:37 AM
I want to join ... i got a lvl 47 warrior (dps/tank) named Sandyxravage ...;-)

KaotiicxDream
01-31-2011, 06:38 AM
I send u a friend request :)

sechs
02-01-2011, 01:28 AM
is it possible to tell us the number of different character classes in this guild? i want to know which class is most needed here :)

also, in what time zone does it have the most number of members online?

i'd love to join you guys if our play time match together, thanks!

KaotiicxDream
02-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Long time ago Estraz have been looking at this thread... Well ill still wanna join with my Dps/Tank lvl 49 now named Sandyxravage...

apocketlegend
02-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Jez, I think I should BMW in guild because I'm a hard worker and I'm very skilled at pve an I have very few deaths

Beermon
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Hello Estraz,

I am Beermon level 45 tank bear, I have been away from game for a bit due to personal reasons and my 3g being incredibly slow. I am now back and have an iPhone 4 and plan to join an active guild so that I can commit and stay more involved. I would like to join your guild so if you could just send me the registration form and I will fill it out.

Thanks,

Beermon

apocketlegend
02-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Can I join

rku
02-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Hey I'm gonna leave, sorry. I dont think this guild is for me.

Estraz
02-02-2011, 04:26 AM
After 3 weeks of work, the guild bank is finally here!

apocketlegend
02-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Can I join es? Your guild sounds funn

Beermon
02-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Can you please add me in game Estraz?

Estraz
02-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Got ya all... HA HA HA!

Beermon
02-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Got ya all... HA HA HA!

Not sure what you meant by this statement, you have still not accepted my friend request in game.

Tengotengo
02-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey, I'd like to join. I've got three broke, poor 50s and I looooooooove to PL people. Tengotengo, Munobroby, and Foofatooty.

KaotiicxDream
02-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Private msg him...

gnardog666
02-03-2011, 02:49 PM
i think i would like to join your guild if possible. been playing for a while but still learning the ropes.......lvl 33 archer(idudhd) and i also have a lvl23 warrior(asadrabab).

gnardog666
02-03-2011, 05:46 PM
i would like to join!!!!!

IGN: idudhd level 33 dex bird

Ellyidol
02-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey E's Club,

Was wondering if you guys are interested in joining in the ventrilo server of PL (unofficial). I can make you guys a private channel for your guild only. You can talk to each other there and whatnot while playing, especially when 1.7 comes out. Let me know!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18143-Unofficial-Pocket-Legends-Ventrilo-Server

Really useful if you haven't gotten something like it yet as guild. :)

Would love more people to come and just join too!

Lawxci
02-05-2011, 06:27 AM
I want to join your guild. I am Lawxci. currently lvl 46 avian and i can take on entire dungeons by myself. (with about 300 potions used)

KaotiicxDream
02-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Private msg him if u want to join

TheHawkKnight
02-05-2011, 12:29 PM
I would like to join
Lvl 33 Archer (pure so far)- Keraiz:D

hollen
02-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Id like to join.

IGN: Hollen
Lvl 36 archer (full dex)

gonna pm ya ;)

Beermon
02-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Estraz,

I have sent you a couple of in game friends request in addition to sending you a pm and posting in this forum. You have added me to the guild but have yet to friend me in game, it is hard to associate with the guild and my fellow guildmates when I can not even reach it's leader.

Lawrence
02-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Hey there. New to this game. Character name is "Daonahy"

Thanks for considering

Unusable
02-08-2011, 12:35 PM
i would love to join add me in game (Unuseable)

xsnuggzx
02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
How do I upload a pic from my Droid gallery?

Bubby525
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Id like to join

NeoCrimson
02-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Recruit me please :D
IGN: NeoCrimson (lv 48 Pure Int enchantress)

Bubby525
02-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Recruit me
IGN: deuicil (level 40 warrior)

Shrodej267
02-08-2011, 11:53 PM
This is cheodaley! I filled out a form to join and got one sent back stating that I hadn't agreed to the terms and conditions. I agreed and sent back but got no reply. I would still like to join please :)

Tarkemelion
02-09-2011, 01:53 AM
I'd love to join and I'm already ur friend estraz :)
Lvl 51 full tank king slayer!!

Tarkemelion

JBizzle128
02-09-2011, 08:24 PM
im interested in joining, my ingame characters name is Herzeg.

thanks! :)

RonnieDonnie
02-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Finally a part of the guild, sweet(:
Anyone up to play? My ign is RonniesMage, level 23. really looking forward to playing with some of you guys!

Estraz
02-13-2011, 07:17 PM
Please send me a private message if you wanna join the guild.

Cheesecakess
02-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Can i join?
Thx :)

adwin
02-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Uuu, welcome mates.
Anybody in the 40s levelling up to 50?

Zerorift
02-20-2011, 10:25 PM
I would like to join your guild. I'm level 51.

Estraz
02-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Send me a private message if you wanna join.

PartyyGuy
02-26-2011, 06:00 PM
I would like to join your guild and i must say that your doin a good job on this guild thing
PartyyGuy- Level 41 Archer:)

PartyyGuy
02-26-2011, 06:03 PM
I would like to join and i gotta say your doin a good job on this guild thing
PartyyGuy - Level 41 Archer

PartyyGuy
02-26-2011, 06:11 PM
i didnt mean to post that twice

Major
02-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Estraz's club is the best. Thx for letting me join!!

Dabooa
02-27-2011, 02:13 AM
i'd like to join:D

KaotiicxDream
02-27-2011, 02:22 AM
Send him a private message if u wanna join ;-)

djkrazze
02-27-2011, 04:27 PM
thanks for letting me join! my IGN IS djkrazze

Major
02-27-2011, 04:32 PM
thanks for letting me join! my IGN IS djkrazze

Yo welcome to the guild bro. I'll add you right now. My IGN is in sig.

Keohike
02-27-2011, 04:32 PM
i wud like to join im lvl 53 mage

Major
02-27-2011, 04:34 PM
i wud like to join im lvl 53 mage

You have to PM Estraz if you would like to join.

djkrazze
02-27-2011, 07:05 PM
i just saw this major lol nice! yup but hit up estraz with a pm and u should be in!

Major
02-27-2011, 07:13 PM
i just saw this major lol nice! yup but hit up estraz with a pm and u should be in!

Haha that's why you didn't know who I was....good to meet again haha!

djkrazze
03-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Come people join Estraz club now!

Barbamitsos
03-05-2011, 05:24 AM
makin a guild with ur name :/

Keohike
03-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Is says on your guild post you advertise other guilds? How much?

Tree Dude
11-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Been out of the game a while. With guilds now officially implemented, you guys still active?