PDA

View Full Version : Please change language filter!!!

Aith
03-06-2014, 01:15 AM
I'm tired of 5 min bans for saying words that are said on disney channel. Is arcane legends ran by nuns!?! Put a "free to say what you want" under a plat tab I'll buy for 1,000 plat right now for each of my toons. Pisses me off I can't tell a news off for resetting a boss that takes forever to kill.

Xjalen
03-06-2014, 11:02 AM
bu(T IT) wouldnt be fair. <<< Just an example, they filter *tit* when it is even spaced, but it

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 11:33 AM
bu(T IT) wouldnt be fair. <<< Just an example, they filter *tit* when it is even spaced, but it

That doesn't get you banned for 5 mins..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Commanderkeen
03-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Games rated 13+ if you wanna cuss play Dark Legends.

Akizah
03-06-2014, 12:38 PM

You can turn filter chat off in options to stop that from being censored.

Samhayne
03-06-2014, 01:00 PM
The only thing you are getting a 5 minute ban for is for some pretty vulgar and offensive language. Please don't use that language in our games. It is most certainly not words that are said on the Disney channel.

Solid
03-06-2014, 01:06 PM
I honestly feel like im playing club penguin playing AL...

There should be a free language server and a NO CHAT server imho.

Ihateppl
03-06-2014, 01:10 PM
i turned off chat filter and i can speak "disney talk" all i want, but im pretty glad that sts has put that chat filter on, or else the chat tab would be filled with low lives cussing

luka
03-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Honestly, sts learned me some new vulgar words. For example that 4 letter P word that ends with A. Ive never heard of it altho i got banned at least 15 times for saying it because in my language for example : '' I died 5 times '' is translated '' Umro sam 5 puta ''.
Guess which word muted me over 15 times in that sentence! Lol

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Honestly, sts learned me some new vulgar words. For example that 4 letter P word that ends with A. Ive never heard of it altho i got banned at least 15 times for saying it because in my language for example : '' I died 5 times '' is translated '' Umro sam 5 puta ''.
Guess which word muted me over 15 times in that sentence! Lol

Wut O.O I didn't even know

luka
03-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Wut O.O I didn't even know

Yeh I didnt know 'puta' is even an english word but in my language it is, and its being used alot.
I googled a long time ago and i think its a spanish word which means prostitute or idk dont even remember

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Yeh I didnt know 'puta' is even an english word but in my language it is, and its being used alot.
I googled a long time ago and i think its a spanish word which means prostitute or idk dont even remember

Erm..shhhh! :| kids here!

luka
03-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Erm..shhhh! :| kids here!

I dont consider that word vulgar if I dont mean to offend someone by saying it. Even you said you didnt know what does it mean so i dont see why to shush, also I dont think prostitute is considered vulgar, its a word in every dictionary.

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 01:51 PM
I dont consider that word vulgar if I dont mean to offend someone by saying it. Even you said you didnt know what does it mean so i dont see why to shush, also I dont think prostitute is considered vulgar, its a word in every dictionary.

I just want to keep my karma clean by not teaching little kids such words. . :| the young ones are just. . :dejection:

luka
03-06-2014, 01:54 PM
I just want to keep my karma clean by not teaching little kids such words. . :| the young ones are just. . :dejection:

The truth is...sts taught me that word, which I dont use in english speak at all.
But hey, I guess I just added a new word to my vocabulary :p

Miracles
03-06-2014, 02:13 PM
I find it weird you can say c*m but not dumba**

Samhayne
03-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Hey guys,

Closing this thread up, as we really don't need to get into the specifics of swear words. If there is a word you are concerned with, please feel free to write us at support@spacetimestudios.com or drop me a PM.

Thanks!