PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Everything

Paralyzer
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Okay so I feel like being up to the task of putting togather a guild. I have been playing for a good 3 months now for a multiple period of atleast 4 hours a night or more depending on what I'm doing. I will constantly be in contact with the leaders/members of each group over the game or possibly skype who knows but I am going to try my best to get this guild to last!

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK!!!!!!

We are called Everything because we do almost everything!:D:D

Post your in game name and what team you want to be on

So I am going to put togather a few teams that each have a few requirements...

If you want me to add a team tell me what it is and what the purpose of it is!

Leader: Paralyzer (Me. IGN: Archbowbear)

Banker: Paralyzer (Me.IGN: Archbowbear) Im only the banker also because i have trust issues and dont want innocent players being ripped off of their expensive items by some guy that i though i could trust

Merching Team:( Obviously we merch items for small profits.) There will be about 4-5 members on this team. Members on this team will have to keep in contact and tell what is being sold low and might increase and what not.
- Archbowbear
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)

Farming Team (Farms for the good stuff) NOTE: ALL ITEMS FARMED WILL EITHER BE PUT TOWARDS GUILD EVENTS OR SOLD AND A PART OF THE GOLD RECIEVED FOR SALE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE TEAM WHO FARMD IT.There will be multiple teams each specializing in different campaigns. If you want to be part of a farming team just tell me which campaign you want to farm and I will put it under this section with the first person who suggested it as the leader of that team or if they dont want to be leader they will only be part of it. I would like to have atleast one AO3 farming team though.

AO3:
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)

Helper Team (Helps noobies with the game and help them run campaigns) I would prefer if someone or people will do this just so we can help the noobs become elite.
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)

Event organizer/organizers: (Organizes guild events) All guilds like to party with each other right? So why not hold events? We will get the prizes for these from donations by guild members. I will try to talk to this person weekly/dayly so we can set up a new event atleast once a week or so.
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)

PVP team: (Obviously they are suppose to pwn people's faces) I would prefer multiple teams that include multiple varities of levels. I want a twink team and others. Tell me what your level is if you want to join this team.

Twinks
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)

Others Team
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)

Power leveling (Power levels for a small fee) I need multiple people that will be on alot at different times. These people have to be on a lot and be ready to power level someone at a minutes notice. They will recieve alittle bit of the money payed for power leveling the customer (The rest will go to guild events/bank for later) and also get to keep all drops/loot that they want (Though i prefer they be donated to the guild bank for events) They will also have to be able to power level any level so i would prefer level 45+ but i will make exceptions.
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)
- (Empty)