PDA

View Full Version : Top Guild should get reward every one of the season!

Daddyblu
03-06-2014, 08:39 AM
We have guild rankings but whats the benefits?

whats the reward being the number one guild?

I think STS should place a reward for the top 5 or top 10 or top 50 guilds.

like banners for 1st place and only the 10 of the longest member get the banners.

I mean any kind of reward please STS.

the top guilds reserved it for team work and hard work.

thanks!

sorry wrong title

it should be every end of the season!

Anarchist
03-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Banners to all players in the #1 Guild or from recruiters upwards and i am for this. :)

Hoardseeker
03-06-2014, 08:45 AM
I would like to get banners including guild position number in it and season number below it and only for top10guilds and only recruits or officers+master get it

Int
03-06-2014, 08:49 AM
We have guild rankings but whats the benefits?

whats the reward being the number one guild?

I think STS should place a reward for the top 5 or top 10 or top 50 guilds.

like banners for 1st place and only the 10 of the longest member get the banners.

I mean any kind of reward please STS.

the top guilds reserved it for team work and hard work.

thanks!

sorry wrong title

it should be every end of the season!

Benefit of reputation and bragging rights of best guild, If there was a prize, than only the first guild would claim it all and the lower guilds won't even have a chance to win, so no

keikali
03-06-2014, 08:53 AM
You should be proud to wear your Guild Tag not because of your ranking etc. but because you enjoy being in it with the members and that itself is already a reward.

wvhills
03-06-2014, 08:55 AM
bad idea. then noobs would be kicked because of their bad ratios or low achievement points and you would see tons of guilds merging to get a precious banner. why does everything have to be about rewards and having things others don't?

Daddyblu
03-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Benefit of reputation and bragging rights of best guild, If there was a prize, than only the first guild would claim it all and the lower guilds won't even have a chance to win, so no

everyone has a chance... just work harder

Daddyblu
03-06-2014, 08:59 AM
bad idea. then noobs would be kicked because of their bad ratios or low achievement points and you would see tons of guilds merging to get a precious banner. why does everything have to be about rewards and having things others don't?

sorry but in my guild we dont kick noobs... we help each other... and i dont like to merge with other guild...

only you guys love merging guild lol

Anarchist
03-06-2014, 09:06 AM
And by the way many guilds are already looking at APs to choose their members....

Not to mention quantity =/= quality and you need both to be #1 Guild the way the ranking method is calculated.

Daddyblu
03-06-2014, 09:07 AM
And by the way many guilds are already looking at APs to choose their members....

Not to mention quantity =/= quality and you need both to be #1 Guild the way the ranking method is calculated.

my guild has all levels lol from 8-36

we have lots of twinks so its like a family... level dont matter but who ever want to have ap we help them

baddiva
03-06-2014, 09:09 AM
everyone has a chance... just work harder

how can you say that if one of grading criteria is character age?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Haligali
03-06-2014, 09:29 AM
It was discussed just a few times before.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137094-top-guilds-leaderboard-banner
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?135401-Suggestion-Guild-Banners
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?134898-guild-season-banner

There's currently no plans for it.

csyui
03-06-2014, 10:31 AM
This will end up with the collapses of low rank guilds and all newly-built guilds since every one will prefer guild on LB so that he can get a fancy banner, and no one would like to join a low rank one. Also, it will bring even more huge gaps between those 'top guild' and others.

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 11:02 AM
No.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/07/4y2y8unu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
03-06-2014, 11:04 AM
I want it :S

officiallyjun
03-06-2014, 11:27 AM
guild member come and go, there are no parameters for devs to giving away banner for each guild member..

Hiosahaf
03-06-2014, 11:32 AM
guild member come and go, there are no parameters for devs to giving away banner for each guild member..

This. Officer gets banner, for some xyz reason leaves. Recruiters leave. It's not permanent..

Daddyblu
03-10-2014, 07:26 AM
This. Officer gets banner, for some xyz reason leaves. Recruiters leave. It's not permanent..

maybe member who already stayed atleast 5 months in 1 guild would also get a banner aside from officers and guild master.

