PDA

View Full Version : Expedition rifle proc is now my favorite gun proc

Wutzgood
03-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Dropping chain lightning on enemies is amazing. Excellent job with that new weapon.

Zeus
03-07-2014, 01:50 PM
This should be an arcane staff proc, tbh.

Sheener
03-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Wow. I havent seen it yet. Ill take a look

Commanderkeen
03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
This should be an arcane staff proc, tbh.

Yes it should.

scarysmerf
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
I have the expedition rifle of fatality but it has a bug i think cause it freezes them and makes them blow up instead of chain lightning sts pls fix this bug

Sleepdeprived
03-07-2014, 03:33 PM
I have the expedition rifle of fatality but it has a bug i think cause it freezes them and makes them blow up instead of chain lightning sts pls fix this bug

0.0 I think you would rather keep the proc you have haha.

Wutzgood
03-07-2014, 03:34 PM

I have expedition rifle of force and fatality (had to get both colors lol) and my fatality one does chain lightning proc. never seen them freeze and blow up.

Sceazikua
03-07-2014, 08:20 PM
I see the freeze when I charge it. Btw Sam said the animation will be changed to match with the lightning.
Btw the new gun is amazing! I got so more damage than woodland slayer, and the yellow lightning looks cool! I even saw the armor reduce icon on the target when it procs but I dont know if it does work.

Haligali
03-08-2014, 06:51 AM
The problem with the crate guns that regular attack damage difference is significant lower, compared to the store guns, but the skill damage difference is within the margin of error.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

matanofx
03-08-2014, 08:10 AM
The problem with the crate guns that regular attack damage difference is significant lower, compared to the store guns, but the skill damage difference is within the margin of error.

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Ive been saying that since beginning of season4, its one of the things that bother me most about crate guns as opposed to crate bows.