PDA

View Full Version : What wold be great is...

Aloriantroop
03-07-2014, 02:05 PM
So I love Arcane Legends since im a big fan of MMOs, AL is one of the best games I've ever played. But the best game I've ever played is Shaiya. They're a similar concept but one thing I love about Shaiya is global chat. This chat is for the whole AL world, so you don't have to be in the same map to communicate. The good thing to this is that you can make sales faster rather than sitting in pier for ages. Also, on CS there should be a class selecter - where you can choose what class the item you search for is.
Don't get me wrong, this game is great but there is always room for improvement :adoration:

thccontentmatters
03-07-2014, 02:13 PM
i miss playing shayia an pvping at level 10, with my refined an dual lapised gear. i had a +8 set one time for my hunter. ;)

Limsi
03-07-2014, 02:16 PM
The global chat was suggested before and I believe it had some flaws; one of which is the possibility of spamming. While it may be convenient to sell items using a global chat, considering the reach, it still may be one of the channels wherein people can spam messages. I've looked up Shaiya online and from what I see it is an MMO PC game. Usually they are the bigger games with larger serves so lag wouldn't be an issue. The thing with global chat is that it may tend to cause delays especially when implemented on a mobile game like Arcane Legends.

Your second suggestion is now answered by the "Usable Items Only" located on the upper right part of the screen. This would limit your searches only to your class. But yep it would be good if we could further filter out the searching mechanism by other classes as well.

Ebezaanec
03-09-2014, 12:58 AM
The global chat was suggested before and I believe it had some flaws; one of which is the possibility of spamming. While it may be convenient to sell items using a global chat, considering the reach, it still may be one of the channels wherein people can spam messages. I've looked up Shaiya online and from what I see it is an MMO PC game. Usually they are the bigger games with larger serves so lag wouldn't be an issue. The thing with global chat is that it may tend to cause delays especially when implemented on a mobile game like Arcane Legends.

Your second suggestion is now answered by the "Usable Items Only" located on the upper right part of the screen. This would limit your searches only to your class. But yep it would be good if we could further filter out the searching mechanism by other classes as well.

For the second suggestion.. I posted a thread about Auction Mannequins, but the thread died somewhere along the way..

MoloToha
03-09-2014, 03:28 AM
I think, there should be a global chat, but to write to it, you should use some kind disposable loud-speaker which should be tradeable. It should prevent public chat flooding, especially if this loud-speaker is rare.

Limsi
03-09-2014, 04:10 AM
Or simply make the global chat purchasable at 15 plat - this limits people from abusing them!

Great suggestion btw

Serancha
03-09-2014, 05:08 AM
A global chat would most likely turn the entire game into Paradise Pier. If this were implemented, there would have to be a way for players to turn it off. I don't think the need to pay for this feature would stop many people from using it to spam, unless maybe it were pay-per-message.