Xeusx
03-10-2014, 07:34 AM
No, just no.

Only recruiter, officer, and master who already stay atleast 1 month to get the guild banner, its my suggestion :P

Endkey
03-10-2014, 07:52 AM
If u guys want banners so much...the guild masters of the guilds could send some designs of the banners they like for their guild....to STS..and then they can make a system where they can give every guy the banner when he joins the guild. If u leave the system shud automatically take that banner from u...thats the most that can be done i guess...but we have titles for the same reasons...its just takin the titles to a new level...which is the banner :D

Froxanthar
03-10-2014, 08:02 AM
You should be proud to wear your Guild Tag not because of your ranking etc. but because you enjoy being in it with the members and that itself is already a reward.

Agree to this.

Zylx
03-10-2014, 11:29 AM
If u guys want banners so much...the guild masters of the guilds could send some designs of the banners they like for their guild....to STS..and then they can make a system where they can give every guy the banner when he joins the guild. If u leave the system shud automatically take that banner from u...thats the most that can be done i guess...but we have titles for the same reasons...its just takin the titles to a new level...which is the banner :D

Too much storage would be taken up by all of the extra textures. Every GM will want to have a banner made for their guild. And on a side note, i strongly disagree with the OP suggestion.

Every one will want to join a top guild just for the banner. People would leave their old guilds just for a lousy banner. The newer/lower guilds would also have no shot of ever making it to the top and the top guilds will remain stagnant.

Your reward is recognition. Don't be so oblivious to how renown the top guilds are. You should be happy you're in one. Im tired of people wanting ridiculous items so they can shun down everyone who doesnt have one.

Bless
03-10-2014, 11:52 AM
The guild title, privileges and the community is a reward enough!

Doobiez
03-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Bad idea

Aliliam
03-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Way too many untradable banners in game, waste of inventory space :bee:

Anarchist
03-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Why everyone sees this phantomatic banner on the bad side i see it as a reward for a guild that worked hard and it's most devoted members.

Not something you wear to be cool, or for fun.

I think there should even be huge banners for every guild when they gather in town maps or things like guild vanities and weapons.

MoloToha
03-10-2014, 01:07 PM
The problem is that there is no limit for guild member count in AL. Top-10 can merge in a brand new guild and always be #1. If there were a member limit (for example, in BD and BC tribes can contain only 50 members max), then there would be a chance of implementing some kind of challenge. But guilds in AL were designed not as a way to get material benefits, but as a social feature. That's why the only one direct material profit of being in a guild is cheap pots. Anyway, you get a bundle of social features which help far more than cheap pots...

Samhayne
03-10-2014, 03:18 PM

This ^

We have no plans to add rewards to the guild ranking. It is just a nice thing that we do with the available data for player reference.

Maalice
03-10-2014, 03:32 PM
If this implemented all top 50 guilds should get it and every member in the guild should get the banner as well

Trueson
03-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Bad idea,be proud to wear your guild tag.....i think to be the 1st is enough :)

Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
03-10-2014, 03:40 PM
If this implemented all top 50 guilds should get it and every member in the guild should get the banner as well

Read this

This ^

We have no plans to add rewards to the guild ranking. It is just a nice thing that we do with the available data for player reference.

Maalice
03-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Chill bro... that post was made 5 seconds before mine.

Hiosahaf
03-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Chill bro... that post was made 5 seconds before mine.

Okay, sorry! :) no harm done!

Puntus
03-10-2014, 07:38 PM
All each lb have respective banner , so top guild lb atm is the only lb who dont give a banner reward , I think it will be nice a banner fot top guild lb , in the case of my guild for example inthe banner can shows the words EOS and the number of season under the EOS words , same with all guilds in lb.

But I see a problem about it , some players can leave guilds out of lb to join guilds in lb , and that can make break a lot of guilds , so , first we have to find a solution about it I think.