View Full Version : Survey platinum?

Shonex
03-07-2014, 06:11 AM
The survey is now closed! Thank you everyone for your responses. We will be granting platinum later this week.
Any news on the platinum payouts? Its been a week since the day they said that they will grant it.
Player are starting to wonder, so could a Dev give us more info about the situation?

I must add that the players a grateful for the opportunity to get free platinum. On behalf of all the players, thank you!

Hook
03-07-2014, 06:27 AM
Im assuming it's a matter of counting and writting ALL the names. It was done for All the STS games, so I'm sure the numbers is what's holding them back. Im sure by monday we will get it. Will probably be a weekend task for them.

Patience :D

Btw, you never even entered your images..
Mister I will be the first and get it done today. ..

Shonex
03-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Im assuming it's a matter of counting and writting ALL the names. It was done for All the STS games, so I'm sure the numbers is what's holding them back. Im sure by monday we will get it. Will probably be a weekend task for them.

Patience :D

Btw, you never even entered your images..
Mister I will be the first and get it done today. ..

Hahahah, I know! I never entered, it's hard to have a good entry with all those awesome entries.
Thanks for the info :D

Good luck with the contest!

Rescind
03-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Any news on the platinum payouts? Its been a week since the day they said that they will grant it.
Player are starting to wonder, so could a Dev give us more info about the situation?

I must add that the players a grateful for the opportunity to get free platinum. On behalf of all the players, thank you!

I'm sure they'll have it added by the st. Party's update or maybe on that update since it'll be easier to do it all at once
I'm waiting on the plat to get the bigger luck on st. Party's haha

Samhayne
03-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Yeah, a lot of people didn't enter their information correctly (a lot were just spelling out their crazy long IGNs wrong). We're trying to catch and sort those out. In the future when we do these, we'll have to have a better way for people to identify themselves to make granting prize easier.

Our apologies for the delay.

Ks_Leon
03-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Yeah, a lot of people didn't enter their information correctly (a lot were just spelling out their crazy long IGNs wrong). We're trying to catch and sort those out. In the future when we do these, we'll have to have a better way for people to identify themselves to make granting prize easier.

Oh I see.Nvm i still got some left plat from the big payout last week. ;)

Shonex
03-07-2014, 04:12 PM

Great, thanks for the info Sam!

Lovingly
03-07-2014, 04:45 PM
No plats for meeeee den:|

Shonex
03-07-2014, 05:28 PM
No plats for meeeee den:|

Damn! Better luck next time.

Lovingly
03-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Damn! Better luck next time.

Well I'm pretty sure I did what they've asked me to do but nvm 15 plats has never arrived </3

Shonex
03-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Well I'm pretty sure I did what they've asked me to do but nvm 15 plats has never arrived </3

They will grant them, they haven't entered all the names. :)

programmed
03-07-2014, 08:59 PM
They must've sent out the plat. Got 15 earlier :)

quantionus
03-08-2014, 01:32 PM
i got mine as well

Shonex
03-08-2014, 01:47 PM
I got mine, thanks Sts!

Churjya
03-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the 15 platinum.

Edit: spelling

Rescind
03-09-2014, 09:42 PM
got the 15 plat ^^ thanksss

Hook
03-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Same here :)

skrapicoco
03-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Edit: got it thanks!

Shonex
03-11-2014, 04:32 AM
The platinum has been granted. Thank you for the replies, it's time to close this thread up.